[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

X

xenojin23x

I'm in the process of gathering stuff for the kami armor set and a pig iron plate is needed for the robes of the stratosphere. How do I obtain pig iron? I don't see anything online or in NEI.

Edit: I actually found it in this thread. I just didn't look hard enough I guess. You get it from metallum infused seeds.

Last edited:
F

FlakyFirestarter

I've been messing around in creative mode, and recently, I came across the 5x5 IC2 reactor pressure vessel nuclear reactors, and I cant find any good information on them online. Can anyone post a link or tell me a good fuel rod setup? (Even though its creative mode, I still don't want it to blow up on me)

JoFlash Studios

Jul 29, 2019
I've been messing around in creative mode, and recently, I came across the 5x5 IC2 reactor pressure vessel nuclear reactors, and I cant find any good information on them online. Can anyone post a link or tell me a good fuel rod setup? (Even though its creative mode, I still don't want it to blow up on me)

It's neither very efficient nor very adventurous, but this is what I use. It has the added perk that you can replace the top right and two of the bottom reactor vents and run it on quad thorium rods too.

5C3QI9f.png

Reactions: ijustwantpics
T

Tiphon

Why does my map looks darker than usual? It's like im on the cave. I cant figure out.
5a3e725b00.jpg

T

Tiphon

Check the Journeymap options. You might have it force-set to the cave mode (I do not remember where exactly is that setting tho)
No, it's on 'Day' mode now.This issue appears only on minimap radar
UPD: i can see light of torches i put on the ground like im on the cave or it's night time.

Last edited:
T

Tiphon

One more problem (i am still not able to solve previous one).
I cant find in NEI red alloy wire (project red). But my friend do can. We play on same server.
Also i have noticed that Project Red Transmission is turned off in NEI and i cant turn it on (i dont exactly understand what does it mean)
de8e58bb6e.jpg

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Decided to do another play through of the best pack ever.

I just read that skeletons fire random gregtech arrows on their 16th shot. Is this true? If it is, Is there a way to cure Radiation III?

I only play Hardcore mode, so reading that has me utterly terrified.

Last edited:

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone messed around with the Cleanroom yet? I cant figure out how you power the machines on the inside of the cleanroom. Im also having issues getting the cleanroom to turn on, does it take more than MV to run the cleanroom itself?

Last edited:

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
how automate select data-orb recipes in replicator? The data-orb slot can input/output orbs only manualy.
I have 64 replicators. I tired change data orbs.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Just FYI development for Infitech on 1.7.10 is officially stopped. We are now focusing fully on 1.10.2. If someone needs some assistance or support, feel free to ask on my discord: https://discord.me/jasonmcray.

Has anyone messed around with the Cleanroom yet? I cant figure out how you power the machines on the inside of the cleanroom. Im also having issues getting the cleanroom to turn on, does it take more than MV to run the cleanroom itself?
In latest Infitech cleanroom is not fully implemented, but if you are using GT.29 then I suggest you dropping at our or GT discord (https://discord.gg/crkzCkr).

how automate select data-orb recipes in replicator? The data-orb slot can input/output orbs only manualy.
I have 64 replicators. I tired change data orbs.
i dont think there is a way to automate this. Maybe you can try using Robot Arm, Reguloator or program a OC robot.

Last edited:

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
In latest Infitech cleanroom is not fully implemented, but if you are using GT.29 then I suggest you dropping at our or GT discord (https://discord.gg/crkzCkr).

Yeah Im using GT.29, I went through and updated the quest book and recipes to make it work. I was able to get the clean room running with MV, still not sure why it didn't run the first time :p Anyway Ive been using a laser hooked to a bat buff running purely off of the bat buf for now. I tried joining the GT discord through that link, but it doesnt seem to be working.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah Im using GT.29, I went through and updated the quest book and recipes to make it work. I was able to get the clean room running with MV, still not sure why it didn't run the first time :p Anyway Ive been using a laser hooked to a bat buff running purely off of the bat buf for now. I tried joining the GT discord through that link, but it doesnt seem to be working.
Fixed the link

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Sad to hear there is no more updates, but I would like to say I haven't played with a more polished pack. Will always be my go-to pack.

Can't wait to see what you come up with in the new version!

Reactions: EconBrony and Pyure

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, is Infitech for 1.10.2 runnable already or it's still under heavy dev?
There is a big issue with GTTweaker (https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/Minetweaker-Gregtech-5-Addon/issues/32 for reference). It does not show our custom recipes in JEI. So it is really not playable atm. Basic idea is set, but still it is some time away.

If the GTTweaker will not fix that issue, then I will need to make a custom mod for adding the recipes, which I am trying to avoid.

S

Sixpaq

Jason you are a machine. The fact that it's even on your list to make a mod like that if necessary is testament to that. Thanks for making such great packs! I've never made it past even MV before something come up and I start over lol. But I have tons of fun anyway . Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Celestialphoenix