[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

sprAngles

Jul 29, 2019
This isnt true... I have used, for exemple gold cable and steel cable for 32volt with problem...
You don't need a transformer, unless the energy you are putting in the cable is more then 32volt, and if that would be the case, once you put a 32volt machine connected to that cable... it would explode... (It already happend to me 2 times)
o_O ok I guess it is possible then...but it's rather dangerous to do so. Better to use the correct voltage cables and risk them burning up rather than risk machines blowing up immediately with one wrong move.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
It happend by mistake... instead of putting the hv packager, I put the mv packager... I had both in my inventory...

The same with an eletrolyzer...

Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Of course. :) Here they are connected to the back of the machines. Steam engines get steam just fine.
Have also tried connecting them to just about all surfaces with same results.
CMd6P4M.png
make sure you havent hit your machines with Soft Hammer (or Mallet as it is called in v3.2.10.1). It disables the machines. So try to hit them with the Mallet and make sure that the processing is enabled.

JustOneFeather

Jul 29, 2019
o_O ok I guess it is possible then...but it's rather dangerous to do so. Better to use the correct voltage cables and risk them burning up rather than risk machines blowing up immediately with one wrong move.
On all my base i have only platinum and blue alloy cables for 512-2048 and 32-512 voltage. No problem with explodes. Just place on both sides of cable same tier machines. For inattentive peoples I can recommend panint all wires and machines to classify.

JoFlash Studios

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody,

I'm having a weird issue and I'm wondering if anyone else is also having it. Sometimes after placing and breaking a block, it will no longer stack with others in my inventory. I first noticed this with railcraft tank blocks, but it is now also happening with small bronze fluid pipe. The block ID and meta values are the same for both items.

Any ideas?

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Changed NBT data. For railcraft it is an old bug that the tank blocks somehow store how they looked when the tank was formed. For GT fluid pipes it must be covers or colors on them.

That will also not help here. With too high voltage, the machine will first explode, then the cable will melt. I myself usually use only aluminium cables later on for all connections up to EV. Aluminium is cheap and using only one type of cables is easier to craft, store and build.
It might only help as indicator for yourself what excact voltage is running trough the cable for not placing the wrong machine down here. But color from an spraycan could do the same thing.

JoFlash Studios

Jul 29, 2019
Changed NBT data. For railcraft it is an old bug that the tank blocks somehow store how they looked when the tank was formed. For GT fluid pipes it must be covers or colors on them.

For the pipes at least, covers were it. Thanks. The tanks aren't as much of an issue.

S

Skegon

make sure you havent hit your machines with Soft Hammer (or Mallet as it is called in v3.2.10.1). It disables the machines. So try to hit them with the Mallet and make sure that the processing is enabled.

Nevermind! I figured it out. I had simply not seen the line in the wiki about that tells that the basic extruder only can handle rubber and plastic, and that you need a more advanced one for wires.
Which ones I need, I have no clue as it isn't written anywhere, but at least I found out that this works.

Last edited:

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Look at the minimum EU/t for the recipes in NEI, then you know the requires voltage. Most metal processing recipes work with MV, some high tier metals need HV.

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I really need someones help...

I play on a server and yesterday I did something I didnt know it was a problem... I put everything I had in bags because I was going to move to a new location...
That made me crash, and Im pretty sure it is because my inventory now its just too big.
Since then I have crashed trying to get in to the server and now I dont crash but I just cant get in...
Because of problems there arent any backups since june 13, and because I had my me system with me... giving me the itens in creative isnt really an option...

Does anybody has any suggestions?

I thought of moving my inventory to a chest or something like that, but I dont know if that would work...

I would really apreciate any help anyone could give me.... thank you

Edit: I think this is the problem... I found this trying to look up my problem, this is from reddit:

Had an interesting experience last night. One of our players was in the process of moving his entire base and towards the end started putting his Storage Cells inside his Golden Bag to move them to his new location. He put his last drive in the bag and immediately got an IOException related to a frame that was too big. Afterwards, he couldn't log in, no matter what he did.
After an hour and a half of looking through his NBT data, I figured out that the way that Golden Bags and ME Storage Cells store their internal items will result in an overflow if too many cells are put into the bag. My end solution was to clone the golden bag data and then 'split' the items between the two bags to stop the overflow and allow him to log in again.
Hopefully this helps someone else save a character.

Last edited:

xtake3x

Jul 29, 2019
Dont know if this was already asked but could you guys pls put extra cells in this modpack there are so many liquids in gregtech and it would be very nice if i could route them around with applied energetics (i am not at that point yet just started HV age but i just thought about it and that would be nice :D)

If not its fine i will find a way :)
-xtake

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dont know if this was already asked but could you guys pls put extra cells in this modpack there are so many liquids in gregtech and it would be very nice if i could route them around with applied energetics (i am not at that point yet just started HV age but i just thought about it and that would be nice :D)

If not its fine i will find a way :)
-xtake
Extra cells was in the pack but it had too many buggy exploits and was disabled (and then presumably removed completely if you don't see it in the mod list)

xtake3x

Jul 29, 2019
well thats not so good mh
is there a good way to store and route liquids around ? anything besides logistics pipes that one i know i just wanne know if there is a good way i dont know about :D

-xtake

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
You could use ME p2p tunnels, they work well. For storage you could use a quantum tank or bedrock durms.

F

FutureCode

By the way, if an electric pump is attached to and then crowbared off a machine, it won't stack with newly crafted ones.

robertmason

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, stupid question here.

I'm looking to change two recipes for gregtech. The first is for tin cables to be build like 1 tin wire + 1 rubber bar in an Alloy Smelter -> 1 tin cable.
The second is for 1 raw rubber dust (or whatever it's called) in an extractor -> 1 rubber dust.

Could anyone help me with the script modifications that I need?