[1.7.10]Modular Mayhem

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Speaking of, Iskandar, have you considered adding Pistronics? I've played with it a fair bit and it's both surprisingly fun, and handy. If you were so inclined a Pistronics Elevator seems to work reasonably well, and certainly looks cooler than a ladder. If you can get the rod folder placed right, you can get it to raise and lower storage up and down in the air from the bottom of a mine shaft.

I even got them to open a pair of doors as it rose like the old freight elevators.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod changed The End Dimension? I came in prepared for a fight but there's no dragon in sight and I'm not on an island.. terrain just seems to keep generating the farther I walk out.

Edit: Never mind, apparently I walked in the wrong direction! Dragon was behind me.

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
yah, the dragon will always spawn if the player enters a 75 block radius around 0,0. i entered my end at about 250,-300 so i had a bit of a walk. but i have no idea what mod is doing it.

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
saltpeter? im looking at NEI and dont see any saltpeter registered. are you looking for just normal salt or sulfer? or am i missing something?

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Hey...... heads up on that ET Tunnel Bore I made. I expanded it to add a staggered 4x7 head on top (that handles 3 directions with only 4 sockets per row!).

This thing is a FRAME KILLER. Originally I blamed it on Storage Drawers rendering, but it just so coincided that when I faced the drawers, I was also facing the direction of the bore (that was 70 blocks below and several chunks away, completely non-visible from where I was at). Looks like, despite having 0 visible faces, the entire bore was still rendering and dragging everything to a crawl. My FPS drops to <=20 while near it and dips to ~5 occasionally while moving the bore.

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
that sucks about the bore...this is just a random guess without building it myself but i feel like the system is too big to be run as one giant group. try shrinking the tower down to 4x3 insted of 4x7 and see what happens then. im running into a snag with my manual mining as well. simply put, too much exp and not able to absorb it fast enough. anyone know of a solution to pick it up faster or flat out dispose of it fast while moving in my mines?
http://imgur.com/a/Vg7nH

aaleo

Jul 29, 2019
saltpeter? im looking at NEI and dont see any saltpeter registered. are you looking for just normal salt or sulfer? or am i missing something?
I need to make Cryotheum Dust. This requires niter. Saltpeter Ore in the desert, I have not found. Someone got it?

Mirellie

Jul 29, 2019
niter from what i can tell will only drop from the Thermal Foundation blazes, the white/gray ones. so odds are, make a mob farm and let that run, or go hunting in a desert. without access to the pulverizer that seems to be the only way.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
And 1.9 is now out on Curse voice, FTB to follow.

Updated:
Bibliocraft 1.11.4
Decocraft 2.2.1
Immersive Engineering 0.6.0
Immersive Integration 0.6.0
PneumaticCraft 1.11.19-141
Silent's Gems 1.3.04-144
WAILA Harvestability 1.1.5
WAILA Plug-in 2.0-23

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
that sucks about the bore...this is just a random guess without building it myself but i feel like the system is too big to be run as one giant group. try shrinking the tower down to 4x3 insted of 4x7 and see what happens then. im running into a snag with my manual mining as well. simply put, too much exp and not able to absorb it fast enough. anyone know of a solution to pick it up faster or flat out dispose of it fast while moving in my mines?
http://imgur.com/a/Vg7nH

It's not that it's too big, it's that the mod seems to be poorly optimized. I've run 2 chunk wide BC Mining Well "world eaters" with Funky Locomotion with absolutely 0 issue (other than TC taint pretty much destroying it.. but that's a different story).

As for your XP issue.. I can't think of anything.

aaleo

Jul 29, 2019
After update crash
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 05.11.15 19:40
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: arcane_engineering/items/ItemWandUpgradeable
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:559)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:243)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: arcane_engineering/items/ItemWandUpgradeable
at arcane_engineering.ArcaneEngineering.preInit(ArcaneEngineering.java:36)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: arcane_engineering.items.ItemWandUpgradeable
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 37 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: thaumcraft/common/items/wands/ItemWandCasting
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:760)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 39 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: thaumcraft.common.items.wands.ItemWandCasting
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 43 more
In CurseVoise

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Oops, a mod found its way in there it should not have. Remove Arcane Engineering. I'll upload a fixed version to Curse right now.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, yeah, fixed on Curse. The FTB version, once it updates, won't have this problem.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Still waiting on FTB. So slow!

In the meantime, here's pretty much the summation of my playtime.

I'm standing on the factory I shared a while back. Center is my current ore processing and charcoal->steam power gen. I'm starting to move toward Magneticraft, off to the far left, for that sweet sweet ore tripling.