[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

Qanthelas

Jul 29, 2019
I've been pressing through this pack to get to the Project E part and I'm finally in the Pathfinder quests and I think I hit a bug - the Body Stone is not craftable. NEI shows no recipe for it. The default recipe of 6 sugar (top and bottom in the crafting grid), 2 Red Matter (middle left and right), and 1 Lapis Lazulli (in the middle) does not work. Also, the Sisko quest mentions the Mind Stone in the description yet it is talking about the features of the Body Stone and calls for a Body Stone in the quest requirement. I'm going to cheat myself one in and move on.

EDIT: After cheating myself in a Body Stone, it does not seem to work - my hunger is not filling up, nor is my saturation. Klein Star in my hotbar is not getting drained, either. Tried eating to get up to full hunger, saturation bar is not filling up. The Body Stone also has no EMC value and does not show an EMC stored value like Swiftwolf's Rending Gale does. Perhaps it is broken in this version of ProjectE?

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

neronix09

Jul 29, 2019
I just started the pack, and on the first quest (Dauntless) the quest book is only recognizing if I actually get "Effect None", "Terrain Normal", and "Material None" dimlets. Is it supposed to recognize any dimlets as long as they are effect, terrain, and material?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I just started the pack, and on the first quest (Dauntless) the quest book is only recognizing if I actually get "Effect None", "Terrain Normal", and "Material None" dimlets. Is it supposed to recognize any dimlets as long as they are effect, terrain, and material?
It's supposed to only recognize those. You can find them in the crates, like the Quest Book says.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
If you mouse over dimlet in the quest you see what dimlet are needed.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Have to disagree with the last sentence. Agricraft was one of the first things I set up to get me some better food to use.
Just put a few chests near your farming-area and all is well.
Actually that counts to most things you do, just don't try too much of a central storage area, better make many small ones for the beginning that you have storage nearby for what you're doing.

I probably didn't communicate well concerning AgriCraft. . . I like it.. . I started it. . . it is vital for food. . . I am skilled at using it as I have in other modpacks. . . I am just not "pursuing" it much further. You can set up chests wherever but they don't have great magnetism so you still end up with seeds on the ground until you unload the hotbar. I don't see the point of pursuing level 10/10/10 crops at this point until I have gotten to a point where inventory isn't a problem. Glad your system is working for you but, unless someone has incredible patience, getting high stat crops is probably easier when inventory slots are available. I would rather wait but perhaps you have the patience to go all out with agricraft with only a hotbar. Everyone has fun in their own way:)

St1ckyband1tz

Jul 29, 2019
I probably didn't communicate well concerning AgriCraft. . . I like it.. . I started it. . . it is vital for food. . . I am skilled at using it as I have in other modpacks. . . I am just not "pursuing" it much further. You can set up chests wherever but they don't have great magnetism so you still end up with seeds on the ground until you unload the hotbar. I don't see the point of pursuing level 10/10/10 crops at this point until I have gotten to a point where inventory isn't a problem. Glad your system is working for you but, unless someone has incredible patience, getting high stat crops is probably easier when inventory slots are available. I would rather wait but perhaps you have the patience to go all out with agricraft with only a hotbar. Everyone has fun in their own way:)

It is a pain, but it is also something to help pass the night away. I usually have some crops and the watering can in my hand and the rest of the hotbar is empty. Got Seeds, Carrots, Potatoes, and Sugarcane to 10/10/10. Just used 3 farmland and then alternated the two outer seeds, depending on which was lower, with the new seed that just mutated. Once I got the regular seeds to 10/10/10 I switched to the actual mutations and they started at 5/5/5, which was a bummer but at least there were no weeds.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
So, Minetweaker is constantly breaking, Machines are showing errors in waila, is there a longer term fix or should I just hit /mt reload every time I want to make something?

There is a newer version of WAILA that seems to fix the power <error> issue. I updated and haven't had a problem since.

beaualee

Jul 29, 2019
How about you inform the end-user that using a bed will explode them and their entire house and hours upon hours of their time? Down the drain. Can never get it back. 16 chests full of painstakingly farmed agricraft 10/10/10 crops.

Hilarious.

/ragequit

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hilarious.
QFBgzN6.gif
They won't explode in the next update thanks to the wonderful McJty.

Reactions: McJty

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
How about you inform the end-user that using a bed will explode them and their entire house and hours upon hours of their time? Down the drain. Can never get it back. 16 chests full of painstakingly farmed agricraft 10/10/10 crops.

Hilarious.

/ragequit

That issues has been mentioned many times in this tread, rage quit if you must but I think this pack is worth the effort, I have some big issues with some parts of it 16 stack cobble & the inventory, but working past them atm, found ways around a lot of the issues, the only one still bugging me is no AE2 in a tec type pack, the storage scanner is erm silly (mho).

Kaiasha

Jul 29, 2019
It is a pain, but it is also something to help pass the night away. I usually have some crops and the watering can in my hand and the rest of the hotbar is empty. Got Seeds, Carrots, Potatoes, and Sugarcane to 10/10/10. Just used 3 farmland and then alternated the two outer seeds, depending on which was lower, with the new seed that just mutated. Once I got the regular seeds to 10/10/10 I switched to the actual mutations and they started at 5/5/5, which was a bummer but at least there were no weeds.

Having an irrigation system greatly improves the rate of growth for plants. I personally don't bother with improving plants and just use irrigation everywhere to accelerate growth.

St1ckyband1tz

Jul 29, 2019
Having an irrigation system greatly improves the rate of growth for plants. I personally don't bother with improving plants and just use irrigation everywhere to accelerate growth.

Yea I heard about that, but I would still go for 10/10/10 just so I can have one farm to meet all my needs since 1 planting is 4 items. And again it kills the night especially since I don't want to rely on the TiCon torches to light everything