[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Might take a look at the servers, need to take a break from Regrowth anyway.
not as fun when you're on your own all the time

XenoniX

Jul 29, 2019
When is the updated pack gonna be up?? Really got frustrated with the crashes on TiC + Metalurgy recipe and got 2 great items that i cant upgrade cause of incorrect data bug....

SecretSnake55

Jul 29, 2019
you do know you can update the mods your self's!
and you do know that @parcel31 is a map maker not mod maker he can't fix things like the magnet or tcon you will have to wait for extratic to update! but dont hold your breath to long lol!

Ashgray89

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody want to co-op with me on this map?!!! That would be very fun, wouldnt u guys agree?
Requirements:

-Teamspeak, Skype, or maybe Curse Voice!
-Need to be able to create server

That last one is because I am not good with port-fowarding, plus my computer couldn't run that and the pack at the same time! Happy teaming :D

DrREDST0NE

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody want to co-op with me on this map?!!! That would be very fun, wouldnt u guys agree?
Requirements:

-Teamspeak, Skype, or maybe Curse Voice!
-Need to be able to create server

That last one is because I am not good with port-fowarding, plus my computer couldn't run that and the pack at the same time! Happy teaming :D
my friend and i are looking for another if you are interested we use curse voice and skype.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know which community spatial area has the steve's factory manager things in it, also where it is in it
Believe they are in
the Deep Space Forgecraft
The SFM stuff is in
chests in the staircases that go between levels. There are also nasty Knight spawners in there

Jerkhazi

Jul 29, 2019
you do know you can update the mods your self's!
and you do know that @parcel31 is a map maker not mod maker he can't fix things like the magnet or tcon you will have to wait for extratic to update! but dont hold your breath to long lol!
i do sir but when you update mods yourself missing items occurs and that can break the map.

SecretSnake55

Jul 29, 2019
Well I updated every mod except the tree mod and i lost nothing plus there is no more item id's so even if you wait any items you would lose if you did it your self you will lose with his update!
now i did the downgrade to 1.0.3 back to 1.0.4 and then later started updating the mods with no problems!
but waiting on him or doing it your self holds the same risks.
if you don't understand how to make your own modpack you should wait for the update from @parcel31u but ether way always make a backup first!

Ash6390

Jul 29, 2019
What one of the best if not the best way to make condensed matter? For now I am using 2 Tin, 1 Calcium, 1 Beryllium and 1 Hydrogen; but it takes SOOO long.

psycicfrog

Jul 29, 2019
Well looked like I missed a good group up there. I am trying to make a let's play series myself, anyone else want to partner up?

nmarshall23

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug report, or kinda of a suggestion.. I think you should disable Extra Utilities Ender quarry. It will mine right threw the map, potentially destroying the players ability to use Spatial IO..

Too bad you can't configure it to not mine to y level 1. Or stop once it hits bedrock.

Jerkhazi

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug report, or kinda of a suggestion.. I think you should disable Extra Utilities Ender quarry. It will mine right threw the map, potentially destroying the players ability to use Spatial IO..

Too bad you can't configure it to not mine to y level 1. Or stop once it hits bedrock.
would be great if u could set the height of it like BC quarry, u can always move the spatial IO room to the chem lab, but that feels like im breaking the map even though there are no rules

nmarshall23

Jul 29, 2019
would be great if u could set the height of it like BC quarry, u can always move the spatial IO room to the chem lab, but that feels like im breaking the map even though there are no rules

I'm worried that I would hit the Spatial Pylons..

It is sad, I was about to clean out Vanilla Mining, when I saw I was getting clear glass, sky block, then lab blocks. Then I realized my mistake.