[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.0.4 i have a problem creating the "Lata tree" i have all the Thermal foundation blocks + all the chems. But in NEI there are 2 same recipes. It shows me the sapling as an exit, and when i grab the lata sapling, it wont move from the Crafting table. (Its similar to creating Nether star that is only doable in Peacefull mode) - you cant "take it out of the craftin table"

You need a stack of each chemical, although only one (IIRC) will be consumed.

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
Cryotheum is also handy as previously noted; but as for the lava - when you go down to the level of the Rotunda with the silver and lead, you are in fact climbing down beside a big lava tank that goes all the way down. Try digging around on the layer above, behind the ladder, to gain access to the tank, and you've got lava.

Thanks guys for answering my questions!

But I have one more question and that is based on you opinion. Is cryotheum better or is lava, for fighting mobs?

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I personally think Lava is better.

If you can get Florbs, that's even better. Just make sure to bring Buckets with you after to pick up the mess :p

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
So, as promised, here are (nearly) all the secrets of ME^4, including

I have prepared the waypoints (waypoints.zip) for JourneyMap. Waypoins for The End are split into 12 sub-areas (one for each room plus one for the World Sphere itself, plus one for "in the middle of nowhere" secrets).

I have also added files listing the contents of these chests and buffers (loot.zip). These are not easy to read, since they use "unlocalized names" (e.g. "minecraft:wool" instead of "Wool").

Let's hope @parcel31u won't kill me :)

Attachments

• waypoints.zip
    230.4 KB · Views: 90
  • loot.zip
    142.6 KB · Views: 77

Tatasa

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I have got 2 Problems with this Modpack, first when i eat something there is a visual bug like i would stopp eating and then begin again and when I try to span the bow it is the same , it somehow acts like I would release the right mouse button after +- half a second.

Second I somehow cannot make tinkers arrows, sometime it crashes the game , sometimes nothing appears in the outcome slot of the tool forge ( tried a lot of different arrow heads and tool rods).

I hope someone can help me out :)

Thanks in advance,
Tatasa

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about the crashes but wrt actions being interrupted make sure you turn all your magnets off when not in use.

Tatasa

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about the crashes but wrt actions being interrupted make sure you turn all your magnets off when not in use.

Thanks turning off the magnet helped ! :)

And for the arrows i'm using now the ones I got as reward , but would still like to upgrade them at least :/

stardust1971

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I have got 2 Problems with this Modpack, first when i eat something there is a visual bug like i would stopp eating and then begin again and when I try to span the bow it is the same , it somehow acts like I would release the right mouse button after +- half a second.

Second I somehow cannot make tinkers arrows, sometime it crashes the game , sometimes nothing appears in the outcome slot of the tool forge ( tried a lot of different arrow heads and tool rods).

I hope someone can help me out :)

Thanks in advance,
Tatasa

The eating and bow-spanning glitch are because of "Crazy Pant's Magnet". Disable it and then eat/span your bow and everything should be fine.

I've got some problems with tinkers arrows today too. I thing the tool rod has to be wooden for them to be craftable, but I'm not sure about that.
I also wasn't abled to craft Long Bows. Are they disabled or something like that?

Last edited:

Platoonsgt1

Jul 29, 2019
I've got some problems with tinkers arrows today too. I thing the tool rod has to be wooden for them to be craftable
I'm pretty sure that's basically it, the rod for Tinker's arrows have to be either a Wooden Rod, a Blaze Rod, a Sugar Cane Rod or a... there was one other that I don't remember. Check the ingame tinker's manuals.

Xiaminou

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have a problem, today I loaded the Miner's Delight ^4 and ever since I loaded it I've had horrible server lag even thought it says I'm at 20 TPS.

- I'm not talking about FPS lag.
- I have tried unloading it.
- I have tried rebooting minecraft.
- I have restarted my computer.
- my server is frozen half the time (nothing happens for 2s, then in the next 2s it's fine)
- It's a Singleplayer server, not a dedicated.
- /cofhtps says 10ms tick time

Any suggestions?

Edit: now I'm even getting crashes from "IndexOutOfBoundsException" due to the freeze when I try to open my AE with remote terminal

Richard Xu

Jul 29, 2019
At which spacial area is cobalt? Also, what's next after nether sphere? I seem to need to do more mining before entering next stage...

Platoonsgt1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have a problem, today I loaded the Miner's Delight ^4 and ever since I loaded it I've had horrible server lag even thought it says I'm at 20 TPS.
Miner's Delight^4 contains a few mob spawners which spawn mobs in a very large area, and somewhat frequently, these are causing the lag.

At which spacial area is cobalt?
You have to manufacture cobalt yourself using Minechem. I'd suggest looking at your greens for chemicals that break down into cobalt.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

Don't bother making the bow it isn't a good weapon to use in this pack. It takes to long to drawback and aim.
I'd recommend a crossbow. As it starts getting speed up it can fire almost 4 times a second and the bolts can one shot anything.
Did I mention I love hoe Iguana tweeks is configed.

Tatasa

Jul 29, 2019
Don't bother making the bow it isn't a good weapon to use in this pack. It takes to long to drawback and aim.
I'd recommend a crossbow. As it starts getting speed up it can fire almost 4 times a second and the bolts can one shot anything.
Did I mention I love hoe Iguana tweeks is configed.

Yeah Iguana is really nice ! So no problems crafting the bolts for the crossbar?

I just made arrows with tinkers metals , bone and feathers and it worked, but with non of the metalurgy meatals. Is this supposed to be like this or not ? becouse in NEI they are listened (ex: dogabrium arrows).
And I cant make "more" arrows, just mulitple stacks :/

(P.s: sorry for my bad english^^)

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah Iguana is really nice ! So no problems crafting the bolts for the crossbar?

I just made arrows with tinkers metals , bone and feathers and it worked, but with non of the metalurgy meatals. Is this supposed to be like this or not ? becouse in NEI they are listened (ex: dogabrium arrows).

ExtraTiC is what adds the Metallurgy metals to Tinker's Construct. However, the current version of ExtraTiC doesn't work with the new bolts and arrows since it was built on a version of Tinker's Construct before those were added/changed. We have to wait for ExtraTiC to be updated before we can use Metallurgy metals for those without crashing.

SimonBitdiddle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, every time I try to infuse Triple Compressed Cookie Seeds I end up with Pulsating Seeds in Fluxed Crystals. Any solution to this problem? The pulsating cookies give me cookies but I can't complete the quest without the seed.

I can reproduce this bug running on server, but not when running locally.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

Mostly manamana bolts are usually good enough. You might want to start with a lesser material. As the cheeper the material the less xp it takes to level up.

This is based on what was suggested to me when I started.
Crossbow:
Bronze arm (upgrade to cobalt)
Norm string
any body (Durability) Wood Iron or Paper
Redstone for speed.
Caps or I think its 11 slots of reinforcement
Cap level is based on bow durability.

Bolts:
Iron tool rod (upgrade to manamana)
Pored bronze (upgrade to manamana)
Quartz for power.
Diamond for bolt count
emerald for bolt count
Moss to regen bolts.

Later it went to a cobalt arm and manamana bolts.
The first 10 or so levels give auto abilitys. After that you get one more slot every 10 levels. Max level is 99.

Reactions: 0Renne0

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
manamana do doooo do DO do...

:p

But yea, I've basically gotten addicted to Iguana Tweaks. I installed it in Infinity so I could play with it too. It's just something about being able to upgrade my tools instead of making new ones all the time; as well as being able to repair them in your own inventory, and the leveling up.

Xiaminou

Jul 29, 2019
Miner's Delight^4 contains a few mob spawners which spawn mobs in a very large area, and somewhat frequently, these are causing the lag.

Yes, but as I've said, I have unloaded the area therefore it should be in its own dimension and not chunk loaded. So how do you suggest I fix it?