[1.7.10] MindfoldParad0x [HQM][Adventure][Skyblock]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
Texture used in hqm are too dark, can't easily see if quests are locked or unlocked.

http://i.imgur.com/EWU0jws.png
Do you think, that they are? We were not sure on that, I guess we wanted more user-rating on them - sure, we can make them brighter in necessary. We just were thinking of a way, to fit the outline of those quests, so they suit the map better. Thanks for your opinion! :)

Edit: Do you think, that this outline looks better?

changedQuests.PNG

Last edited:

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
Grab it here. In future, you might want to backup your map before starting your playthrough. But I was pretty sure, that I've included a backup in the modpack... Turned out I didn't for... emmm... reasons? Anyway, in 1.3 version there surely will be one!

Reactions: Prometition

SinanOzerS

Jul 29, 2019
"pack.json file not found-Forge/Liteloader will not be able to load!"

That happens when i click on launch :(

Edit: Nevermind, i got it. Great modpack, thank you!

Last edited:

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
"pack.json file not found-Forge/Liteloader will not be able to load!"

That happens when i click on launch :(
Well, that seems to be a common issue lots of people actually have with various FTB modpacks around there. Re-downloading the modpack helped for some, others needed to actually re-download the whole FTB launcher, and others just needed to wait a little bit. It seems like a network problem - maybe the host we are using is not keeping up with the downloads? Anyway, just posting it here so other people, who might encounter this issue know what to do.

Copenex

Jul 29, 2019
The models look amazing! Havin a blast so far with this!

Edit: Except I have no idea how to use this Handy Paradox Generator

Last edited:

DarkxElocius

Jul 29, 2019
The models look amazing! Havin a blast so far with this!

Edit: Except I have no idea how to use this Handy Paradox Generator
The energy is not wireless, it needs to be transmitted directly between the devices.
Actually, mousing over any device in your inventory will give you a complete information on how to get it to work.
Your handy paradox generator you got earlier ejects paradox from the top, and the apperifier (This device is located on the floor 0, in Chem Lab 1) accepts it from the bottom.
There is a secret door in the structure, that will lead you below the apperifier:

2015-03-10_20.18.09.png

2015-03-10_20.18.10.png

2015-03-10_20.18.21.png

And then you just right-click it to create 1 unit of Paradoxal Energy

DarkxElocius

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the ModPack to 1.3
Added ServerPack

Version 1.3
*Created a serverpack for those, who like to play multiplayer.
*Updated ParadoxMod to 1.1, changes:
*Main menu now shows the current modpack version.
*Added EntityCards
*More HQM quests!
*Some quests now have new rewards.
*Removed Animals quests, but added a whole another set of quests for EntityCards now.​

Last edited:

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
Any reason you don't have Waila on here?
Just started the pack, seems good so far :p
No, there is no clear reason why there is no WAILA. I guess, you can install it yourself if you want to - it's just the fact, that it is not really needed for the pack... But we had similar suggestion to install it, do you think it is necessary? Because if you think it is we will install it later ;)

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
do you think it is necessary?
It's a good mod for new modded players, to know what they're dealing with.
I added it for starters to see which mods were decocraft :p
But as with all these convenience mods, they're not really necessary, they're just... convenient :p

For some reason, /hqm enable didn't even give me a quest book... It also doesn't show up in NEI
Edit: nvm, read the forums, derp me, it's on a table

Last edited:

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
It's a good mod for new modded players, to know what they're dealing with.
I added it for starters to see which mods were decocraft :p
But as with all these convenience mods, they're not really necessary, they're just... convenient :p

For some reason, /hqm enable didn't even give me a quest book... It also doesn't show up in NEI
Yes, this is why we are creating a guide right now, and I am sorry we are delaying - had some unexpected troubles making it for no actual reasons - you are not the first to say, that there is no HQM book - there is none - it is located in the observatory, on the table to the right of the entrance. It looks like one of the ComputerCraft's pocket computers if you have the resourcepack installed.
If you want to use NEI - it is called SG Tablet 2.6 in the modpack.

underspikey

Jul 29, 2019
Added Video-Guide "How To Play The MindfoldParad0x?"
Ah, it is very good!
This would've helped me quite a bit :p
I however see that in the video you say that the quests require "a piece of dirt"
While in reality it requires 10, 6 and 6.
Is that a future update or....?

Modbder

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, it is very good!
This would've helped me quite a bit :p
I however see that in the video you say that the quests require "a piece of dirt"
While in reality it requires 10, 6 and 6.
Is that a future update or....?
No, just a spelling mistake - there should be the word 'some', but is seems to be lost in time and space of editing :)

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
This is one of my favorite packs. I have been playing this with my sister.
I hope you guys continue this.

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
looks fantastic! tanks for the guide...well done...only one question in the launcher i cant see 1.3....ftb show version 1.2