[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

A

Agrax

The important thing is being able to extract enough steam through the pipes. EnderIO conduits have maximum IO, BUT their throughput depends on viscosity (or whatever) of the fluid. Steam can be very easily compressed so adding more extraction points does help. I do have a world save if you fancy looking at the things: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/jasons-infitech-2-lets-play-world

Thank you very much. I didn't want to say it, but getting your save was my goal all along, so i can learn how to play correctly :D So basically the problem is that one valve is not enough to output enough steam.

@JoFlash Studios okay... but getting things done that way... can i plug like multiple mv->lv transformators and for example blast furnace and pyrolyse oven (so 2 mv machines)? Won't it drain MV batery (even 9x one) almost instantaneously? I really, really need to experiment with all your ingenious ideas in a flat world

N

nickicool

Help me please. How change volume Drums from Extra Utilites? For example set 32 or 64 buckets... For me 256 is very cheeting volume)) but I want use this item in game.

A

Agrax

I hate the curse/twitch launcher.

I do too, mate. So sb linked me few helping links. You download curse and infitech 2 1.10 and then you can use multimc. By setting everything properly you will be even able to update the modpack by multimc. OFC infitech 2 1.10 is not released yet, so my "guide" isnt really needed atm.

https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebea...st_of_both_worlds_tutorial_using_multimc_and/

https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/5jhuk9/modded_mc_and_memory_usage_a_history_with_a/

T

Tiphon

What sources of nebrisum aspect exists? I've tried to google it without success. I've discovered just one — platinum dust.

P

PutinsChest

What sources of nebrisum aspect exists? I've tried to google it without success. I've discovered just one — platinum dust.
You should be able to make notch apple juice, which is a source of nebrisum. Afaik there's no recipe in nei but it should be the same as regular apple juice, just use a notch apple instead. (Gold block recipe)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

T

Tiphon

You should be able to make notch apple juice, which is a source of nebrisum. Afaik there's no recipe in nei but it should be the same as regular apple juice, just use a notch apple instead. (Gold block recipe)
e6b3ccf439.jpg

Am i doing wrong?

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
There might be something with the notch apple and one of Greg's brews. (mentioned a while back, not sure if its still a feature in this pack)

Mana beans are an option- it takes a fair bit of breeding and you'll need to collect all six primal beans. (painful to get- but will provide you with a reliable supply).
In theory you can also get ethereal essence, but I've never seen a wisp of that aspect.

P

PutinsChest

There might be something with the notch apple and one of Greg's brews. (mentioned a while back, not sure if its still a feature in this pack)

Mana beans are an option- it takes a fair bit of breeding and you'll need to collect all six primal beans. (painful to get- but will provide you with a reliable supply).
In theory you can also get ethereal essence, but I've never seen a wisp of that aspect.
Exactly. I think I tried it once in creative a while back, but you need to be using Greg's brews. Look for gregtech apple juice in nei, and replicate the recipe with the notch apple rather than regular apple.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

B

Boshy

Soooo.. When are you planning on releasing the 1.10 update ? Im super Hyped for that

T

Tiphon

I have a bug or smth... I use Large Coal Boiler with Machine Controller. When i turn machine on it burns all coal/charcoal in one second without producing steam. Controller block blinks when it happens.
Whole constructing is in single chunk.

UPD: it happens even without machine controller, just using soft mallet (but it burns single item cuz i have to reuse mallet to run it again)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I have a bug or smth... I use Large Coal Boiler with Machine Controller. When i turn machine on it burns all coal/charcoal in one second without producing steam. Controller block blinks when it happens.
Whole constructing is in single chunk.
Do you have any covers or anything else that might be sending a redstone signal into that controller?

T

Tiphon

Do you have any covers or anything else that might be sending a redstone signal into that controller?
i used to. I've removed them and tried to run it with soft mallet. Same result. Just buring single item per run. Machine is turning off immediately after that.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
i used to. I've removed them and tried to run it with soft mallet. Same result. Just buring single item per run. Machine is turning off immediately after that.
Wait, you initially said it burned "all" coal "in one second". e.g. it burned 1+ stacks of coal in one second. Was that a mistake on your part?

If its burning a single coal and then shutting down, that's actually a bit easier to investigate.

If that's the case, checking the code, a couple things you can look for are ensuring you don't need to do maintenance, and ensuring the pollution in the area isn't absurdly high (there's a pollution check of some sort. I'm not sure what it exactly does)

Last edited:
T

Tiphon

Wait, you initially said it burned "all" coal "in one second". e.g. it burned 1+ stacks of coal in one second. Was that a mistake on your part?

If its burning a single coal and then shutting down, that's actually a bit easier to investigate.
I guess you misunderstand me.
When i hit controller block with soft mallet it turns on and off immediatly after that, burning single charcoal. But if i put machine controller on main block and give redstone signal (not a pulse but constant signal) it starts blinking turning on/off many times even making game lagging hard, reducing fps. One second is enought to make me waste 4 stacks of charcoal.