[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone esle having any probs on there server with the cookies not being able to compress any for the quests

Cryovolcano

Jul 29, 2019
Well, not sure to call it a bug, but: two "flat lamps" are missing in the bioshpere. On top of the arcs. There spawned a creeper up there, so that's how I found out. :D

girantinas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Parcel31u Love the Map So Far! I am stuck on the Amino Acids quest. Aspartate and Aspartic Acid have the same recipe, so I cannot get the Aspartic Acid needed for the quest. o_O

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Parcel31u Love the Map So Far! I am stuck on the Amino Acids quest. Aspartate and Aspartic Acid have the same recipe, so I cannot get the Aspartic Acid needed for the quest. o_O
Have you tried adding water to the Aspartate because Aspartic acid would be Aspartate with a hydrogen ion and water

girantinas

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried adding water to the Aspartate because Aspartic acid would be Aspartate with a hydrogen ion and water
I have just been following NEI so that might work, but NEI says that they have the same recipe and chemical makeup.

EDIT: That did not work.

Cryovolcano

Jul 29, 2019
Bah, looked up a Damascus Steel helmet in NEI, pressed the arrow to watch some recipes, and when the chemical thingy screen appeared, Minecraft froze and I had to force close it. Now I can't get back into the game - weird messages when starting modpack and stuck at "loading world" screen. Didn't make any backup :rolleyes: oh well.

fixed: Loaded up the level in MCedit and then saved. Worked!

Last edited:

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
when i look in the chest with the core log the inculasion chamber disk does not show up

It was moved to the me terminal above the spatial io port.

How the heck does the Spatial IO thingy work? Can anyone please tell me how I can access the different "rooms"?

I know that there is a travel anchor supposed to use (above the Spatial IO room) but it doesn't matter from where I try to access this travel anchor is not accessible.

To get into the loaded rooms, you have to go back to the observatory & walk through the opening. The floor of that big empty space is covered in glass, blocking the travel anchor in the center. Once you work your way down to the bottom of a loaded room, you can clear it & use it to get back out.

I've seen some youtubers have all kinds of problems with the spatial io system, so here goes:
1. Find a spatial storage disc. The 1st 1 is called "inclusion chamber" & can be found in the me terminal in the spatial io room. The rest you will get as quest rewards, maybe a few as chest loot.
2. Put this in the input slot of the spatial io port (the left slot).
3. Push the big button beside the spatial io port 1 time to load the room into the big empty space. He has set things up so the disc will be moved from the output slot back to the input slot automatically, so pushing the button again will store the room back on the disc.

Note that using the spatial storage system will swap everything in the defined space with everything already stored on the disc, so remember to put the room back on its own disc before switching discs.

I've found all but 1 of the statues. These are hidden in plain sight this time in & around the base.

So far, the only trouble I've had handing in a quest is the ender letter. I even tried sending it to myself.

Reactions: Crigox

girantinas

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried to Fuse Lead and Atomic number 59 together and my game crashed. The fusion is now unusable as it crashes every time I try to open it. Luv the tesseracts BTW, so useful. ;););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

EDIT: I broke the core and now the world would not even start up. Good thing I have autosaves!

Last edited:

Sceptilesolar

Jul 29, 2019
Can I ask about your continued choice to use a flat world with no monster spawning area, resulting in mobs being heavily overspawned inside the dark areas? It certainly makes the map difficult, but it's a grindy difficulty, where if you move away for just a moment the area will be filled back up with mobs instantly, just because of vanilla minecraft spawning. Most maps use spawning areas to control the rate at which mobs spawn, as dealing with max-spawned areas is mostly just an exercise in frustration. I don't really understand why this map also doesn't do anything like that. It makes the early game a real slog.