[1.7.10] Marooned

Spaman

Jul 29, 2019
It's kind of hard to describe the ruin in question, it's in the swampland map, kind of a small mound of sand, if I remember correctly it was the one with a drying rack, a crafting table and a chest.

Okay, guess I'll just have to do a comprehensive search through all the ruins to see where its hiding. The spire has been fixed and of course altered again as have many other ruins.

I hope all this editing of the ruins doesn't ruin them. Anyway, gotta get moving, some new ideas occurred to me last night :eek: and I really want to have this update ready for uploading at the end of the week....

UlaMZP

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering, I am playing on the 1.3.1 Version of this Pack, is there a way to get the Agricraft carrot seeds or is it intentionally blocked? As well, are the Barley seeds obtained from crossbreeding using Agricraft supposed to come out as Natura Barley seeds or is that also intentional? Not that it will matter much when 1.4 comes out, but still wondering.

Also does anyone know how to get a peppercorn sapling in the 1.3.1 version? I've already completed the quest where you have a choice between a vanilla sapling an peppercorn sapling but I stupidly chose the vanilla sapling, so now I have no way to get the peppercorn sapling.

Last edited:

Spaman

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering, I am playing on the 1.3.1 Version of this Pack, is there a way to get the Agricraft carrot seeds or is it intentionally blocked? As well, are the Barley seeds obtained from crossbreeding using Agricraft supposed to come out as Natura Barley seeds or is that also intentional? Not that it will matter much when 1.4 comes out, but still wondering.

Also does anyone know how to get a peppercorn sapling in the 1.3.1 version? I've already completed the quest where you have a choice between a vanilla sapling an peppercorn sapling but I stupidly chose the vanilla sapling, so now I have no way to get the peppercorn sapling.

Agricraft seeds are intentionally blocked so that you have to spend some time growing gardens. Once you get a sieve you can sift dirt to get carrot and potato seeds that you can swap for agricraft seeds in the MUTANT FIDDLER quest which opens up after you have completed the 4 garden quests. I seem to recall that there are more than 2 choices for peppercorn saplings that you can get further into the quests. There is also a possibility of getting them from ruins as well and possibly in reward bags. Can't remember exactly, but they will be in the 1.4.0 update.

UlaMZP

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft seeds are intentionally blocked so that you have to spend some time growing gardens. Once you get a sieve you can sift dirt to get carrot and potato seeds that you can swap for agricraft seeds in the MUTANT FIDDLER quest which opens up after you have completed the 4 garden quests. I seem to recall that there are more than 2 choices for peppercorn saplings that you can get further into the quests. There is also a possibility of getting them from ruins as well and possibly in reward bags. Can't remember exactly, but they will be in the 1.4.0 update.

Thank you for the reply. Those quests wound up unlocking about 30mins after I posted the question and then I felt like an idiot.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Spaman, did you nerf Biofuel in the combustion generator? According to the Wiki I would expect to be getting 40 rf per tick, but am getting 4.

Spaman

Jul 29, 2019
Spaman, did you nerf Biofuel in the combustion generator? According to the Wiki I would expect to be getting 40 rf per tick, but am getting 4.

Nope. Haven't done a thing to biofuel.. Never even used it so I'm afraid I can't help you out. I will however look into how its configured to make sure 'something' hasn't changed the settings..........

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Haven't done a thing to biofuel.. Never even used it so I'm afraid I can't help you out. I will however look into how its configured to make sure 'something' hasn't changed the settings..........
I was just using it as a stop gap till I got the mfr biogenerator up and running, but a 4 rf generator isn't going to move me out of solid fuel.

It's the first time I've messed with this particular combination of ender io and mfr myself.

Spaman

Jul 29, 2019
Just thought everyone would like to know the new 1.4.0 update has been uploaded is currently awaiting approval.

On a side note, its probably going to be the final version as I really can't think of any other changes that could be made.

Besides, I really need to start doing other stuff......

E

Elder Sign

Just thought everyone would like to know the new 1.4.0 update has been uploaded is currently awaiting approval.

On a side note, its probably going to be the final version as I really can't think of any other changes that could be made.

Besides, I really need to start doing other stuff......

So time for me to break it all again...?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'm going to make a special world just for you. 64 levels of pure bedrock with a 65th made up entirely of mob spawners. Reckon you're up for the task?

Better hope some of those zombies spawn with tools and/or weapons! XD

Spaman

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick note to let everyone know the new 1.4.0 update is available for download.

I hope you all enjoy it.....

Reactions: RehabOholic

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I'm being a bit brain dead. Ran into the questing mode isn't enabled error on the jungle map. How do we force the system to let us activate it with the /hqm quest command

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm being a bit brain dead. Ran into the questing mode isn't enabled error on the jungle map. How do we force the system to let us activate it with the /hqm quest command

I know if you start a LAN game(While in game) and activate Cheats. Outside of that, you can use NTBExplorer and edit cheats to be always on.

Spaman

Jul 29, 2019

Seems like I'm the one that's brain dead. I made each world, paused the game so I could copy it for uploading, then tested each world to make sure they were okay. Everything was fine, or so I thought. I've just learn't that sometimes the HQM activation only remains if you exit the game before copying the file elsewhere. I say this because I've done testing and in the past its worked fine. For some reason, this time around it didn't and of course I didn't check as I wasn't aware it could happen based on previous updates.

I'm beginning to think this game really doesn't like being changed and finds ways to thwart my attempts. Either that or it has some kind of mania about versions ending in 0 and finds a way to make sure I have to do a 2nd update to a version ending in another number.

To this end I've just made version 1.4.1 and it hopefully will be available in the next few days. Until then, the 'Create New Game' that was made in exactly the same way is working so you could always try your hand on the frozen ice. Apart from that. RehabOholic has already mentioned you can activate quest mode via the LAN setting in cheat mode. For anyone else who wants to try this the command is hqm quest

Sorry about this, I really hate having to do updates that only fix a problem that shouldn't be there in the first place but life happens. Be aware I've had to make new save games to have them activated as its possible just activating the existing ones will only work until the next time they are loaded. Better safe than sorry. This means any games you start won't be able to be played after the update.

As mentioned earlier, try the 'Create New Game' option instead. Even though that will be changed as well, your existing game won't be affected by the change as it will have a unique name. I've actually tested it to make sure and all is well.

Okay, I've uploaded the new 1.4.1 update and it now waiting for approval.

Last edited:
E

Elder Sign

Seems like I'm the one that's brain dead. I made each world, paused the game so I could copy it for uploading, then tested each world to make sure they were okay. Everything was fine, or so I thought. I've just learn't that sometimes the HQM activation only remains if you exit the game before copying the file elsewhere. I say this because I've done testing and in the past its worked fine. For some reason, this time around it didn't and of course I didn't check as I wasn't aware it could happen based on previous updates.

I'm beginning to think this game really doesn't like being changed and finds ways to thwart my attempts. Either that or it has some kind of mania about versions ending in 0 and finds a way to make sure I have to do a 2nd update to a version ending in another number.

To this end I've just made version 1.4.1 and it hopefully will be available in the next few days. Until then, the 'Create New Game' that was made in exactly the same way is working so you could always try your hand on the frozen ice. Apart from that. RehabOholic has already mentioned you can activate quest mode via the LAN setting in cheat mode. For anyone else who wants to try this the command is hqm quest

Sorry about this, I really hate having to do updates that only fix a problem that shouldn't be there in the first place but life happens. Be aware I've had to make new save games to have them activated as its possible just activating the existing ones will only work until the next time they are loaded. Better safe than sorry. This means any games you start won't be able to be played after the update.

As mentioned earlier, try the 'Create New Game' option instead. Even though that will be changed as well, your existing game won't be affected by the change as it will have a unique name. I've actually tested it to make sure and all is well.

Okay, I've uploaded the new 1.4.1 update and it now waiting for approval.

Yay! I didn't break it this time!

PS I'm still waiting for my custom map....

Spaman

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! I didn't break it this time!

PS I'm still waiting for my custom map....

Actually I really don't need any help in breaking my maps. I've had lots of practice now. I manage to break them before they've even been released.......

As for your custom map, hmmmmm, how about this? The 'Create' custom map on 1.4.0 has one of your beloved stone wide guards within a stones throw of the spawn. The updated custom map doesn't. If you're quick and load the 'icy' game you can have fun finding it before its gone forever........

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
The first night "boma" looks a bit odd when you come up short on saguaro.... but it still works.
2016-05-04_10.23.11.png

Reactions: Elder Sign

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I really don't need any help in breaking my maps. I've had lots of practice now. I manage to break them before they've even been released.......

As for your custom map, hmmmmm, how about this? The 'Create' custom map on 1.4.0 has one of your beloved stone wide guards within a stones throw of the spawn. The updated custom map doesn't. If you're quick and load the 'icy' game you can have fun finding it before its gone forever........

Can I ask what "His Beloved stone wide Guards" is? Its not those one block wide like 5 long hole with a slab roof, and slab floor is it? I was wondering what those are.