[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Any1 knows how to get

OR a hell biome dimlet OR another unlimited source of lava OR a better way of set and forget powergeneration

BTW i have a tendency to find flaws in modpacks (op crossmod connections mostly) really quickly and then abuse them, but those dimlets make it really easy for me. That in combo with projectE will probably launch me to superendgame within a few days...

Last edited:

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Once you hit ProjectE the pack is over.
Its just too unbalanced. ;P
I think ill skip the energy condenser and transmutation tablet untill im almost done

EDIT: This doesnt seem like a hell/nether biome :/ http://imgur.com/EWzxBOu, how can i get netherquartz when there is no netherportal and no hell biome at all?

Last edited:

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
:/ i already looted a crapton of dimlethouses. I even have diamond ore dimlet, but i dont have a netherrack one. TY anyway

PS Why doesnt the hell biome dimlet work?
It works in the sense that the biome you get is "Hell"... doesn't really mean a whole lot in a peaceful mod pack that doesn't really have a whole lot of mods that take data from the biome. In order to get quartz, you must use netherrack. Keep looking, you'll find it eventually.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
It works in the sense that the biome you get is "Hell"... doesn't really mean a whole lot in a peaceful mod pack that doesn't really have a whole lot of mods that take data from the biome. In order to get quartz, you must use netherrack. Keep looking, you'll find it eventually.
Or you find a dimlets for blocks of quartz like i just did ;)

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Or you find a dimlets for blocks of quartz like i just did ;)
Ohhh awesome find. I am building my shuttle launch building out of quartz. That would have been a lot of help. Now that my power flower is complete (I just finished the pack yesterday) its not a problem anymore.

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
tip for finding a ton of those huts: Make an Hourglass with a decent clockwork (i.e. diamond/emerald gears) and a full tension spring and assign it to wind. Then go exploring :D

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
It cost me about 2/3 days to complete this pack, just scratching projectE, didnt want to use it, because i know its OP. I find the pack just a tad 2 easy. I really like pamcraft and big reactors, so that will be the main reason for me playing this pack every now and then. 2 bad this pack isnt so deep as blastoff. Blastoff is a real tip 2 play

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
I added in FastCraft so I could actually play the pack and it crashes before I even get to the start screen...

Keroppiyuen

Jul 29, 2019
Bug report(if it is a bug): NEVER USE NETHER ORE DIMLET TO CREATE A WORLD ENTIRELY. I created a nether quartz ore flat world. Then, somehow some ore exploded and triggered a massive chain reaction that lags the world and eventually crashed minecraft. Now I have to use the backup data since as soon as I re-enter the world it lags again. I belief it is caused by features inserting into the ores and set them off. I think even if that does not happen at the first place it will after I start mining some of these ores.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Bug report(if it is a bug): NEVER USE NETHER ORE DIMLET TO CREATE A WORLD ENTIRELY. I created a nether quartz ore flat world. Then, somehow some ore exploded and triggered a massive chain reaction that lags the world and eventually crashed minecraft. Now I have to use the backup data since as soon as I re-enter the world it lags again. I belief it is caused by features inserting into the ores and set them off. I think even if that does not happen at the first place it will after I start mining some of these ores.
To fix: Open the NetherOres config file (in the minecraft/config/PowerCrystals folder), and disable chain reactions. The ores will still explode when you mine something next to them (or when RFTools or Recurrent Complex generates something next to one), but not when one explodes nearby.

Reactions: Pudding01

Zephyr123

Jul 29, 2019
I often crash when teleporting to newly created dimensions. The crash report is below. Also if I launch the pack, then open a world, then quit the world, I have to quit minecraft and relaunch the pack before I can create a new world or just join a world I've already created.

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-13_10.41.06-client.txt
    27.2 KB · Views: 110

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I often crash when teleporting to newly created dimensions. The crash report is below. Also if I launch the pack, then open a world, then quit the world, I have to quit minecraft and relaunch the pack before I can create a new world or just join a world I've already created.
The first one sounds like some other RFTools crashes I've heard of, but not experienced; the second sounds like what Minetweaker does when you enter a world or server with recipe changes that MT can't reverse.

Upload the log from the first crash to Pastebin or Gist or something so we can figure out what's going on.

bassair

Jul 29, 2019
I was super excited to try this pack out with my friend, but the server and client seem to be mismatched. I got an FML mod rejection error and when I did some googling that seems to mean that the client forge and server forge aren't the same version?