[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

FlamecrafterMC

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I like this modpack, but when I try to enter my first world (yes, i did everything correctly) my game instantly crashes, and I don't know what could be wrong, maybe the fact that i'm using fast craft to help speed up my fps even though im running of off 6gb of ram out of 8. I hope there is a fix for this, because this is my third world, and I really like the combination of mods in here, and it would be nice to tinker around with some more RFTools :)

Edit: I just derped, i should have done it before, but all i had to do was just re-launch it, and it spawned me in the rf tools world :):)

Last edited:

Cinobi

Jul 29, 2019
What is happend with my inventory? How can I fix it? It is awful!

Attachments

• 2015-05-26_16.13.31.png
    2015-05-26_16.13.31.png
    677.4 KB · Views: 134

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
What is happend with my inventory? How can I fix it? It is awful!

That's by design. Apparently there's some way that will allow you to open it up later, though I've not gotten to it yet. Making bags is pretty easy right off though, and is what I did (and what I think most people are doing).

Cinobi

Jul 29, 2019
That's by design. Apparently there's some way that will allow you to open it up later, though I've not gotten to it yet. Making bags is pretty easy right off though, and is what I did (and what I think most people are doing).
Even in TerraFirma there is no locked inventory -__-

No way I can cheat this?

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Look around NEI for the uses of manganese.

There are also a few posts early on in this thread about what to craft.

Homarid

Jul 29, 2019
Even in TerraFirma there is no locked inventory -__-

No way I can cheat this?
I suppose you could disable the mod. You learn to work around it eventually. The quest book doesn't tell you how to unlock inventory slots for a long time. I made multiple bags until that point.

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
I used to be an inventory hoarder. My character's inventory never had more than 1-2 free slots. After playing Pathfinder, i get the twitches if i have anything more than my pick, torches, and a golden bag on my hot bar. Thanks McJty, you've cured my inventory management problem!!

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I used to be an inventory hoarder. My character's inventory never had more than 1-2 free slots. After playing Pathfinder, i get the twitches if i have anything more than my pick, torches, and a golden bag on my hot bar. Thanks McJty, you've cured my inventory management problem!!

Well I made RFTools which is important in this pack but I have nothing to do with the choice of limiting the inventory. That was all @Gideonseymour fault^H^H^H^H^Hidea :)

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Well I made RFTools which is important in this pack but I have nothing to do with the choice of limiting the inventory. That was all @Gideonseymour fault^H^H^H^H^Hidea :)

Well in that case, Thanks @Gideonseymour. While i have both of you here, i have a question. If i remove a dimension from the creative dimension builder, does it maintain a creative energy level or does it start to use power?

Also @Gideonseymour, i think you have a slight oversight in the pack... I can't seem to figure out any way to get pam's harvestcraft trees other than the apple sapling, I've searched all over the first dimension i created and haven't found a single naturally spawned pam's tree.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Well in that case, Thanks @Gideonseymour. While i have both of you here, i have a question. If i remove a dimension from the creative dimension builder, does it maintain a creative energy level or does it start to use power?

Also @Gideonseymour, i think you have a slight oversight in the pack... I can't seem to figure out any way to get pam's harvestcraft trees other than the apple sapling, I've searched all over the first dimension i created and haven't found a single naturally spawned pam's tree.

Normally with RFTools removing a tab from the creative dimension builder would make it drop power again. However not with Pathfinder. @Gideonseymour did some magic to make sure dimensions never run out of power. So don't worry about power at all.

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
@Gideonseymour I think you're missing a mod for Fluxed Crystals... There's no recipe for powered soil and after doing a bit of mod research it looks like we are suppose to have some blocks like a farm manager... Am i missing something you changed?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
@Gideonseymour I think you're missing a mod for Fluxed Crystals... There's no recipe for powered soil and after doing a bit of mod research it looks like we are suppose to have some blocks like a farm manager... Am i missing something you changed?
Try typing /mt reload. If Gideon did use Minetweaker to change the recipe of Powered Soil, that should fix it.

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
I think i made a dimension even the Creative Builder + Gideon's scripts can't keep up with... liquid emerald lakes, temporal ore orbs, dimensional shard tendrils, along with about 10 buffs, including regen 2, absorbtion, and health boost. I think those last three are what kept me alive because every 5 secs or so i would get ticked for about 4 1/2 hearts of damage. Needless to say, i'm filthy stinking rich now lmao.

88 blocks of emeralds, a barrel full of dimensional shards and temporal dust each rich.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Arsomang

Jul 29, 2019
I made my second dimension and every time i go to it or when someone logs off my server now the server crashes.
Any ideas to what could be causing this?

Nintendo_SMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what's wrong? I'm unable to use my quest book, or my Bagginses Bag, and I've tried making new ones and those don't work either. Plz halp.

EveIyn_McKnight

Jul 29, 2019
... Wow, so many crash issues... I never have this many problems with any of the other modpacks.

my Java is up to date, I'm using a crappy Windows 8 brand new computer, (I just hate Windows 8, but have no idea if it's causing this many problems, and I don't see anyone else mentioning their OS as being any connection to all the crash reports I'm seeing). even other modpacks I used to have working fine on Win 7 (on an old laptop that's died, so I can't downgrade my computer as much as I wish I could. T_T), aren't working so well on this comp, so I'm not too amazed if it is a Windows 8 issue. But over time I managed to tweak those mods to run smoothly again...

THIS MODPACK on the other hand, crashes all the time no matter what I do and or don't do. o_O... Is it the mods battling each other that's the issue? I mean, I know some can be quite incompatible, but this is just ridiculous.

For my personal tastes, I took out the Darkness, Overhaul Hunger, and Peaceful Hunger, I kept most other things because I like to make all the farms anyway, but I don't want to rely on eating, especially as much as this crashes on me. and Trophy I took out because it just annoyed me more than I care to deal with. That being said, the only thing that shows up when creating a world to have missing info is Trophy, so I don't see why that should cause so many issues.

It crashes every time I create a new world, (have to close FTB Launcher, and reopen every time I have ANY crashes), it crashes every time I load/transport to a new dimension, or any time I want to take a break and leave it on title screen, it won't let me back into the game... I'd add Optifine to diminish the random lags I'm dealing with, but I feel the last time I installed it, nothing would work or load no matter what I set it to, (and I mean completely minimal settings)...

What is the main issue? is there a mod that is causing so many of these crashes, and is it REALLY necessary to keep in the pack? or can I take it out to stop all these constant crashes? I know so many are mentioning all these crashes, so I know I'm not the only one dealing with them, there needs to be a solution somewhere, but constantly restarting FTB Launcher, while I'm trying to do my LP's that takes over 30 mins for anything to load isn't worth the hassle to play a game...

I love the concept, but these issues are just too much. T_T