[1.7.10] Phoenix Reborn [Tech/Magic] [Progression] [Ores]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
MC crashes when I try to generate a new world with "Generate Structures" set to on. If its an unkown issue I can put up a crash log.
Try making another world with Generate Structures on/without messing with Custom Ore Gen? And it would be helpful if you posted a log.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
After some more testing under different settings (with/without fastcraft, with/without faithful resource pack, not touching ore gen settings), I am not able to reliably reproduce the crash. I will come back and post a log if i can reproduce it. On another note, really enjoying the pack so far, keep up the great work :)

Reactions: buggirlexpres

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
After some more testing under different settings (with/without fastcraft, with/without faithful resource pack, not touching ore gen settings), I am not able to reliably reproduce the crash. I will come back and post a log if i can reproduce it. On another note, really enjoying the pack so far, keep up the great work :)
I've noticed that sometimes in modpacks, the game crashes when you make the first world, but doesn't ever crash in that way again. It's weird.

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
Also, AE2 really hate "reuse" and "transformDamage" functions of Minetweaker.
At least, that was that some time ago (when i tried to make a pack, welp).
Need to check it.

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, this error is still here.

So don't try to autocraft anything with tools in AE2.
At least, minecraft isn't crashing.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So the pack's great, I just have 2 reports and a query:

It crashed when I broke an agricraft oak tank. This was right after having broken another one though, so it may have just been too much for my CPU (or whatever you say for that) at the time. To be fair I am running this on a quite old macbook pro with a half-broken fan.

Also, I found that under conditions I was unable to discern, you can actually till some soil that is further than 4 blocks from the water source.

The query is, do agricraft sprinklers actually speed up crop growth, what is their range, and can you make it so we can till dry soil? (as in not within 4 blocks of a water source) Since we have the sprinklers readily available to hydrate them, that is.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

It crashed when I broke an agricraft oak tank. This was right after having broken another one though, so it may have just been too much for my CPU (or whatever you say for that) at the time. To be fair I am running this on a quite old macbook pro with a half-broken fan.

Also, I found that under conditions I was unable to discern, you can actually till some soil that is further than 4 blocks from the water source.

The query is, do agricraft sprinklers actually speed up crop growth, what is their range, and can you make it so we can till dry soil? (as in not within 4 blocks of a water source) Since we have the sprinklers readily available to hydrate them, that is.
For items one two and 3.3, they were fixed in like 1.0.4 or something. Update the pack. For the rest, sprinklers do grow stuff faster and they have a 7x7 range. That range is not configurable, unfortunately.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com

Yeah, all of those are fixed in the current version, except the sprinkler thing, as goreae said, because it's not configurable.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
seal-of-approval_0.gif