[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

buncheesy

Jul 29, 2019
Just fwiw: the solar boilers generate 6mb/t steam when they're operating at peak efficiency, and the macerator consumes 4 mb/t.

Two things can govern the efficiency of the boilers: 1) their heat, 2) how long they've been active (they begin to lose efficiency over time)

Make sure you point the solar boiler into the pipe. That's not a vent; you're venting steam. If memory serves, if you have a pipe on the back of your boiler, you want to stand in front of it and wrench the corner to reverse it and point it into the pipe.

Ah! Am at work but will check tonight. Also I think my macerator is right on the chunk boundary meaning the pipe connects accross the chunk to the machine. I don't think that would be a problem though if both chunks are loaded ie I am in one of them?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ah! Am at work but will check tonight. Also I think my macerator is right on the chunk boundary meaning the pipe connects accross the chunk to the machine. I don't think that would be a problem though if both chunks are loaded ie I am in one of them?
definitely won't be a problem unless you're so far away that one chunk is loaded and the other isn't.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tried to infuse a fishing golem core in the most recent patch? I have everything exactly as the recipe states in the thaumonimocon (and NEI), but the infusion won't start. I noticed that in some recent patch the motor required changed from MV to HV.

I finally bothered to catch/trap enough fish to get enough fish oil for the fish oil cell after months of thinking about this, and now it doesn't seem to work :p

ouPl5pV.png

9YTFG1b.png

mdBpqIc.jpg

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see the jars of essentia in the images
The essentia is stored in our AE2 ME system :) You can see the Infusion Provider in one of the pictures.

Besides, an infusion will start without any essentia at all (and subsequently destabilize). It's something to do with the items.

Vliro

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to reach 70 vis with the greatwood/thaumiumcombo? Would like to start moving nodes

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Vliro

Jul 29, 2019
I believe I made greatwood staves which did the trick just fine.
Ahh jeez I forgot it isn't crafting-based and thus kept to wands. Staves seem like the perfect thing for this.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

S

Sven "flamestrider"

Biggest disadvantage of the staves are that you can't use later tech CV auto-recharge stations... though the pedestal rechargers work with both wands and staves...

D

Daur

In HQM Quest book under Magic. the "Clustered" quest. I don't see a way to complete the last part where it requires a Native Zinc Cluster as zinc ore is not enabled? Is this an oversight or am I missing something?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
In HQM Quest book under Magic. the "Clustered" quest. I don't see a way to complete the last part where it requires a Native Zinc Cluster as zinc ore is not enabled? Is this an oversight or am I missing something?
Use Sphalerite ore, think that works. Also Zinc clusters shouldn't be the last task, that requires Naquadah Clusters iirc.

D

Daur

Use Sphalerite ore, think that works. Also Zinc clusters shouldn't be the last task, that requires Naquadah Clusters iirc.
Yeah sorry its under "The Commons" task. I felt it was the last part for some reason. Sphalerite does work. On the next section now we're not sure about Uranium 235 Cluster. Tried Uraninite but that gives 238 Cluster.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Has anyone had any luck using an Industrial Apiary to satisfy the special biome requirements of a new mutation?

For instance, Rural bees require a Plains biome, which should theoretically be accommodated by the Plains Biome emulator upgrade for the Industrial Apiary.

Need to cross this silly item off my testing list; pretty sure it doesn't work.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry its under "The Commons" task. I felt it was the last part for some reason. Sphalerite does work. On the next section now we're not sure about Uranium 235 Cluster. Tried Uraninite but that gives 238 Cluster.
Whoops, that'll have to be fixed. Those are impossible to get yeah.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had any luck using an Industrial Apiary to satisfy the special biome requirements of a new mutation?

For instance, Rural bees require a Plains biome, which should theoretically be accommodated by the Plains Biome emulator upgrade for the Industrial Apiary.

Need to cross this silly item off my testing list; pretty sure it doesn't work.
I did on the 3.1.x server with Nether bees, but never tried with rural bees. By the time I got to those I just brute forced with mutagen.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I did on the 3.1.x server with Nether bees, but never tried with rural bees. By the time I got to those I just brute forced with mutagen.
i eventually brute-forced with mutagen myself. Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to give it another try in a creative world with 50 apiaries to speed things up.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
i eventually brute-forced with mutagen myself. Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to give it another try in a creative world with 50 apiaries to speed things up.
It's not something I would try to do on anything other than a very high success chance mutation (such as sinister/fiendish in nether). The magic bees frames are just too good to not use for the purposes of increasing mutation chance and lowering lifespan if you aren't doing everything in a mutagen.

On the 3.1.x server I chose my base location based upon it being a plains biome that was adjacent to tundra and jungle biomes, with a desert biome a leap and a hop away. For bee breeding :) The BP volcano that split the jungle and tundra biomes was just a bonus. On the 2.x server I played on I built my base in a wasteland biome because it was close to a tin vein. That was a mistake :p