[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still on version 3.2.5.1. I have built an AE2 wireless terminal. How do I charge it up? The AE2 charger is in NEI but there is no recipe for it. Do I need to build an EV Gregtech charger for it?
EnderIO Capacitor Bank or its Wireless Charger should be enough

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
The closest I ever got to winning this game:
TR2HlaP.png

So only about 6 years, 11 months, and 20 days to go!

You're a bit off in your calculations:

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Ultimate_Battery_(GregTech_5_Unofficial)

From the above site:

To completely fill it at 524,288 EU/t it takes 879,609,302,220 Seconds or 10,180,663 Days or 27,892 Years!

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Reactions: sprAngles

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack Update v3.2.9 - coming out soon

If you are using Production Table from Steves Workshop, please remove all your items from it before update. Steves Workshop is replaced with Ewy's Workshop, unfortunately it will remove everything that you have from StevesWorkshop.

Quests:
- Fixed reward for Brown Limonite Quest
- Fixed Battery Shop not repeatable and wrong cost
- Added extra information for Magical Steel quest
- Updated information in Tungstensteel Boiler quest
- Soft reset the link for Analyzing Crops quest (It might have reset the quest for you, so yay to do it again)
- More items in shop locked behind Avengers Assemble and not the Packing Up. (Iron, Copper, Tin and Battery are still available as they were before)
- Added info about tank layout and output side for the "Better Steam Storage" quest.
- Concealed "Higher Tier Tools" quest

New Mods:
- Ewy's Workshop (replacement for Steves Workshop)

Removed Mods:
- Steves Workshop

Mod Updates:
- AppleCore -> 1.3.2
- LogisticsPipes -> 0.9.3.124

Mod Downgrades:
- EnderIO -> 2.3.0.425

Changes/Fixes:
- Removed empty script files (Just in case I recommend deleting manually your scripts folder before the update)
- Swapped Polyethylene to Polyprolactam in reinforced thread crafting recipe
- Removed Damascus Steel recipe buff
- Fixed KAMI vis costs
- Fixed Clusters needing wrong ores (Lithium, Manganese, Antimony)
- Fixed Lithium Clusters giving lithium
- Fixed Galacticraft wrench recipe, not consuming the wrench.
- GC Wrench now can be crafted only using Steel Wrench (any durability)
- Hiden runic armour/infusion enchantement requirements
- Disabled KAMI shards in magic generator
- Moved Universal Cluster research near to KAMI researches
- Removed clusters from IBF to hide the recipe from NEIAddons
- Conceal unconcealed custom researches
- QDS can now be crafted with any wooden plank, not only vanilla
- Stone slabs are now crafted in same way as wooden ones (saw)
- Renamed Travellers Gear Cloak to Simple Cloak (To stop confusing some players. Simple Cloak is the one used for Wolven Cloak or Voluminous Pockets)
- Fixed EnderIO Farming station not working

Last edited:
Reactions: DarknessShadow
C

ColdComfort

So! Finally got some basic electric machines. Great!

However, they keep exploding. Not great.

I have a basic steam turbine (32 LV), connected to a zinc cable (32 LV), connected to a basic bending machine (32 LV). But it seems to randomly explode, and I have no idea why. Any ideas?

Also, when there's no power draw on a generator, it stops producing, correct?

F

FutureCode

So! Finally got some basic electric machines. Great!

However, they keep exploding. Not great.

I have a basic steam turbine (32 LV), connected to a zinc cable (32 LV), connected to a basic bending machine (32 LV). But it seems to randomly explode, and I have no idea why. Any ideas?

Also, when there's no power draw on a generator, it stops producing, correct?

I guess you have got the achievement "Bad Weather", haven't you?

N

Navarin

I don't see that anywhere... But upon further searching, it seems GT machines just explode in the rain, for some inexplicable reason. :/

Any block that stores power will explode if rained on or the block next to them is rained on. You can submerge them in water (!?) just fine, but rain is nope nope nope.

And yes, a generator will stop consuming when it has nowhere to send the electricity.

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
Started playing again after a long hiatus. I thought I got lucky with the best spawn. Mesa, desert, swamp, extreme hills all converging on pyramid with a large tin vein close by. Nothing could stop me from building a giant factory base...

...no chalcopyrite
...no chalcopyrite anywhere.

How is this possible?!?! It's always been the most common ore out there except for maybe magnetite. I even went into the nether looking for it. No luck.
My world has no copper ha ha ha. I've mined for days and days under my base. Found just about everything else.
Am I looking in the right place? Spawn height is now 10-30 right?

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Started playing again after a long hiatus. I thought I got lucky with the best spawn. Mesa, desert, swamp, extreme hills all converging on pyramid with a large tin vein close by. Nothing could stop me from building a giant factory base...

...no chalcopyrite
...no chalcopyrite anywhere.

How is this possible?!?! It's always been the most common ore out there except for maybe magnetite. I even went into the nether looking for it. No luck.
My world has no copper ha ha ha. I've mined for days and days under my base. Found just about everything else.
Am I looking in the right place? Spawn height is now 10-30 right?

When I was playing this modpack, Chalcopyrite always seemed to show up when I was caving. It shows up along with Copper and Pyrite, if ore is generating normally.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
You could also look for tetrahydrite in mountains or use the malachite from limonite veins. You will find copper someday, its not hidden by magic like tin...

C

ColdComfort

Any block that stores power will explode if rained on or the block next to them is rained on. You can submerge them in water (!?) just fine, but rain is nope nope nope.

And yes, a generator will stop consuming when it has nowhere to send the electricity.
That adjacency aspect is good to know! Does this include wires? Can they get rained on?

I love Thaumcraft, but so far as I can tell, much of the content is pushed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up the tech tree. I was trying to get niobium for the shock focus, but it seems like this is only available via ore processing byproducts, which are only yielded through the SAG Mill, which requires HV power (IIRC). Is that the earliest method of acquiring niobium?

N

Navarin

Wires don't store electricity, so they're fine in the rain.

Thaumcraft is pretty heavily gated. You don't need HV, but you will need a Nichrome coil block EBF to do it the GT way since you'll need to make hot niobium ingots and then cool them off in the vacuum freezer. The actual dust will come from an LV centrifuge after crushing, washing, and hammering tantalite ore into purified tantalite dust. You'll get a tiny pile, nine of which combine into one niobium dust for the EBF.

Or you can wait till HV and the SAG mill, which make byproducts child's play.