Как Установить Парадокс в ПТБ ??
Открой лаунчер.
ss%2B%282015-06-22%2Bat%2B10.48.37%29.png

Кликни на "Pack Codes"
ss%2B%282015-06-22%2Bat%2B10.48.57%29.png

В открывшемся окне, введи в поле код пака "MindfoldParadox"

ArchanoxFox

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome pack, I'm loving it. The story is interesting. The Paradox mod is rock solid, I have not had a single problem and it's fun! I had a little problem with EssentialCraft in that a lot of the links in the book would cause the game to crash. Just updating it a couple versions to v4.3.1710.118r fixed this so figured I'd post and give you a heads up. Keep up the good work!

AndyPipkin

Jul 29, 2019
just thought you should know there's a mistake in the text for the quest "Baking Energy" it says "The culinary generator will generate RF using the food i pu tin." not "put in." just thought i'de let you know love the pack by the way

Last edited:

Chaoslord AJ

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, modpack's great to play. Setting reminds me of some movies like Event Horizon meets Space Odyssey and it's really spooky.

Any chance of moving the fishing quest to an optional path? Grinded them fishes one hour while reading but with all the mod-fishes it takes forever...
I seem to be the only guy here with the problem though?

Also liked the addition of Minechem, so rarely used in modpacks sadly.

JoFace321

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack is amazing, the custom map is amazing, the mods, the quests, etc. I have to admit that I played this for hours, and am still playing it.
I would love another modpack like this.

Wolpertinger

Jul 29, 2019
So how are you supposed to get emeralds? There's no emerald card I've seen yet and I've finished every quest in the first page but the villager one (because emeralds) and the 1000 pink dye one. The chemistry quest says making emeralds with minechem is 'easy' but the only way to get all of the materials for emeralds is by decomposing emeralds or by using fission/fusion reactors which seems a bit much. I've got several quests, including the entire essentialcraft page blocked by diamonds. I got 8 free emeralds by completing the emerald chemistry quest by getting two emeralds from a thaumcraft bag and decomposing one for the parts and submitting the other, but the 8 ran out immediately without actually being enough to finish any of the other quests. Not sure what to do here.

edit : Huh, looking through my quest book carefully, it looks like I was given an emerald card and somehow lost it in the shuffle at some point. I just cheated myself another one and it's all good now.

Last edited:
M

M33MN33

Is there anyway to download this mudpack anymore? I tried doing a play through on it a long time ago and wanted to come back to it, please respond.

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
You can download the old ftb launcher and then put in the pack code
Old launcher - choose legacy windows from the main ftb.com page - its in small type under the 'download now' button

H

harcos0608

Hello! I can't find a server for this mod pack. And the Code is wrong. It's not MindfoldParadox. It is mindfoldparadox. Except these two, the pack is perfect :)