[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

E

Ewind

I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you clarify?
Sorry. When dealing with processing natural gaz and oil ( H2 cell to deal with sulfur, then water cell to H2S => H2SO4 => H2 + S + O2) ?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sorry. When dealing with processing natural gaz and oil ( H2 cell to deal with sulfur, then water cell to H2S => H2SO4 => H2 + S + O2) ?
This gave me a major headache until I learned some Logistics Pipes. Then I was able to set it up such that cells would get requested on demand and sent back to a central "empty cell" drawer until needed.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Technically speaking it's just really difficult to automate, due to actually being about in world placing and breaking of blocks, but it is perfectly possible to automatically place and break blocks.

Buildcraft builder and filler/quarry/robot??
Might be able to auto a small pile with some pistons and a few redstone gizmos from Redpower. Essentially a conveyor belt effect that pushes wood through the pile.

Main issue is a lot of the block placer/block breaker options are outright disabled. Stripes pipe is good, wondering what other options we have in the pack??

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
This gave me a major headache until I learned some Logistics Pipes. Then I was able to set it up such that cells would get requested on demand and sent back to a central "empty cell" drawer until needed.
For me it was the formula that gave me a headache >_> (Chemistry isn't my forte..)

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Buildcraft builder and filler/quarry/robot??
Might be able to auto a small pile with some pistons and a few redstone gizmos from Redpower. Essentially a conveyor belt effect that pushes wood through the pile.

Main issue is a lot of the block placer/block breaker options are outright disabled. Stripes pipe is good, wondering what other options we have in the pack??
You might be able to do the whole thing straight up with pneumaticcraft drones, but I dunno how reliable their AI is. Can they place blocks? Sure. Will they leave themselves an escape route so they don't suffocate? Dunno.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
You might be able to do the whole thing straight up with pneumaticcraft drones, but I dunno how reliable their AI is. Can they place blocks? Sure. Will they leave themselves an escape route so they don't suffocate? Dunno.
This could easily be done by setting their function to move outside to a location "X, Y, Z" and then come back to place the last dirt block.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This could easily be done by setting their function to move outside to a location "X, Y, Z" and then come back to place the last dirt block.
While inside the charcoal pit structure?
Maybe I do it differently than everyone else. I always drill a tiny hole in the dirt and then run in and scoop out the charcoal. I expected to make the drones do the same thing.

Honestly the AI thing isn't even an issue if you make them replace all the dirt too (at the cost of pressure)

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
While inside the charcoal pit structure?
Maybe I do it differently than everyone else. I always drill a tiny hole in the dirt and then run in and scoop out the charcoal. I expected to make the drones do the same thing.

Honestly the AI thing isn't even an issue if you make them replace all the dirt too (at the cost of pressure)
I think we pretty much all do it this way but there's two thing to consider in my opinion.

1) If drone access is a possibility, we have to assume that power "shouldn't" be a problem.
2) Depending on the size, it would take 1 or more drone which can to a certain point prevent or cause problems.

Finally, unless i'm mistaken, you can tell the Drone to start at ___ position and finish at ____. Which inevitably make them exit the pit to finish placing the block. But i could be mistaken as my knowledge of drones is strictly youtubers :p

Reactions: Pyure

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Dataorb you want to copy into extra slot of the scanner(lower right slot) + empty orb into input slot (top left). Wait a bit and 2 orbs with the data are output.

A

Abagauyh

cuz in the quest book it says to make flint tools?
and flint tools only work on Tconstruct

C

Chriss22

There is no TC in this Modpack. The flint tools are from Gregtech. Just 2 Sticks and 3 flint in a pickaxe shape (same for axe, shovel and so on). Use NEI on the Gregtech tool recipe.

A

Abagauyh

There is no TC in this Modpack. The flint tools are from Gregtech. Just 2 Sticks and 3 flint in a pickaxe shape (same for axe, shovel and so on). Use NEI on the Gregtech tool recipe.
'

thanks chriss22

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
May be exists sub-mod for GT exp, which expand processing array? I tested: amplifabricator, fabricator, replicator is not working in processing array. :(

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
somebody used ultimate transformer as battery?
Params:
4 000 000 000 capacity ( == 4 lapatronic cluster orbs).
4095 AMPS * 512K! Amperage better than battery buffer or battery charger.
Recipe need osmium instead neutronium.

Scheme: connect trnasformers consistently.
[Energy sources, any voltage, any amps] --> UT (up voltage) --> UT(down voltage) --> UT (up voltage) ...e.t.c... --> UT (down voltage) == 4095 AMPS * 512K!

(UT = Ultimate Transformer)

16 UT == capacity of 64 Lapatronic cluster orbs.

Now i tested this scheme - works fine!

Last edited:
P

PutinsChest

Or oceans of nitric acid and mountains of chalcopyrite / pentlandite. Both solutions would be power intensive, but perhaps less than fabricating neutronium.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
56 Osmium or 4 LapoOrbClusters.
No. 1 UT = 8 ismium plates for machine hull. And 12 naqudah alloy. (6 naquadah + 6 osmiridium)
Osmium no problem. I create this in fusion. (its need tungsten 1:1).

Last edited: