[1.7.10] MindfoldParad0x [HQM][Adventure][Skyblock]

Dracology

Jul 29, 2019
I cant really take any good screens of it because it's all crammed into a wall behind some other machinery. But basically you want all your engines running into a paradox liquifier, which pumps out into a tank which pumps out with a pressurized fluid conduit into the liquid paradoxifier which on it's own can hold lots of paradox itself. With a setup like that as long as you have the liquid paradox you can use the apperifier instantly instead of slowly charging it up with a single engine.

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Can the timer be mined and placed else where and still work?

Also, is there a different Map download then the one posted on the op page? The version that comes with the pack is Paradox 1.202, but the download is for Paradox 1.01. I messed up when I first started and decided to delete my save and used the download link on here, but didn't notice the version difference until I have already played for several hours.

Last edited:

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
Can the timer be mined and placed else where and still work?

Also, is there a different Map download then the one posted on the op page? The version that comes with the pack is Paradox 1.202, but the download is for Paradox 1.01. I messed up when I first started and decided to delete my save and used the download link on here, but didn't notice the version difference until I have already played for several hours.
Timer is just a method of displaying the time you have left - it does nothing else, so it is fine to break it. Yes, it will still work.
No, I do not think, that there is any other location you can download the map from. However, there should be an archived map of the latest version distributed with the modpack, in the saves folder.

adralex

Jul 29, 2019
i was playing with my friends on my server and when we came back on the timer had continued so we had a lot less time
i was wondering if you could add a way to disable it so i don't have to close down my server every time one of us leaves (and that is often)
also it would help with a lot less hard core type of map as i would prefer it that way
thx

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
i was playing with my friends on my server and when we came back on the timer had continued so we had a lot less time
i was wondering if you could add a way to disable it so i don't have to close down my server every time one of us leaves (and that is often)
also it would help with a lot less hard core type of map as i would prefer it that way
thx
You can change the time in the config file, however, that requires to have a map, that was not played before.
You can change the time manually. Go to your save folder, go to DummyData folder and open the GlobalData.ddat file there. It can be opened with any txt editor. There you can change the number in
paradoxmod {
S:timer=***********
}
to any value you want. This is the time in ticks you have left. 1 tick is 1/20 of a second.

adralex

Jul 29, 2019
You can change the time in the config file, however, that requires to have a map, that was not played before.
You can change the time manually. Go to your save folder, go to DummyData folder and open the GlobalData.ddat file there. It can be opened with any txt editor. There you can change the number in
paradoxmod {
S:timer=***********
}
to any value you want. This is the time in ticks you have left. 1 tick is 1/20 of a second.
in the config it stays
# [range: 0 ~ 2147483647, default: 8640000]
I:timeLimit=2147483647
since the time is set to the same as on the range does that mean that i cant change it to a higher number?

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
in the config it stays
# [range: 0 ~ 2147483647, default: 8640000]
I:timeLimit=2147483647
since the time is set to the same as on the range does that mean that i cant change it to a higher number?
As I've said - you need a map without the .ddat file created in order for that number to have any meaning.

amre

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack is cool.
Bugreports:
1. 'Answering the basics' and 'PRLG' quests (in Secrets) require to consume Eric's tablet but do not consume it.
Even the tablet you got from 'Answering the basics' quest (I used /hqm edit to get one) do not fit for 'PRLG' quest.
2. In 'Paradox resolving' 'RF power' quest you can send empty resonant energy cells insted of full ones.
3. You can charge a stack of 'Matter of Ethernity' in ec3 'Charging Chambler'. MRU consumption seems the same as for one Matter of Ethernity but you got a stack.
There are heavy slowdowns after some time playing. Restart helps. I use fastcraft and optifine and java 1.7.

Nerewarin

Jul 29, 2019
If the system powered lava paradox that resources are obtained instantly. This is a bug, or how it should work?

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
What I did:
Make a transfer node and a single world interaction upgrade. Yes, getting the 4 pieces of lapis is a pain in the butt if you don't have the item card for it but it's definately worth getting infinite cobble at that stage without having to mine it/pick it up yourself and losing half of it in the process. You should already have a sugar cane farm and with that, you only have to wait until the stone gets decomposed (a stack gave me 2-3 aluminium and you need 32 in total).

Is it possible to add Jabba and Iron Chests in the next update? I already have two double chests full of Hydrogen and Oxygen (plus lots of different kinds of foods) and it's most likely going to add up to a full room of them before I can finally make an ME system.
1 Lapis = many blue sheep

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
You don't happen to have any screen shots of a liquid setup? It just keeps coming back to you are only able to have one paradox producing block under the thing that you place item cards in.
Look for other means of making some of the elements, decompose and remake. I took the time to look for renewable sources without waiting for the apperifier where ever possible (ie lapis is easy)

Gambrous

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone have server files for this modpack because everytime I try and make a server it just crashes!

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Dont bother with the pesky pink plants. Get yourself a red dye from flowers, make many red sheep and white sheep not pink sheep. Desyth the wool make red dye and bonemeal. Make pink dye from the bonemeal and red dye. Much more productive.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Dont bother with the pesky pink plants. Get yourself a red dye from flowers, make many red sheep and white sheep not pink sheep. Desyth the wool make red dye and bonemeal. Make pink dye from the bonemeal and red dye. Much more productive.

That's a good Idea. I used the pink plants with a vacuum hopper over a barrel. The plants are slow going, but once they get to a point they start dropping lots of dye. I turned the entire kitchen area into dye plants on the ceiling, with fans pushing the dye towards the vacuum hopper.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
That's a good Idea. I used the pink plants with a vacuum hopper over a barrel. The plants are slow going, but once they get to a point they start dropping lots of dye. I turned the entire kitchen area into dye plants on the ceiling, with fans pushing the dye towards the vacuum hopper.

Or if you have access to bedrockium, make a reinforced watering can and put it into an autonomeous activator.

Vedmak

Jul 29, 2019
Here you go. Unfortunately, DarkxElocius(the guy who maintains the topic) is currently unable to use his PC, so there will not be a link to the serverpack in the launcher for quite some time.
That link doesn`t work anymore :(
Please give serverpack for mod version 1.7, if you have. I found just for 1.6