[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Woif

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm playing with my GF using open to lan, but for some reason randomly she keeps crashing after a bit when she tries to open any inventory.

I've managed to fix it for a little bit when I delete any folder labeled NEI in my save/in her client as well. But it keeps occuring. I tried to update NEI, but then it just makes it so we can't boot at all.

http://pastebin.com/KY4WyHWq

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if anyone is interested in a complete list of secrets (trophies, item buffers, chests)?

QQk9yTb.png

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
First don't assume youtubers always know the best way. Cause in this case they are way off.
A EIO farm will work with oreberrys just fine. Just remember to include a hoe.

Edit: This is a fully functional EIO ore berry farm.

View attachment 15259
It's not as much of a question of who does it best. I'm still early-mid game, and haven't gotten to the EnderIO Farming Station yet, but I've gotten, via a Spatial IO zone, stacks upon stacks of SFM managers and cables of various types. I just wanted to automate my Aluminum Oreberry Farm for the Alumite quest.

Where do you get the desichalkos/ meutoite ingots for the staff of traveling?
Just keep going forward through Areas. I think you get it in the Biosphere^4 and/or Mining Delight^4.

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
I can't touch my tombstone. What do I do?

EDIT: Never mind I had to stand atop of it.
You don't need to be standing directly atop your tombstone. The trick is that its hitbox is flat on the ground, NOT upright like its visual. If you aim down, you can break it.

Reactions: Trond007

Woodie6288

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if anyone is interested in a complete list of secrets (trophies, item buffers, chests)?

QQk9yTb.png
I'm currently at a point in this where some reward bags don't really matter all that much to me but I am still missing one trophy and I don't know if I just blind and keep passing it or what but I'm still missing the slime trophy. Little hard to read ur map though lol.

Trond007

Jul 29, 2019
Need a good hint for bags?
There are like 50+ bags in the observatory room, most of them are on the roof, many inside the walls, a few on floor level, and continues below the observatory room.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
Not if pre-exsisting enchantments exceed the normal anvils level cap.

So like another poster in the thread mentioned, that was my problem. Putting too many ingots in at once causes it to say "too expensive". Repairing one ingot at a time works. My chestpiece always takes such a beating, and that's the rarest piece of the lot. Come from legendary bags. I can farm the heck out of them, but after opening so many of the bags.. it's more tedious than rewarding!

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
So okay.. maybe I'm doing this wrong somehow.. but I cannot craft landmines from ticon. Is the crafting of them disabled? (A villager wants them for trades)

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently at a point in this where some reward bags don't really matter all that much to me but I am still missing one trophy and I don't know if I just blind and keep passing it or what but I'm still missing the slime trophy. Little hard to read ur map though lol.

The Green Slime trophy is:
In the reactor room, in a block of one of the "pillars" of the corridors that lead to the outer ring. iirc, when you teleport to the room, facing towards the Reactor, go through the small corridor to your left and look at the pillar on the left after the corridor.

Howkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
im having a problem with Main Menu in client, this is how it looks like:

KfotRarl.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-22_22-5-2.png
    upload_2015-2-22_22-5-2.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 41

Richard Xu

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having bugs with tinkers' construct. When I right click with the tools(longsword, bows), they bug out: for example, the bow will finish drawing back, then start over from beginning, making it extremely difficult to shoot. Anyone know how to fix that?

Geko.Trav

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having bugs with tinkers' construct. When I right click with the tools(longsword, bows), they bug out: for example, the bow will finish drawing back, then start over from beginning, making it extremely difficult to shoot. Anyone know how to fix that?

This is usually a magnet, wireless charger, or auto repair that resets the bow draw. They force update a tool to either lose or gain damage and that resets it.

For the arrows I'm using slime and ardite and it still doesn't work

Are you using rods or bow limbs? Despite the tooltips giving all the info on the rod versions (I suppose this is due to the old version of tinkers bows) all bows use bow limbs now.