[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ggg)

Jul 29, 2019
Здравствуйте!
Я не очень понимаю английский, а переводчик сайт не очень помогает.
Подскажите как скачать модпак?

Sobuk

Jul 29, 2019
Здравствуйте!
Я не очень понимаю английский, а переводчик сайт не очень помогает.
Подскажите как скачать модпак?

im sorry, but i need to answer at russian, cose that player dont understand eng. =) He want to know how install modpack Infitech 2

Привет, в FTB лаунчере справа есть кнопочка Pack codes, нажми её и введи 17infitech. Добавится новая сборка, она будет в разделе 3rd party packs, в самом низу, устанавливай и играй.

Удачно покопать :)

CRAZYBRP

Jul 29, 2019
В FTB-лаунчере есть кнопка "Pack codes", тыкаешь на неё, вводишь код из первого поста в этом треде, пак добавляется во вкладку 3rd party packs, PROFIT!

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Different drums should not be visible since v3.1.7
Thing is, I'm assembling a small modpack based on InfiTech2 scripts (for myself & couple of friends); main difference is less stuff (for instance, no buildcraft/pneumaticcraft/etc), and I couldn't find how did you get rid of those multiple pages of Drums.
I've found out the mod INPureCore, tho, and configs for it (praise the grep, lol).
:)

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to inform ya'll about v3.2... it will be no sooner than month due to RL reasons of few of members of the team :(

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I searched the thread but only see old posts, but what do I need to power the forestry carpenter (starting from GT EU)? A transformer? I've never actually used RF in this pack before :(

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Just hook it up with GT cable. I've run it on LV and HV, no problems with either, just sits in my machine line like any GT machine.

Bweslake

Jul 29, 2019
So curious what peoples HV/Ev power gen is?

I really want to get rid of the golem tree farm, 36 coke oven, stone dust alumentum generating, lamp of growth accellerated power system ... But a single tungstensteel boiler puts out more steam than 4 mark1 5x5 nuclear reactors. I didn't want to use the Dragon egg generator ... Just feels too cheaty.

JustOneFeather

Jul 29, 2019

I really want to get rid of the golem tree farm, 36 coke oven, stone dust alumentum generating, lamp of growth accellerated power system ... But a single tungstensteel boiler puts out more steam than 4 mark1 5x5 nuclear reactors. I didn't want to use the Dragon egg generator ... Just feels too cheaty.
What about solar power or biofuel?
Even 50 eu/t will not excess!

DenTommes

Jul 29, 2019

I just reached HV era, I primarily use Nitro Diesel in Diesel Generators to produce EU.
I have a huge oil spring right next to my base, so far, I only used half of it.
Btw, you can get more then 4x the EU from a bucket of oil if you transform it into nitro Diesel instead of regular Fuel.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
What are those little square lights all over Jason's base? I can never find something that looks like that in NEI?

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Would swear he had them at the start of the series already. :p
What? You are saying that as I was accesing my Second Inventory to grab them from? Nonsense!!! They are not hard to make... easily craftable maybe even in bronze age (if not in bronze than LV for sure) I dont remember anything today
Is it impossible to export from a battery buffer?
Not renewable batteries. You can insert/export single use batteries; or only insert renewable.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
What? You are saying that as I was accesing my Second Inventory to grab them from? Nonsense!!! They are not hard to make... easily craftable maybe even in bronze age (if not in bronze than LV for sure) I dont remember anything today

It wasn't the crafting of them that I was thinking about, it was powering them. I thought they needed power. I'm pretty sure you don't make an Ender I/O wireless recharger the first day in this pack. :)

Corax

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas where can i find niter/saltpeter? The only thing i can find are small saltper ores in the nether and i cant see the normal ores in any vein description.