[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Crigox

Jul 29, 2019
How the heck does the Spatial IO thingy work? Can anyone please tell me how I can access the different "rooms"?

I know that there is a travel anchor supposed to use (above the Spatial IO room) but it doesn't matter from where I try to access this travel anchor is not accessible.

samoht2401

Jul 29, 2019
Keep getting this crash when trying to launch Material Energy^4. Does someone know what it could be?
[21:02:08] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[21:02:08] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

NuclearKitten1

Jul 29, 2019
So I am having a problem with the Spatial IO. It is not loading up the Inclusion Chamber, even though I have removed it over and over and pressing the button. It also has enough power to complete the process, but it still does not work

Smegghed

Jul 29, 2019
So I am having a problem with the Spatial IO. It is not loading up the Inclusion Chamber, even though I have removed it over and over and pressing the button. It also has enough power to complete the process, but it still does not work

Have you gone up to the observatory and checked? I know I did it a few times before realizing that all the action happened up there. But to be honest, for some reason it took a couple of tries.

RainbowSoup654

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that the quest to detect the polytool is either bugged or it's not specific enough with what is supposed to be in the polytool

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
Tips specific to this modpack that helped me get a server up and running.

Disabled these mods (guessing here, should be right):
  • WorldStateCheckpoints
  • InventoryTweaks
  • Lockdown
  • TiCTooltips
Create folder World in your base Minecraft folder. Copy contents of Template into World folder. Move World/PerfectSpawn.json into the base minecraft folder.
Run ServerStart.Bat (or launch the server whatever way you are comfortable). Once the game loads, Stop the server. Modify server.properties to your liking.
Run ServerStart.bat and connect!

I'm only JUST starting to play this CoOp with a friend. We'll see if we run into any issues along the way!
what files in the save folder do i move to the server folder as i cant understand wat u mean by templates

Peroc

Jul 29, 2019
I keep having a problem across modpacks that use HQM. In some of the quests that involve picking up a certain amount of items, the HQM book doesn't detect them after I pick them, also the manual detection button doesn't work, any idea on what might be causing this?

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I keep having a problem across modpacks that use HQM. In some of the quests that involve picking up a certain amount of items, the HQM book doesn't detect them after I pick them, also the manual detection button doesn't work, any idea on what might be causing this?

Are you turning in the quest with as many or more than the quest needs? Say you need 10 iron for a quest, if you have 9 nothing will happen but once you get 10 or more it will submit.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Just noticed I forgot to had fastcraft.... Is the pack using the new forge version with the chunk lag bug finally fixed?

NuclearKitten1

Jul 29, 2019
Have you gone up to the observatory and checked? I know I did it a few times before realizing that all the action happened up there. But to be honest, for some reason it took a couple of tries.
Yea, it was just that. I had to click a few times and check, but I finally got it, thank you :)

Reactions: Smegghed

Peroc

Jul 29, 2019
Are you turning in the quest with as many or more than the quest needs? Say you need 10 iron for a quest, if you have 9 nothing will happen but once you get 10 or more it will submit.
I should be handing the quest via the QDS aren't I? I thought that by having the item in your inventory would suffice, but maybe I'm mistaken

feralferret

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone been able to get shaders or resource packs to work with ME4 at all? For some reason shaders make everything black on my screen (aside from the toolbar). Resource packs simply don't work at all. Both of these work fine in all other 1.7.10 packs I've played, so it seems to be something specific to this one.

Other than that I'm really enjoying the beta so far. Just wish I could make it prettier. ;)

TrustNo1

Jul 29, 2019
So, I am reeallly loving this map and modpack. Everything just looks amazing! For some reason NEI is not working, I can't figure out why. I can't find the key binding in the controls to open up options for NEI either to even see what is going on. Maybe I am missing something here, but any help would really be appreciated. :confused:

Compugician

Jul 29, 2019
I found a crash bug. I received ZeekDaGeek Glasses from a reward bag. When I put them on, it crashed the game. I was able to load the game back up, but it must've been at the most recent save, which was fortunately just before I opened the reward bag.

Yep, Found this bug too, trying to place ZeekDaGeek Glasses on character or right clicking it crashes game.

Compugician

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this modpack, how do we get our rep from ME^3 to carry over (or am I missing something)?

So, I am reeallly loving this map and modpack. Everything just looks amazing! For some reason NEI is not working, I can't figure out why. I can't find the key binding in the controls to open up options for NEI either to even see what is going on. Maybe I am missing something here, but any help would really be appreciated. :confused:

I would recommend re-downloading the pack, sounds like something didn't download correctly.

Viskase900

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug with Minechem chemical decomposer and Extra Utilities colored stone(yellow).

I got the 20 stone in a reward bag and after putting it in microscope for recepie I put it in the decomposer and it seems to have bugged and is producing infinite celulose. No error on console and removing power, removing remaining stone, or shutting down/restarting game doesn't stop it. Just in time of typing this post it's created over 10K celulose. Only thing that stopped it was breaking decomposer and placing again.

2014-12-20_19.02.48.png

Attachments

• 2014-12-20_19.02.48.png
    2014-12-20_19.02.48.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 163

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug with Minechem chemical decomposer and Extra Utilities colored stone(yellow).

I got the 20 stone in a reward bag and after putting it in microscope for recepie I put it in the decomposer and it seems to have bugged and is producing infinite celulose. No error on console and removing power, removing remaining stone, or shutting down/restarting game doesn't stop it. Just in time of typing this post it's created over 10K celulose. Only thing that stopped it was breaking decomposer and placing again.

View attachment 13740

Please post here: https://github.com/jakimfett/Minechem/issues

TrustNo1

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this modpack, how do we get our rep from ME^3 to carry over (or am I missing something)?

I would recommend re-downloading the pack, sounds like something didn't download correctly.
Thank you so much. It worked when I reinstalled everything. Something must have happened though because NEI was working when I started the game. I think it bugged out when I was messing with the NEI modes on the AE crafting terminal. But hey, it's working! thanks again