[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Homarid

Jul 29, 2019
Well the nucis trees ended up being a great source of platinum for what i needed. I did eventually get to miner's delight^4 and found the chest with the dense shiny ore as well, so I guess I'll never have to do that particular tree farm again. Mob farm is working great and now I can make powered spawners to put them wherever I want.

I haven't had very good luck with the (xxxx frequency) blocks and chisel. Most I tried would not convert to anything so I just stuck them in the decomposer to get what I could out of them. I must have found an early source of magnesium because I never needed to do any decomposing for it. There is another sapling that you can grow for it that I found in the inclusion chamber^4 though.

My biggest help with the mobs so far is my crossbow. I used a cleaver for a long time until it bugged out and I can't upgrade the sharpness anymore. The difference after making a good crossbow is extreme. I can now one shot enemies over 20 blocks away, and due to the crazy mod config the weapon (and ammo) just keeps leveling up. So I can add more haste and sharpness where appropriate. Right now my cobalt limb crossbow has a draw speed of .25 seconds(570 redstone) and 115 damage. I'm pretty sure this isn't even maxed out yet.

It's pretty daunting looking at my wool progression and realize I'm only halfway through the areas in this pack, but at the same time I like that there is an indicator like that. I'm having a bunch of fun. Thanks for the help.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
My biggest help with the mobs so far is my crossbow. I used a cleaver for a long time until it bugged out and I can't upgrade the sharpness anymore. The difference after making a good crossbow is extreme. I can now one shot enemies over 20 blocks away, and due to the crazy mod config the weapon (and ammo) just keeps leveling up. So I can add more haste and sharpness where appropriate. Right now my cobalt limb crossbow has a draw speed of .25 seconds(570 redstone) and 115 damage. I'm pretty sure this isn't even maxed out yet.

It's pretty daunting looking at my wool progression and realize I'm only halfway through the areas in this pack, but at the same time I like that there is an indicator like that. I'm having a bunch of fun. Thanks for the help.

The speed is maxed out. And at that damage you are doing something like twice what you would need to one shot withers. This will be an important feature. You might want to work on leveling up a good scyth. There are several arias where that will come in handy.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone gotten enderio redstone conduits to work in 1.0.4? I just cannot get them to connect to anything. Whether by themselves, or when in a block with energy conduits. Right-click, left-click, shift-r/l-click, empty handed, yeta wrench, etc. Any advice?

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone gotten enderio redstone conduits to work in 1.0.4? I just cannot get them to connect to anything. Whether by themselves, or when in a block with energy conduits. Right-click, left-click, shift-r/l-click, empty handed, yeta wrench, etc. Any advice?

you need the insulated conduits these are control able with a yeta wrench

the normal redstone conduits connect only to things which output a signal automatically (or something like that)

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
you need the insulated conduits these are control able with a yeta wrench

the normal redstone conduits connect only to things which output a signal automatically (or something like that)
Ohhh ok, had never used them. Thanks!

Futuradu63

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
I have a problem :/
When I download the map and I click Launch nothing happens on FTB, even when I create a new world nothing.
A little help please

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

They are working fine. They work like floating redstone. Place a lever next to it and turn it on the wire will send a signal to everything next to it.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
I ran into problems with fluxed-crystals:
The farm controller has the Blood Magic interface (the "3x3",... buttons are missing), won't accept powered soil and also won't transfer power to powered soil I placed right next to it (same level, of course), so seeds don't grow, even with the json file change. Also, the powered soil drops dirt when I break it, no matter if I used a pick or a shovel.
Has anyone found a way to get it to work with version 0.0.4-b31 (ME4 1.0.4)?

And a bug report:
The game freezes when I open NEI's "chemical decomposer" site for the pearcel (right click in NEI). It doesn't crash but it also doesn't "unfreeze", so I had to kill the java process.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
The farm controller has the Blood Magic interface (the "3x3",... buttons are missing), won't accept powered soil and also won't transfer power to powered soil I placed right next to it (same level, of course), so seeds don't grow, even with the json file change. Also, the powered soil drops dirt when I break it, no matter if I used a pick or a shovel.

And a bug report:
The game freezes when I open NEI's "chemical decomposer" site for the pearcel (right click in NEI). It doesn't crash but it also doesn't "unfreeze", so I had to kill the java process.

Try updateing fluxed crystals and Minechem.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
I got some "Phlorbs" from a reward bag. They are empty florbs, but you can right-click them, which destroys them.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019

With the version of Fluxed Crystals in ME4 1.0.4, you need to power the Powered Soil directly. (as in connect power conduits directly to the soil) The Farm Manager no longer does that. The Farm Manager has actually been removed in later versions of Fluxed Crystals.

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
I create a world after downloading the map and nothing happens
I really do not understand, I move the folder from the map of the FTB to minecraft to change anything

Please post (i.e. upload to http://pastebin.com or https://gist.github.com) MaterialEnergy4/minecraft/logs/fml-client-latest.log
If you are playing on a server, please also provide us with fml-server-latest.log

Also, please post step-by-step list of what you did. Starting this map should be as simple as loading FTB launcher, selecting "Material Energy^4" in the "3rd party" tab, pressing "Launch" and creating a new world via "Single Player" button.

iarspider

Jul 29, 2019
To anyone having issues with Fluxed Crystals' Smooth shards refining into some different material (this mostly happens if you play on a Linux server with Windows client, or vice versa): you need to download and build the latest verson of Fluxed Crystals from Github. If you can't do this yourself, I can (privately) send you a link.