[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Gre

Jul 29, 2019
i updated to 1.0.4 and i was able to play my world a couple times but now when i do it it loads then goes back to title screen any help im on mac i tried making a new world and deleting and redownloading

Roland117

Jul 29, 2019
i updated to 1.0.4 and i was able to play my world a couple times but now when i do it it loads then goes back to title screen any help im on mac i tried making a new world and deleting and redownloading
Double check and see if you lost your "template" file in the minecraft folder of ME4 install. Had that happen to me with a different map, caused a similar problem.

Reactions: Gre

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Read since page 80 or so, but didn't see it reported. Just started playing, only have 1.0.4.

I can't place a basic capacitor in the EnderIO machines that are there when you first enter the Observatory. I crafted the basic capacitor, and try and place it in it's slot below the power bar, and it just won't click in. Am I doing something stupid? Tried both the Alloy smelter thing and the sag mill. I'll try breaking and replacing them next time I play.

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
Read since page 80 or so, but didn't see it reported. Just started playing, only have 1.0.4.

I can't place a basic capacitor in the EnderIO machines that are there when you first enter the Observatory. I crafted the basic capacitor, and try and place it in it's slot below the power bar, and it just won't click in. Am I doing something stupid? Tried both the Alloy smelter thing and the sag mill. I'll try breaking and replacing them next time I play.

Not an error: basic capacitors are only for crafting.

ikkonoishi

Jul 29, 2019
I know how to get to the platform below, but the one off to the side befuddles me.

How so? There is a stack of factory blocks in the chest. You will need to steal glowstone from the platform to light it up though.

I've heard that downloading 1.0.3 and then updating to 1.0.4 helps with that.

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
Even if those blocks permitted spawning, the whole place around initial spawn is Sky biome (as is, I believe, the End in vanilla). The only thing that can spawn there is Endermen. If they happen to appear, they're not an immediate threat unless you try to get into a staring contest.

5il3nc3r

Jul 29, 2019
Even if those blocks permitted spawning, the whole place around initial spawn is Sky biome (as is, I believe, the End in vanilla). The only thing that can spawn there is Endermen. If they happen to appear, they're not an immediate threat unless you try to get into a staring contest.
Unless that changed with the latest update, because the initial platform (where it asks you to place a button on the diamond block and press it to be ported to the Reflection Pool) can have monsters spawn. I broke the lights in the process of trying to find all the secrets, and when I went back from my bridging away, there was a bunch of skellies, zombies and spiders.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
iv managed to fully automate fluxed crystals easy n iv got pics to show u how it can be done its really easy with ender io,ae2 n few other items

So if I'm looking at your setup right, the item conduits put the shards in the machines, the import busses take them out?

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
PEOPLE!!! Change the fluxed crystals config to be crafting in normal crafting table, then the plants drop smooth shards and then it is the easiest thing in the world to automate. I recommend making a 9x9 powered soil area with the center taken up by a light source( perhaps a torcherino) and an advanced item collector with a filter above or below that hooked up to an interface/crafting system. (all shards share the same id, so just pick one and choose ignore meta data). I just have it drop into a chest and leave it overnight (no torcherino for me yet) in the morning I wake up, and craft everything in the chest.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
PEOPLE!!! Change the fluxed crystals config to be crafting in normal crafting table, then the plants drop smooth shards and then it is the easiest thing in the world to automate. I recommend making a 9x9 powered soil area with the center taken up by a light source( perhaps a torcherino) and an advanced item collector with a filter above or below that hooked up to an interface/crafting system. (all shards share the same id, so just pick one and choose ignore meta data). I just have it drop into a chest and leave it overnight (no torcherino for me yet) in the morning I wake up, and craft everything in the chest.

Please don't yell at people to take the easy way out.

Trond007

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I'm a FTB Material Energy new-beginner. I have watched Direwolf20's Youtube videos and I like this mod a lot. When he plays he can find mobspawners. In my case I'm not sure if I have that addon that allows for mob-spawning to be seen. The addon that can do that is called NEI and the button for it is F7? Can someone guide me please?

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
When you hit F7, you can see thin red Xs on the ground where mobs can spawn. Creatures can't spawn on some blocks, and it has to be dark for a mob to spawn.

Find some place dark, where you have seen monsters, and hit F7. You should see red Xs on the blocks where mobs can spawn. There is also a range limit where the X's can be seen, something like 16 blocks.

If you put down a torch where you see the X's, they will disappear, as mobs can no longer spawn there because of the light level.

F7 also works on most other FTB packs, or packs where NEI is installed (I think it's NEI that does the F7 trick).

Reactions: Trond007

skitz319

Jul 29, 2019
My alchemist's journal doesn't work in the chemical synthesizer. It will let me select something i taught it and say that is the current; but when I put it in the machine just blank. Has anyone else had this or know a fix? This is on the server version in-case that matters.

Banedon

Jul 29, 2019
In addition, most of the main areas
My alchemist's journal doesn't work in the chemical synthesizer. It will let me select something i taught it and say that is the current; but when I put it in the machine just blank. Has anyone else had this or know a fix? This is on the server version in-case that matters.

I've heard that updating Minechem to the newest version can resolve it.

Seb995

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a public server for this pack? it would be fun to play this with a whole lot of people.