[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

flagada666

Jul 29, 2019
Um, not sure what's going on, but i'm getting free experience points... Standing near a diamond spike in my ghetto Inclusion Chamber XP farm, i got 90~ levels in 30 seconds. Pretty sure it's not from the few mobs i killed in the farm, since i built it like 10 minutes ago.

Edit: Only seems to happen if i stand on the north-west corner of the spike lol off to try and find Extra Utilities bug report page xD

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    591 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Um, not sure what's going on, but i'm getting free experience points... Standing near a diamond spike in my ghetto Inclusion Chamber XP farm, i got 90~ levels in 30 seconds. Pretty sure it's not from the few mobs i killed in the farm, since i built it like 10 minutes ago.

Edit: Only seems to happen if i stand on the north-west corner of the spike lol off to try and find Extra Utilities bug report page xD

I think it's an enderio bug with magnets

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
After reading from page 21 to 41 looking for any mention of the crafting bug with Magma Crucibles (MP) its been stated that it works... (in SP Tested!) not so much in MP.
Someone enlighten me as to what I may or may not have don't wrong. Tried the BASIC frame with the NEI listed recipe... nadda. Don't want to cheat just yet but will If i must.

flagada666

Jul 29, 2019
After reading from page 21 to 41 looking for any mention of the crafting bug with Magma Crucibles (MP) its been stated that it works... (in SP Tested!) not so much in MP.
Someone enlighten me as to what I may or may not have don't wrong. Tried the BASIC frame with the NEI listed recipe... nadda. Don't want to cheat just yet but will If i must.

I think someone mentioned placing the crucicble in-game and/or charging it changes the metadata so that you can't turn it in. Probably not the issue here tho, since you got it to work in singleplayer. Have you updated to ME^4 to 1.0.0? Parcel31u mentioned updating HQM, maybe that's the culprit.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
playing on version 1.0.0 here and the queens gold quest will not complete. i have the five ingots in my inventory but the book does not "see" them and manual detection fails as well.

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
playing on version 1.0.0 here and the queens gold quest will not complete. i have the five ingots in my inventory but the book does not "see" them and manual detection fails as well.

Someone said that if you make a block of it, place the block, and then break it with the pickaxe, changing the block to ingots will make ingots that are detectable by HQM. I haven't tried it in practice.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
that does not appear to work as placing the ingots in a crafting table results in nothing. cheating in a block of queens gold allows for completion of the quest but the ingots from said block do not stack with the ingots you get from melting down the gold ingots and emerald.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
The 'issue' is simple - poor ores are no longer in the pack. It caused problems crashing other mods.. there were also troubles smelting it... so it's gone now.
Only thing you can probably do is to restore that spatial area from new template (see first page faq)

With the old pore materials aria removed the aria looks chewed up. Might I suggest an optional quest where you can turn in the old copy for a new version? Miners age 0.2.
The quest could be the... a#%#G#$%SDD6785 MaLfUnCtIoNiNg aRIA quest.

It could also include the energetic infuser and sterling generator that was added.

Last edited:

Thee_Sinner

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to find aluminium anywhere, searched the entire Miner's Delight space with the Ore Finder and didnt see it come up, went in all the other spaces as well and cant seem to locate any. Tips? Hints? lol

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to find aluminium anywhere, searched the entire Miner's Delight space with the Ore Finder and didnt see it come up, went in all the other spaces as well and cant seem to locate any. Tips? Hints? lol

There are Aluminum Ore bushes towards the bottom of Miner's Delight. That is the only aluminum I have found thus far. :)

Qcor

Jul 29, 2019
Oh thats just painful lol
not rly... you just don't need much of it. Plus the fact that autonomous activator is cheap in this modpack... Plus the fact that you can craft bushes. It's needed for alumite and that's pretty much it.

What is really painful is the energy requirements of this pack... daaaamn. First time I saw the pre-made reactor I was like "that is huge.. there is no way I'll ever need that much RF" .. so I cut it and made 7x7.. (sth like 11k RF/tick)
and then Parcel came and said "You know nothing..."

so yea... now I have reactor (11k) + about 23k from solars64 aaaannndd.. it's not even close to what I'll need soon

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I have advanced to new levels of bafflement with Fluxed-Crystals. Previously, I could put powered soil in the farm and have it place according to the size I chose, but it didn't actually use power from there and seeds didn't actually grow.

With ME^4 1.0.1 I can't even do that. And while seeds at least drop from broken plants now, they still don't grow if I place the soil by hand around the manager. It's still not using any power (tested by removing the input conduit).

(Love the modpack, btw. The spacial storage thing is really neat - I may use something like it on a far lesser scale if I ever wind up making that Crash Landing inspired pack I keep meaning to.)

SteamCrunk

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else noticing weird behaviors with Torcherino time torches? I've used them across a couple of mod packs, and they behave weirdly in this one. They don't respect their listed 'area' at all, and the areas they do work in seem to be inconsistent.

For example, you can setup a 3x3 wheat farm. Put a time torch on one corner, it'll only grow the wheat adjacent to it, regardless of what you set the range to. Elevate it by one, and it'll grow 7 of the 9 wheat on the farm. Move it to a different corner and it'll only grow the adjacent wheat, even elevated.

I'll do more testing, but the torches are definitely a little off.

Exterminate7532

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to version 1.0.1 and Fluxed-Crystals is having problems. The farm manager won't add the powered soil and you can't grow any of the seeds on it. Other than that I am loving the new Main Menu! Great work Parcel! I have loved watching the development of this and love playing.

Shurhaian

Jul 29, 2019
There is one problem I've been having since 1.0.0 that I don't think was in 0.7.0. The main interface seems unusually laggy - selecting tools on the hotbar often snaps back, and trying to right-click-and-hold things is problematic. Food resets its animation; so do bows, which makes them really a pain to use (but as far as I can tell they still actually draw properly).

While the "spectre dimension" was nothing but a formless void for me, conspicuously, using the key to return to the "normal" dimension didn't suffer that stuttering.

/cofh tps reports no problems, everything running at 100%.

Exterminate7532

Jul 29, 2019
There is one problem I've been having since 1.0.0 that I don't think was in 0.7.0. The main interface seems unusually laggy - selecting tools on the hotbar often snaps back, and trying to right-click-and-hold things is problematic. Food resets its animation; so do bows, which makes them really a pain to use (but as far as I can tell they still actually draw properly).

While the "spectre dimension" was nothing but a formless void for me, conspicuously, using the key to return to the "normal" dimension didn't suffer that stuttering.

/cofh tps reports no problems, everything running at 100%.

For the Spectre Dimension: Relog once you get in there and it fixes the problem.

JoschWithAC

Jul 29, 2019
My client crashed after trying to load the Ice Palace. Restarted my client, started my world, crashed before the world even loaded in. I think I may have a backup so its not too big of a deal but just wanted to let you know :)