[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Loving it. Died once in vanilla mining and thought that openblocks ate my grave but learned a lesson to look at logs and thankfully it actually gives coordinates to where it placed a grave which was a godsend. Immediately enabled world save checkpoints tho just in case that does happen for reals.

My question: Are you going to or is there a quest I haven't unlocked yet, giving us the presses to make chips, etc? I'm feeling like the ae part is sort of left out and I can't do anything without processors, etc....

Also, I've found all the secrets and it still says 93% complete, 15 unlocked, 15 completed.

more secrets ;D

And you'll get presses in a spatial area, along with some pizza machines

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
more secrets ;D

And you'll get presses in a spatial area, along with some pizza machines
PIZZA MACHINES! OMG YOU ARE SO BENEFICIENT. :p

wait. are there DIAMONDS!!! involved?

Ok, I'll continue looking. It's been a mixed bag (no pun intended) with reward bags. I shouldn't have killed them, but instead had a pen of famous and not famous minime's running around but I have lassoo's for life. But, I found the one secret and got a bedrockium drum of liquid XP and blood as well as 10 resonant cells pretty early on, so yeah, hit and miss :) I think you've balanced it quite well. excellent job on the pack.

ExKali13ur

Jul 29, 2019
These probably have been reported already, but I'm having trouble completing the "Polytool" and "Ender Parcels" quests. They're not detecting the items. Also one of the secret quests don't have a reputation reward, so it won't complete.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
These probably have been reported already, but I'm having trouble completing the "Polytool" and "Ender Parcels" quests. They're not detecting the items. Also one of the secret quests don't have a reputation reward, so it won't complete.

I didn't know about the polytool, thanks for that.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering if I am either not seeing the quest that gives the ME Presses for making processors or just haven't found the correct hidden chest containing them but I've finished 49% of the quests and the biggest problem I am having now is too many items and not enough ME storage so I have chests everywhere.

Could anyone give me a hint which chamber the presses are hidden in or what quest gives them since constantly searching for specific items in my chests is getting frustrating since ME is the only mass storage mod in the pack.

Nayru

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting this error on startup:
[18:44:40] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting this error on startup:
[18:44:40] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Refer to the FAQ on the first post

feralferret

Jul 29, 2019
So I did some digging in the error logs and traced the issue with resource packs not working to Poor Ores (I forgot to save the actual error log - I'll duplicate the issue later and report to that mod author). Once that mod is removed I am able to use resource packs as usual. Of course this messes up the mining spatial cell, but it's worth it for me. Worth a try if you're having the same issue.

Now if only I could get shaders to work... All I get is a black screen with my normal toolbar at the bottom. SEUS works great for me with other 1.7.10 packs, and I normally get smooth FPS with it on, so I'm sure it's a mod issue of some kind. I can live without shaders though now that my game is perdy. ;)

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering if I am either not seeing the quest that gives the ME Presses for making processors or just haven't found the correct hidden chest containing them but I've finished 49% of the quests and the biggest problem I am having now is too many items and not enough ME storage so I have chests everywhere...

I'm having the same issue. A hint for those compulsive hoarders among us?

Reactions: Xolan

Alifalafel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a repeated crash with Ancient Trees, whenever I go into NEI for the wood products (stairs, slabs, etc.) in the Chemical Decomposer tab, the game freezes.

Also, if those saplings are so expensive, what's the point of them? I can't find any way to get their respective metal resources from them or anything.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Word of warning!!!!!!!

Be very careful when using Minechem Fusion Chamber and make sure that you do not create an element that does not actually exist. Doing so will crash your client and after reloading game any time you try to use the chamber your client will crash and breaking the core of the chamber will make your save unplayable.

Element #s to avoid are 114, 117, 119-199, 201-399, 400+

This is with latest Minechem build #340.

I already created the bug report on Minechems github but just wanted to warn players so they won't corrupt their world and have to start over.

Reactions: parcel31u

villek

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason i cant get texture packs to work. i tested with optifine and without and 5 other texture packs. they work fine with other mod packs. Any ideas?

[Client thread/INFO]: Caught error stitching, removing all assigned resourcepacks
Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load extrautils:textures/blocks/enderQuarryUpgrade.png, java.io.FileNotFoundException