[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Created a world made of coal blocks (as hinted by quest book), and now the client simply closes when trying to load and I can no longer enter my game.

Was a simple world setup of Effect None / Feature None / Material Coal Block / Terrain Flat

Client crash log
Server crash log

Any help?

The client log doesn't seem to be for rftools but the server log is. I'm going to check out what is going on with that.

Zernonia

Jul 29, 2019
I've updated to latest version 1.03 and once I enter my world I was standing on a world full of sand. I thought I was teleported to another dimension then I go creative take out some creative thingy and matter transmitter to teleport back to my own world like nothing has happen before. But sadly once I reach my original world I teleport back to the desert world. I tried teleport to my other world but still end up the same. Luckily I backup my world in version 1.02, I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

I've tried sooooo many backup of mine, as soon I entered my world it teleport me to the desert. I'm sooo lost now, couldnt find a way to solve that. Help me pls someone?

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
Are there options to not make inventory restrictions so heavy-handed? The pack seems interesting but having only the hotbar is WAY too little for Minecraft.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Are there options to not make inventory restrictions so heavy-handed? The pack seems interesting but having only the hotbar is WAY too little for Minecraft.

Later on you will be able to unlock more of your inventory. Also you can use backpacks and you get a free strongbox in the spaceship.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Created a world made of coal blocks (as hinted by quest book), and now the client simply closes when trying to load and I can no longer enter my game.

Was a simple world setup of Effect None / Feature None / Material Coal Block / Terrain Flat

Client crash log
Server crash log

Any help?

I think I have an idea what is wrong. Seems that another release of RFTools is going to be needed later today.

Reactions: Pyure

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
so i just installed the modpack and i like it but on the third quest, venture i cannot complete it. one of the quest requirements is Ex Nihilo and it has a picture of glowstone with no means of continueing the quest, cab anyone help with this?

Your supposed to enter the new world the previous quests told you to create. When you teleport to the new world you complete the quest.

Drakan21

Jul 29, 2019
Can you still open your world? If so I am interested in the output you get when you shift-right click with the dimension tab in your hand. If only to confirm the bug that I may have found.

Nope, as I said, I cannot load into the world at all anymore.
The client closes with a server timeout when I try.

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
How on earth do you craft the clockwork pickaxe the HQM book say it needs 2 brass ingots and 2 stick but I can't figure how you make it with them. NEI does not a recipe either.

Drakan21

Jul 29, 2019
Can you still open your world? If so I am interested in the output you get when you shift-right click with the dimension tab in your hand. If only to confirm the bug that I may have found.

UPDATE:

I finally got around to reverting back to a previous world save (yay for that little feature)...

And recreated the Dimension Tab exactly as I had it, when I shift-right click with it in my hand, as per your request, I get the following message:

@eNone,fNone,#mtile.blockCoal,TFlat

I hope that's what you found, and what you're looking for :)

I was sad when this didn't work, because my flat diamond block dimension is glorious :p
Next: Flat Aeternalus Fuel Block dimension....

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
After an embarrassing case of "did not know how to scroll down" from another FTB Modpack ... I am now stuck again. With the Pathfinder Modpack. But this time I can scroll all I want.
First: I am totally new to ANY mods - and completely lost.

I guess my problem has to do with a mod called Pam's Harvestcraft. But I could not find a Tutorial or something. I got the crossbreeding thing with crops (yay!).
But I see there seem to be tree-fruits. And gardens.
How do I crossbreed/find those? I explored two worlds and found neither non-vanilla trees nor gardens of any kind.
What do I miss?

Thanks in advance. :)

Sounds like your a total novice, & that is not an insult we all were at one time, crossbreeding is done with sticks, place 4 stick in the same way you would make a crafting table 2x2, there out come is a crop stick, till dirt like normal farming, but before planting any seed place the crop stick, thats how you plant, some items like carrots need to place in crafting to produce the seed before planting, now to crossbreed plant two seeds on crop sticks with a tilled soil between them place 2 crop sticks on the soil, ie click twice & wait :), next the recipes can be found in NEI, or in you inventory hover over a seed or item & press U key, this will show you anything that can be made with the item you are hovering over, the fruit trees are crafted with a sapling & a peace of fruit, oak sapling & apple = apple tree sapling, in NEI type sapling in the search bar to view the recipes, I hope that answers yous questions in a way you can get to grips with, I made the answers as simple as I could because I kind of remember how daunting getting swamped with mods can be, use NEI at all times in packs as the recipes can change from pack to pack, & never be afraid to ask for help, some one can & will help.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
That answer doesn't really mean anything to me (ultra noob), what's an "orbs" :p
100.138.png

An Omaorb? :p

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
That answer doesn't really mean anything to me (ultra noob), what's an "orbs" :p
sry about that, orb is part of terrain gen, so you can have a ore or liquid before it to make orbs of that type, I made one world with gold ore orbs, diamond tendrils & liquid emerald lakes, Call it OP world.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
sry about that, orb is part of terrain gen, so you can have a ore or liquid before it to make orbs of that type, I made one world with gold ore orbs, diamond tendrils & liquid emerald lakes, Call it OP world.
Now we're talking :)

The ultra-hardcore side of me is absolutely screaming about how ludicrous this is but sometimes you have to just totally not care, its fun :)

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Now we're talking :)

The ultra-hardcore side of me is absolutely screaming about how ludicrous this is but sometimes you have to just totally not care, its fun :)

Well in a 'normal' modpack where you don't get a creative dimension builder you have to pay considerable RF to keep such a world running. So that more or less balances it out.

Taaaa

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your help, egor66!

I managed to crossbreed, grow and water the "normal" crops, like carrots, wheat, potatoes and so on. But I cannot find any Fruits that grow on trees (except for apples) and no gardens or berries. And no beehives, too. Is it just random for those to spawn and I got super-unlucky with all my previous worlds?