[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
guy i need help...i had a magnetic in my hand but....disapear...dont know how...i try to take it back trough cheat...but i cant...how can i do?

PS i play in a server

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some wiki or any detailed data about fluxed-crystals and it's upgrades? Im curious about Efficiency upgrade and Speed upgrade about how do they work exactly.

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
@mohrad Didn't find any kind of info but from my testing Speed upgrades do increase the speed of plant growth and Gem cutter/refiner machines, Tried to use the Efficiency upgrade in farms and other machines, didn't get anything special out of that, farm produced the same amount of seeds/rough chunks as the other one without Efficiency upgrade.

Reactions: mohrad

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
My F-Farm is acting up now.
If u imagine 3x3 grid, my plants grow ONLY at top-left and bottom-left blocks, only 2 out of 8 available blocks are being powered/ticked by the FarmManager o.o
It is connected to ever-saturated 20k RF line, so I doubt it's power issue... I think I broke something

Thee_Sinner

Jul 29, 2019
I broke the Fusion Core while searching through the pre-fab minechem stuff and it didnt drop. it doesnt show up in NEI, any idea how to get it back?

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
I broke the Fusion Core while searching through the pre-fab minechem stuff and it didnt drop. it doesnt show up in NEI, any idea how to get it back?
I might be wrong but I think the core is automatically added as soon as you complete a multiblock. It's not an actual item.
Try to recreate the multiblock and then check inside if it showed up

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
My F-Farm is acting up now.
If u imagine 3x3 grid, my plants grow ONLY at top-left and bottom-left blocks, only 2 out of 8 available blocks are being powered/ticked by the FarmManager o.o
It is connected to ever-saturated 20k RF line, so I doubt it's power issue... I think I broke something
I still didn't update to the latest version of ME4, but I have 9x9 farm with 14k RF/t energy income + 2 speed upgrades and automation upgrade. I noticed that like 18 plants, basically two rows on the left side are growing and the other are just idling. If I remove the automation upgrade and let it run, it still does grow them all in some time. That's my two cents bout FC so far, I'm considering to rebuild the farm to a smaller one and take a look how plant growth does.

PS. I noticed that when the plant grows, the energy buffer in the farm manager drops pretty low and get filled rather quickly afterwards, but mby the planter resets at that specific time and starts to focus on the first seeds again. Just a guess

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
So is fluxed crystals working for anyone in 1.0.3? The Farm Manager is just draining a huge amount of energy but no growth is happening for me :/

You probably forgot the light. There are no xs using f7 but that's because it's a mushroom biom not that there is enough light to grow things.

Thee_Sinner

Jul 29, 2019
I might be wrong but I think the core is automatically added as soon as you complete a multiblock. It's not an actual item.
Try to recreate the multiblock and then check inside if it showed up

i put everything back where it came from but its not there.. ive yet to play with this mod, so idk if its even build right to begin with lol

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I still didn't update to the latest version of ME4, but I have 9x9 farm with 14k RF/t energy income + 2 speed upgrades and automation upgrade. I noticed that like 18 plants, basically two rows on the left side are growing and the other are just idling. If I remove the automation upgrade and let it run, it still does grow them all in some time. That's my two cents bout FC so far, I'm considering to rebuild the farm to a smaller one and take a look how plant growth does.

PS. I noticed that when the plant grows, the energy buffer in the farm manager drops pretty low and get filled rather quickly afterwards, but mby the planter resets at that specific time and starts to focus on the first seeds again. Just a guess

Remember to light up your farm.

amberto

Jul 29, 2019
I'm reading the fluxed-crystals code, and seems that jaredlll08 have a lot of work to do until it work properly
However he is working intesively today, maybe tomorrow it is working smoothly.

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
doing /help 4 crashes it

Yeah... Some mod is doing some weird stuff. There is a mod in the DW20 1.7.10 pack that will fix it. Get the pack and go into the mods folder and copy the "HelpFixer-1.0.5.jar" file into the ME^4 mods folder.

@parcel31u If you can track down the author of the HelpFixer file, could you include this in ME^4 by default, please?

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
i put everything back where it came from but its not there.. ive yet to play with this mod, so idk if its even build right to begin with lol
well, it is easy to check if you build it properly - right click the structure - if u see the GUI then it is ok :)
if you don't know how to build it there is a projector +2 blueprints. just place it, throw in the blueprint and you will see the 'ghost' blocks, just fill it with real ones. as you fill 1st layer of ghost blocks the next one will appear.. really simple and cool idea of a guide tbh

hanky21

Jul 29, 2019
well, it is easy to check if you build it properly - right click the structure - if u see the GUI then it is ok :)
if you don't know how to build it there is a projector +2 blueprints. just place it, throw in the blueprint and you will see the 'ghost' blocks, just fill it with real ones. as you fill 1st layer of ghost blocks the next one will appear.. really simple and cool idea of a guide tbh
Last I checked there was no recipe for the blueprints so I just had to cheat them in to rebuild mine