[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Question,

From what I can tell this modpack is made to be played on peaceful, I'm on my first generated world and have made the tinkers stations and am looking at the next quest to build these two machines. One machine requires Ender Pearls, how does one obtain enderpearls if the pack is set to peaceful?

What am I missing here?

Um... Perhaps you are missing enderpearls? :)

Seriously though. I'll let @Gideonseymour give you the real answer.

FireVentus

Jul 29, 2019
Question,

From what I can tell this modpack is made to be played on peaceful, I'm on my first generated world and have made the tinkers stations and am looking at the next quest to build these two machines. One machine requires Ender Pearls, how does one obtain enderpearls if the pack is set to peaceful?

What am I missing here?

There is a thing called peaceful table from extra util. Make teh table, put a chest beside it, put a sword in it and it will automatically spawn enemies and kill them instantly. Enchantments apply, damage apply, durability applies so you may want to stock up on swords.

Edit: Oops, I just realized peaceful table uses ender pearls. You should consult NEI for recipies for pearls. There is one where you can grind diamonds in a stone bowl with a stick for 3 pearls. Or you can use projectE's philosopher's stone to transmutate 4 iron to a pearl.

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Question,

What am I missing here?
For one, that means the scripts have messed up. Run a /mt reload to fix it.

As well, Ender Pearls are craftable in several ways. NEI is your friend.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Does the Questbook say the total number of quest's that is currently in the pack? If not, how many are there?

I tell you what.lol It is really hard to get a good starting world, or is it always suppose to be dark, and water everywhere?

Last edited:

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
Does the Questbook say the total number of quest's that is currently in the pack? If not, how many are there?

I tell you what.lol It is really hard to get a good starting world, or is it always suppose to be dark, and water everywhere?
My first world was dark and had mud everywhere.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I see many posts where the answer is /Mt reload. Maybe that should be put in bold capital letters on the second line on topic.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that both the inventory is locked AND stack sizes for blocks like cobble are limited to 16. Makes hunting for resources nothing but constant trips back and forth or thousands of entities left on ground till they de-spawn. One or the other would probably be better or at least have cobble be 32 a stack instead of just 16.

Have you done anything with AgriCraft yet? Nothing more irritating than harvesting seeds and getting the same seed with various stats (seeds don't stack when they have different stacks) from AgriCraft when you only have one line of inventory slots:) Needless to say, things get really messy as seeds are laying all over the place while you run to a chest to get rid of seeds. Not worth pursuing AgriCraft until after slots unlock.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Have you done anything with AgriCraft yet? Nothing more irritating than harvesting seeds and getting the same seed with various stats (seeds don't stack when they have different stacks) from AgriCraft when you only have one line of inventory slots:) Needless to say, things get really messy as seeds are laying all over the place while you run to a chest to get rid of seeds. Not worth pursuing AgriCraft until after slots unlock.

Have to disagree with the last sentence. Agricraft was one of the first things I set up to get me some better food to use.
Just put a few chests near your farming-area and all is well.
Actually that counts to most things you do, just don't try too much of a central storage area, better make many small ones for the beginning that you have storage nearby for what you're doing.

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Have to disagree with the last sentence. Agricraft was one of the first things I set up to get me some better food to use.
Just put a few chests near your farming-area and all is well.
Actually that counts to most things you do, just don't try too much of a central storage area, better make many small ones for the beginning that you have storage nearby for what you're doing.
I am right at the start of the pack and I have had no problem with my wheat field turning into carrots. Ive played alot of Agricraft in a different pack and this pack is fine.

Kaiasha

Jul 29, 2019
So, Minetweaker is constantly breaking, Machines are showing errors in waila, is there a longer term fix or should I just hit /mt reload every time I want to make something?

antropod

Jul 29, 2019
There is two tooltips on my screen.
TjTr8oH.png

Attachments

• 2015-03-12_23.19.33.png
    2015-03-12_23.19.33.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 61

Kaiasha

Jul 29, 2019
I am curious. Are the dimensions able to stay powered when they aren't in the creative dimension builder?

Or do I have to swap them out to avoid dimension death?

scourge728

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if this is a problem with rf or the modpack but I have the temporal form ability assigned to s (I use arrow keys) and when I press it nothing happened, I tried changing the assigned button and still nothing, I even tried making a new clockwork pick using entirely temporal gears (I spawned em though because I was annoyed) and still nothing so yeah that breaks the io quest but other then that so far the modpack works great, nice concept and loved the references to other things (prince of Persia and running red for example)
so does no one else have this problem or was I just ignored

Wolfsbane

Jul 29, 2019
Is it intended that you can get back to the ship without completing the second quest line, by
using the glowstone on the starting platform to create a philosopher's stone?
It feels like a bit of a cheat (but then that whole mod pack always felt like cheating to me).

Also, to everyone complaining about inventory slots, search for knapsack in NEI.

e: Having read more of the thread, I think my recipes may have been broken. /mt reload ,right?

Last edited:

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
Is it intended that you can get back to the ship without completing the second quest line, by
using the glowstone on the starting platform to create a philosopher's stone?
It feels like a bit of a cheat (but then that whole mod pack always felt like cheating to me).

Also, to everyone complaining about inventory slots, search for knapsack in NEI.

e: Having read more of the thread, I think my recipes may have been broken. /mt reload ,right?
glowstone is super easy to get, every rftools building has one on top of it, and there is like 1 every 30 or so chuncks.

on a side note, you can tell the bed would not beable to control day/night cycle you cant even control it in a dimension using NEI buttons, you cant even make it stop raining with the NEI buttons inside a dimension

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Please make ink sac craftable has hunting squid is a pain in the ass.

Those damn mob spawn a lot when you don't need them but when you want ink sac there is no such squid !