[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I am getting a bunch of legendary bags but I am yet to get any torcherinos or wings or anything. What am I doing wrong?
He was saying you use the cookies from the reward bags to make torcherinos. You can't get them directly from the bags.

yoyodawulf

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks so much for the help guys (or girls) :)

Im also having some trouble with crops and torcherinos. for some reason crops like wheat or any others only grow on specific blocks of dirt. For example, if I place a torcherino next to a grid of crops, one or two will grow really fast, but a majority will stay at 0% growth. this also happens when I use a watering can. furthermore, the torchorino seems to have no effect on fluxed crystals' growth. has anybody had this bug/knows how to fix it?

TheTeenSimmer

Jul 29, 2019
Parcel In The Folder With Your COKKIES Textures There Are To Pictures Of Pets Called Simba And susie Are They pictures Of Your Pets If You Have Any?

Joni080

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I get the material energy 4 map?Because its not on FTB launcher .
RmehAcr.jpg

Spatial IO, Cookies, Potatoes, EXPLOSIONS!!!

Imgur Album

Mod List
  • Ancient Trees
  • Applied Energistics 2
  • BiblioCraft
  • Big Reactors
  • Chisel
  • Code Chicken Core
  • CohH Core
  • Compact Machines
  • Dense Ores
  • Ender IO
  • Ender Zoo
  • EnderTech
  • Ex-Nihilo
  • ExtraTic
  • Extra Utilities
  • HQM
  • Holo Inventory
  • Iguana Tinkers
  • Improving Minecraft
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • Lockdown
  • Mantle
  • Metallurgy 4
  • Metallurgy Core
  • Mine & Battlegear 2
  • Minechem
  • Minetweaker 3
  • Mobius Core
  • NotEnoughItems
  • OpenBlocks
  • OpenMods
  • Perfect Spawn
  • Poor Ores
  • Quadrum
  • Random Things
  • Santa's Decor
  • SciMLib
  • Thermal Expansion
  • Thermal Foundation
  • Tic Tooltips
  • Tinkers' Construct
  • Torcherino
  • Waila
  • WorldStateSaves
  • YAMPST
  • Ztones

Updating Spatial Drives

An update will update configs, mods, template, and scripts, however; it will not update the spatial areas you haven't explored yet. Simply move the dimension folders according to the numbers into your save to overwrite those spatial areas.

1. null
  2. null
  3. null
  4. null
  5. null
  6. null
  7. null
  8. Chaser’s Memories
  9. Endside
  10. Inclusion Chamber
  11. Fade
  12. Reflection of Space
  13. Biosphere
  14. Miner’s Delight
  15. Rotunda
  16. Miner’s Delight^4
  17. Nethersphere
  18. Inclusion Chamber^4
  19. Rotunda^4
  20. Biosphere^4
  21. SAND
  22. Nethersphere^4
  23. null
  24. DIAMONDS
  25. Wyld’s Dreams
  26. Minime Lab
  27. Vanilla Mining
  28. Amusement Park
  29. Thermal Mining
  30. Mob System
  31. Idea Machine
  32. End Swirl

Trouble With Performance?

Try adding fast craft and optifine to the pack, and turn all animations off and mipmap levels to 0 in the video setting.

FAQ
  • Where is the map? - Just create a new world and it will generate.
  • The game crashes when I create a new world. - Try moving the template folder into the saves folder.
  • MineChem Crash? - Post on the issue tracker here after reading this.
  • The game crashes at the Mojang screen, on first startup. - Make sure you're using the latest version of java 7, RAM at least 1GB, perm gen to at least 256. If it still doesn't work, try deleting the pack and re-install.

For all things Material Energy^4 and my other packs:

Twitter:twitter.com/parcel31u
Twitch:twitch.tv/parcel31u
Patreon:patreon.com/parcel31u
Player.me: player.me/parcel31u

IRC: #MaterialEnergy[/QUOTE]

TheTeenSimmer

Jul 29, 2019
Answer To Joni080 Question:
Parcel Put in The FAQ Already That The Map Is A Template So Create A New World And The Template Will Copy into that save. ok it is simple.

My Question:

Im Wondering How Some Modpack Creators That Use HQM Or Something Get A Template Map TO Be Used By Minecraft By Default Every time You Create a new Map?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Answer To Joni080 Question:
Parcel Put in The FAQ Already That The Map Is A Template So Create A New World And The Template Will Copy into that save. ok it is simple.

My Question:

Im Wondering How Some Modpack Creators That Use HQM Or Something Get A Template Map TO Be Used By Minecraft By Default Every time You Create a new Map?

The mod is called "Lockdown" http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...craft-mods/2126669-1-7-x-1-6-4-forge-lockdown

Instructions are on the page for how to use.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for testers for my new map, messages me on Esper IRC channel #MaterialEnergy if you're interested :D

LerminatiCumfurmed

Jul 29, 2019
When I select "new world" in MC it forces the game back to the main menu. I thought it was the stuff you provided but when i uninstalled everything but the mods and i found out it was one of them causing the problem. Can you help?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
When I select "new world" in MC it forces the game back to the main menu. I thought it was the stuff you provided but when i uninstalled everything but the mods and i found out it was one of them causing the problem. Can you help?
Turn off lockdown, move the template folder into the saves folder.