[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack update... Double Whammy this time...
Give it +/- 24hrs to appear on the launcher
v3.2.10 - Recommended version - not much changed
Quests:
- Fixed few quest typos
- Changed "Magnetizing" quest from Crafting to Detect
Mod Updates:
- Carpenter's Blocks -> 3.3.8.1__dev_r1
- EnderCore -> 0.2.0.36
- EnderIO -> 2.3.0.427
- Ewy's Workshop -> 1.1.2
- Infinity Core -> 1.7
- StorageDrawers -> 1.9.9
- XACT -> 0.5.5c
- Forestry -> 4.2.14.62
- LogisticsPipes -> 0.9.3.126
Removed Mods:
- YAMPST - discontinued
Changes/Fixes:
- Fixed EnderIO farm not working
- Fixed fluid dupe with eIO Fluid Tanks
- Fixed FPS hit with Ewy's Workshop
- Thaumonomicon no longer consumed when crafting the Cap in Arcane Worbench or XACT crafter.
- Fixes dupe issue with XACT crafter and Forestry Worktable, by ignoring it.
- Fixed QDS recipe consuming the book
- Added few disabled tooltips to Galacticraft items
- Added more info to veins in OreBook (shows all possible ores in "header" of the vein)
- Added tooltip to Flint and Steel about chance to light up things
- Fixed few wrongly assigned clusters to ores
- Desh clusters can now be obtained from desh ore
- Added Electrical Steel Item Casing for future use
- Fixed few tooltip localizations for LogisticsPipes items
- Removed invalid entries from HEE orb blacklist (bluepower items)
- Added alternative use for Irradiated Combs to reduce material cost of Mutagen (lowers Royal Jelly requirement)

v3.2.10.1 - Welcome the Pollution
(Pollution is implemented but currently has no effect). Boilers, Diesel/Gas Generators and Muffler Hatches now add Pollution. Pollution effects added in future just for example:
low pollution: visual effects like smog
medium pollution: plants sometimes die, rarely weak poison effects
heavy pollution: all plants and greenery die, heavy poison effects, low radiation, dirt to sand, stone to cobblestone on surface

On top of all this, couple new items, blocks and machines to play with.
HQM and Guide Books are not yet up to date with this.
More info:
Huge Changes:
Added Assembly Line multiblock.
Added Components for LuV, ZPM, UV produced by the new Assembly Line.
Added Machines for LuV, ZPM and UV.
So now there are 8 Tiers of single block machines.
The next updates will move some recipes up to the new machines or add new endgame stuff.
Added Large Diesel Engine multiblock. (Build Guide: http://imgur.com/a/v7VCD)

Large Turbines other than Steam now require higher tiered casings.
!!!You need to rebuild all your large turbines besides the Large Steam Turbine!!!

Added Pollution basework. Boilers, Diesel/Gas Generators and Muffler Hatches now add Pollution.
Pollution gets saved per chunk. Pollution spreads and slowly dissipates. Currently no effects. Coming soon.

Smaller Changes:
Added Blast Furnace recipe for NaquadahAlloy and Osmiridium.
Argon now has a fluid.
Added NaquadahAlloy cables for ZPM and Duranium cables for UV.
Re-factored machine recipe components for LuV to UV.
Large Plasma turbines will now output the cooled versions of plasmas if an Output Hatch is available.
Advanced Miner II can now silk touch then pulverize ores from other mods than GT.
Added QuantumEye, QuantumStar and GraviStar to improve Field Generator recipes.
Added Super Fuel and Magic Super Fuel.
Notch apples can now be burned in a Magic Energy Converter.
The Plunger will now empty the input tank of a machine if the output tank is empty.
The Processing Array now supports 10 more machine types.
Added support for the EnderIO wrench.
Machines now support IC2 Single-Use batteries.
GT Plasma Cells that have a Fusion recipe are shown in NEI.
The Portable Scanner and NC Displays will now show the Optimal Flow for Large Turbines.
Processing of some ores can now be enabled via the config.
Added Assembler recipes for various Machine Casings.
Soft Hammer renamed to Soft Mallet and it's texture is also flipped to differentiate from the Hammer
GT now triggers IC2 achievements unreachable before.
Added support for Speiger's Crop NEI Plugin.

Rebalances/Fixes:
Glass in machine recipes past IV now requires IC2 reinforced glass.
Buffed the stats of Ultimet.
Nerfed biogas from distillery.
Changes voltage required to process Combs and crop drops.
Deduced cost to produce Polycaprolactam(String from oil).
Buffed the stats of Neutronium.
Reduced damage of Turbine Rotors in Plasma Turbines and added a config value.
Rebalanced sifting outputs.

Bugfixes:
Pyrolyse oven can now be overclocked.
Charcoal/Lignite blocks now have fuel values.
Advanced Miner II now takes the ore byproduct output chance into consideration.
Corrected the burn value of Wooden Plates.
Fixed Exploit with Advanced Miner II where infinite mining pipes came out.
The Distillation tower will not start processing if there is a little oil left in second input hatch.
Magic Energy Absorber can now produce power from Enchanted Books.
Fixed Magic Energy Absorber not calculating it's efficiency properly.
Unstable ingots are now blacklisted from Unification.
Fixed Exploits with Advanced Miner II where an ore block could be mined twice.
The Processing Array can now handle multiple input stacks at a time.
Brittle Charcoal can now be harvested in Adventure Mode.
Fixed Brittle Charcoal server client sync bug. Enforce correct tool and mining level.
Fixed various storage blocks not enforcing tool levels.
Fixed 3 misspelt TC Aspects causing them not to be recognized by GT machines.
Achievement "Full Efficiency" now has to be unlocked before "As Dense As Possible"
Added missing GUI buttons to GT High Pressure and Bronze machines.
Turbine Rotor tooltip now shows the correct Optimal Gas Flow.
Fixed crash when right clicking Fluid Filter with an item that isn't a fluid container.
Redone all multiblock tooltips so that they now follow a similar structure and are a little easier to understand.
Output buses will now try and split exported items to multiple buses if there is no one left to take full stack
Sulfuric Naphtha is now spelt correctly.
The EV Battery Charger recipe now uses the OreDictionary.
Moved GT Bee init to earlier load phase.
Fixed a depricated autogenerated recipe for Assembly machine.
Rised generator internal EU storage to counter production bug.

Wow...and here i started using shaders (ConquestofSun) so when it rains, it's all foggy. When it's night, if i'm outside, i can't see shit without a torch and/or other light sources. This pollution is gonna add a whole new dimension to lighting effect :p

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing, you mention in the bugfix part that Brittle Charcoal can now be mined in Adventure mode. It is already possible to do so using "basic" Pickaxe (for example, a Gregtech Pickaxe recipe with 2 stick in the recipe.) Don't misunderstand me, i'm quite happy it has been fixed because it was simply an annoyance. But not impossible non the less. Just stating for those that didn't already know and are not gonna be updating for a bit.

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
UV-Machines... Finaly a use for all that surpluss fusion power and a justification for building a few reactors at once. To bad i started playing Overwatch like crazy.

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
I just looked at the recepies for the new stuff... Holy shit, i thought Ichorium was hard. I think 3 Mk3 Fusion reactors may not be enough for my planned base.

S

Skegon

Question time! :3
I have 2 basic steam turbines connected to things with 4x Copper Cable, but they simply will not producer power.
I have tried many different combinations of things, machines, cables, placements, but they still won't do anything.
What super obvious thing am I missing? :D

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Can you upload a screenshot of your setup?

But typical errors are connecting to the wrong side of the generator or trying to input energy into the front of an machine.

S

Skegon

Can you upload a screenshot of your setup?

But typical errors are connecting to the wrong side of the generator or trying to input energy into the front of an machine.
Of course. :) Here they are connected to the back of the machines. Steam engines get steam just fine.
Have also tried connecting them to just about all surfaces with same results.
CMd6P4M.png

starwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Yet another question:
Are thaumcraft treasure bags disabled? Just noticed I haven't come across one yet.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
They should drop as normal afaik, try changing to Hard, it relaxes the requirements on spawning champion mobs and those are the only ones that drop them.

C

ColdComfort

Of course. :) Here they are connected to the back of the machines. Steam engines get steam just fine.
Have also tried connecting them to just about all surfaces with same results.
CMd6P4M.png
Generators have a dot on the side that they will output power from. Are the wires connected to that side? Have you tried using tin cables? IIRC copper is medium voltage-rated, though I'm not sure if that would make a difference. You could also try exposing both sides with fans on them, which might make a difference too?

Oh, also, you can't input power from the back of the machine. Try rotating them with a wrench.

And for my own question:

I'm having trouble with the farming station. It uses power, but doesn't plant rubber trees or potatoes. Sometimes, if you break and replace it, it will perform a few more actions, but then stops again.
2016-07-04_21.11.10.png

Any ideas?

Last edited:
C

ColdComfort

Have been too lazy to update to 3.2.9, but am now filled with motivation. Thanks!

sprAngles

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried using tin cables? IIRC copper is medium voltage-rated, though I'm not sure if that would make a difference.
Use 2x Tin Cables, which are LV. Copper cables are MV and will not work unless you use a transformer.

You could also try exposing both sides with fans on them, which might make a difference too?
Fortunately it doesn't, which makes more compact setups possible. The fans are just for visual purposes.

Oh, also, you can't input power from the back of the machine. Try rotating them with a wrench.
Actually you can. The output face of an electric machine accepts power but not items and fluids, unless you use a screwdriver to configure the settings of the output face. Only steam machines cannot input steam from the output face as the used steam has to be exhausted.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Use 2x Tin Cables, which are LV. Copper cables are MV and will not work unless you use a transformer.

This isnt true... I have used, for exemple gold cable and steel cable for 32volt with problem...
You don't need a transformer, unless the energy you are putting in the cable is more then 32volt, and if that would be the case, once you put a 32volt machine connected to that cable... it would explode... (It already happend to me 2 times)