[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Bug Report:
Any time I exit to main menu, I can't get back into the game. I forget the error log I get, hopefully I'll remember to post it later.

If I then exit the game and try to re-enter, I'll get (3?) errors in FTB launcher regarding native libraries. Again I need to post the exact details.

After that, the game launches normally.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
If you cannot get the exact information from the other dimension then that will work but you will get chunk borders when new chunks are generated because the seed will likely be different. But at least it should work.
I made the same dimension with the same dimlet in a brand new world.

Shutdown the server, swap DIM file, reboot and ... don't work !

I can log to the world in the Pathfinder but the dialer say "invalid destination" when I try to go on the custom made dimension.

Foopidoop

Jul 29, 2019
I would absolutely LOVE to play this pack, unfortunately, I can't because it crashes immediately after the MOJANG screen every time. It's the only pack that does it.

Here's the pastebin (http://pastebin.com/UJc9RkNb) I'd love a solution if anyone has one

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I would absolutely LOVE to play this pack, unfortunately, I can't because it crashes immediately after the MOJANG screen every time. It's the only pack that does it.

Here's the pastebin (http://pastebin.com/UJc9RkNb) I'd love a solution if anyone has one
file:/C:/Desktop/FTB Worlds/Pathfinder/minecraft/mods/RecurrentComplex-0.9.5.1.jar

Transfer it into a folder without a space in the path.

Decibull

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, Time Normal shouldn't be permanent night. Can you put the dimension tab in your, press shift-right click and give me the information you get?

FsARE1l.png

The terrain and ore work fine though.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I made the same dimension with the same dimlet in a brand new world.

Shutdown the server, swap DIM file, reboot and ... don't work !

I can log to the world in the Pathfinder but the dialer say "invalid destination" when I try to go on the custom made dimension.

Yes, that's to be expected. Hmm. With rftools 2.64 you can use the dimension editor to send over a new charged matter receiver to the dimension.

But otherwise you can also use the /rfttp tp command to teleport there.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
It's version 2.60. Is it safe to update to the most recent version?

Yes, 2.60 has that bug. You should be able to safely upgrade to 2.64 but before you do that I strongly recommend you update pathfinder itself first.
i.e. update pathfinder (which will give you 2.62) and then update rftools to 2.64

AuoroP

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report:
Any time I exit to main menu, I can't get back into the game. I forget the error log I get, hopefully I'll remember to post it later.

If I then exit the game and try to re-enter, I'll get (3?) errors in FTB launcher regarding native libraries. Again I need to post the exact details.

I can confirm noticing this and forgetting to report it. The errors are because javaw crashed but is still running and that holds references to all the dlls. I had to manually kill the extra javaw process manually.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I can confirm noticing this and forgetting to report it. The errors are because javaw crashed but is still running and that holds references to all the dlls. I had to manually kill the extra javaw process manually.
Good to know, thx. I can keep an eye on that.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I've tested my server world on local and ... it works !

I can teleport myself in the dimension I've created.

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Bug Report:

same here but my world is corrupted oddly enough and no version works but 1.0.0 and I've tried on 3 different devices.
EDIT:Also when I try to enter dimensions in the beginning the dialer says the transporter is to far away.

Uberzolik

Jul 29, 2019
i was trying to play this modpack with a friend, and when he set up the server and i joined i got this error:
[19:42:43] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Rejecting connection CLIENT: [FMLMod:modtweaker2{0.7}]

and indeed, when i checked the client it wasn't there. it didn't download for my friend, either!
putting the one on the server on my client seems to work fine but i thought it was kind of weird that this happened so i thought i'd post about it

zbaerenlovesme

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what keeps happening. Everytime I try to make my own dimension with whatever dimlets I like this basically happens. I've restarted with two worlds so far and it's happened every time. I thought I updated, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any help?

Attachments

• Log.txt
    551.5 KB · Views: 68

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
I've create a lava world planning for lava power source, I bring ender thermic pump, ender tank and lava gene there and a bucket of lava to kick start the gene, but nothing was working. I've tried using other liquid storage like Tank but results were same. I checked the config of ExtraU and the config for disableEnderPumpAllDimensions = false, that means my ender pump should be working fine right? Is it a bug?

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to connect to rftools dimensions on other ways ie colored portals or linking books
Bug Report:

I have this same issue constantly...

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
i was trying to play this modpack with a friend, and when he set up the server and i joined i got this error:
[19:42:43] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Rejecting connection CLIENT: [FMLMod:modtweaker2{0.7}]
Delete Modtweaker in Mods folder on the server.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I've create a lava world planning for lava power source, I bring ender thermic pump, ender tank and lava gene there and a bucket of lava to kick start the gene, but nothing was working. I've tried using other liquid storage like Tank but results were same. I checked the config of ExtraU and the config for disableEnderPumpAllDimensions = false, that means my ender pump should be working fine right? Is it a bug?

Is it lava or nova lava? Cause they are differant things.