[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
So is fluxed crystals working for anyone in 1.0.3? The Farm Manager is just draining a huge amount of energy but no growth is happening for me :/
it works, but takes some fiddling

You MUST click a farm size before it actually works (after putting the soil down manually). You may also have to manually tweak the configuration files (not sure if 1.0.3 has fixed them) to allow growth in the end dimension. Search this thread for 'json' that should lead you to the right post (by qcor).

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
it works, but takes some fiddling

You MUST click a farm size before it actually works (after putting the soil down manually). You may also have to manually tweak the configuration files (not sure if 1.0.3 has fixed them) to allow growth in the end dimension. Search this thread for 'json' that should lead you to the right post (by qcor).

There is no farm size in 1.0.3 anymore so the previous instructions aren't working anymore. I already put the dimension whitelist in the jsons but still no growth in 1.0.3

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
There is no farm size in 1.0.3 anymore so the previous instructions aren't working anymore. I already put the dimension whitelist in the jsons but still no growth in 1.0.3

Ah, I see, you now need to craft range upgrades to get beyond 3x3. I just checked, my farm seems to be working, but the power drain is huge.

Edit: Ok, now my farms seems to have stopped working and I get some extreme lag or something around it. I just had all my armour replaced by seeds, lol.

Last edited:

sharpy

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or the fluxed crystals gem refiner doesn't work anymore? It's just eating the smooth shards and either not giving the items or giving something else like cobble shard gives charcoal. Tried reinstalling the whole pack but that didn't help.

lotr88

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! For someone who looking for a 1-hit weapon, this is my 1-hit crossbow, hope it helps!

bolt.jpg bolt_part.jpg crossbow.jpg crossbow_part.jpg

Yeah you see the cobalt crossbow. Cobalt has the fastest arrow speed. But at the beginning when you dont have enough modifier slots to upgrade draw speed, you need another material like slime, then replace it by cobalt later. The body and tough binding can be whatever you want (im using obsidian for reinforced 3 and slime tough binding is from reward bag) About modifier, you need ~590 redstone to get 0,25s draw speed (12 modifier slot). After that you can add anything (yeah after moss 3 and luck, i still have 1 slot, any suggest?)

About bolt, i used steel head (dam=manyullyn, ez to repair, less weight), bone rod, slime fleching. Add full quartz (6 slots full of quartz give max 167 dam, and i still have 4 slots remaining). Add diamond and emeral to increase weight. You can add moss to auto replenish too, but i think steel is cheap so it's better to add dam.

Tested, it 1-hited any mob in hard difficulty, took 2 hit to get wither to anti-arrow mode and he had only about 6-7% HP remaining, so i guess if i add more quartz or even smite, i can 1-hit him (maybe?)

That's all about my crossbow, if you have any question feel free to ask! And sorry for my bad English, i'm learning it ^^!

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
@lotr88
Why slime binding? Wouldn't paper one give you extra +M?
Also could you put your x-bow into your hotbar with your bolts next to it THEN shift+point at it so it'd show it's estimated damage (with Bolts bonuses) in the tooltip?

Eventually could you post screenie from hitting this guy(tested at 1.0.1, works fine):
MmmMmmMmmMmm

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
@lotr88
Why slime binding? Wouldn't paper one give you extra +M?
Also could you put your x-bow into your hotbar with your bolts next to it THEN shift+point at it so it'd show it's estimated damage (with Bolts bonuses) in the tooltip?

Eventually could you post screenie from hitting this guy(tested at 1.0.1, works fine):
MmmMmmMmmMmm
At least one of those screenshots has a line that says "Steel Bolts" then "Max. Damage: 167".

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know where the chest with the ice wool in the ice palace is?
ohh don't even remind me... I wasted like 20min digging thru all that ice at the bottom. It is high up (sth like 20ish blocks below entrance iirc), to the right of the entrance, near wall, deep inside ice

Reactions: Pandemoneus

Tenshi no Shi

Jul 29, 2019
So I am also having massive lag spikes with the fluxed-crystal farm manager set with largest range upgrade in it. In fact I cannot use any gui and not have to use a backup from before I did all of that in order to make the game playable.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to add I switched to 1.0.3 though the Fluxed-Crystal machines seem to give me lag in 1.0.1. After removing all the Fluxed-Crystal blocks it significantly reduced lag in game. So I am just not going to mess with them for now.

Last edited:

mohrad

Jul 29, 2019
@lotr88
Adding Diamond/Emerald to my Steel/Steel/B.Slime bolts seem to add permanent "This tool has invalid data" thingy, also weight doesn't change, the damage goes up from +11 to +18 though.
Are you on 1.0.1 or 1.03?

urban

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to 1.0.3 my friend and I are having problems with minecraft jumping to 100% cpu usage and the log files beeing spammed with this

[18:32:49] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML/]: SimpleChannelHandlerWrapper exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLOutboundHandler$OutboundTarget$5.selectNetworks(FMLOutboundHandler.java:129) ~[FMLOutboundHandler$OutboundTarget$5.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLOutboundHandler.write(FMLOutboundHandler.java:273) ~[FMLOutboundHandler.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeWrite(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:644) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.write(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:698) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.write(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:637) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageEncoder.write(MessageToMessageEncoder.java:115) ~[MessageToMessageEncoder.class:?]
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageCodec.write(MessageToMessageCodec.java:116) ~[MessageToMessageCodec.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeWrite(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:644) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.write(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:698) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:688) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:717) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.writeAndFlush(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:893) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.writeAndFlush(AbstractChannel.java:239) ~[AbstractChannel.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.simpleimpl.SimpleNetworkWrapper.sendToAll(SimpleNetworkWrapper.java:182) [SimpleNetworkWrapper.class:?]
at fluxedCrystals.tileEntity.TileEntityManagerBlock.func_145845_h(TileEntityManagerBlock.java:89) [TileEntityManagerBlock.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939) [ahb.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1995) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887) [bao.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

and this

[18:40:06] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML/]: FMLIndexedMessageCodec exception caught
[18:40:06] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML/]: SimpleChannelHandlerWrapper exception
There were no problems before on 1.0.1
Now with just having the game open for just 10 minutes the log files is 100mb large and 997778 lines long here's a link to it

http://aur.dk/fml-client-latest.log

I've tried to both use java version 8 update 31 64bit and version 8 update 25 64bit

both giving same result

Anyone have any idea what is causing this or how to fix it?

The server seems fine and have no lag or anything except the log file has 39000 lines of this(the server is hosted on a dedicated server located in a datacenter and not on the same computer)
[17:52:54] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 2aacfad0 (world) may have leaked: seen 570 times.

[17:52:59] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:53:14] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 46493b4e (world) may have leaked: seen 605 times.

[17:53:44] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 2aacfad0 (world) may have leaked: seen 575 times.

[17:53:44] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:54:04] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 46493b4e (world) may have leaked: seen 610 times.

[17:54:29] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:54:34] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 2aacfad0 (world) may have leaked: seen 580 times.

[17:54:54] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 46493b4e (world) may have leaked: seen 615 times.

[17:55:14] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Gathering id map for writing to world save world
[17:55:24] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 2aacfad0 (world) may have leaked: seen 585 times.

[17:55:44] [Server thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: The world 46493b4e (world) may have leaked: seen 620 times.

EDIT:

After reading closer on the error it's clear that it's fluxed-crystals that is causing the problem.

Last edited:

WorstDevil

Jul 29, 2019
@lotr88
Adding Diamond/Emerald to my Steel/Steel/B.Slime bolts seem to add permanent "This tool has invalid data" thingy, also weight doesn't change, the damage goes up from +11 to +18 though.
Are you on 1.0.1 or 1.03?
That's kinda wierd, you would think that Emerald/Diamonds should add durability, which would just in theory increase the stack size on arrows :confused:

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Seems doing anything with the Fluxed-Crystal stuff causes a lot of lag issues. Using the gem cutter or refiner causes my FPS to drop from over 100 to ~20. I'm afraid to even try the farm thing based on what others have said.

Numpty Bumpkin

Jul 29, 2019
I think Fluxed-Crystals just killed my ME^4 i upgraded to 1.0.3 now every time i break a block it disappears and when i save and quit the game crashes. It was laggy in 1.0.1 but at least i could play now i dont know what to do??

Just downgraded to 1.0.1 and still have the same problem :( i wouldnt update till its sorted if you havent already.

Last edited: