[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Gambo

Jul 29, 2019
Recalculated the nitro diesel line with a centrifuge and added all the changes to processing of oil. Heavy oil is now WAY better than oil. Moreover now the second cracking unit and second distillation tower is MUCH better than before.

Also with the changes made now hydrogen is way better than steam in the cracking unit

Hey Joel, which version are your calculations for?

F

FutureCode

So, what is the best practice to collect blocks generated from Nethermind? I know lava can be easily collected with thirsty tanks.

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Joel, which version are your calculations for?

I always work with the latest version, but in some cases things might get outdated so if you see something that is off feel free to point it out to me so i can fix it. I started the document when 3.2 came out.

The new heavy oil is absolutely bonkers, especially if it is run with hydrogen. Its not in the overview but you can see it in the steam vs hydrogen sheet. You will need a small factory to produce all the hydrogen for running a distillation tower full speed thought, and you also need 3 distillation tower to keep up with the cracked heavy fuel. Also several of the other production lines need upgrades to keep up but the system would be an absolute monster :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ypolb7s6aLHTMSyClcbFxEPIlYP19qZGNUgDUOqpP4Q/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone wants a energy system evaluated feel free to give me a notice, im running out of ideas :)

Last edited:

Bob558

Jul 29, 2019
I have a chance derive new bees, if I live on the marsh and meadows next to no?

---------

Sorry for my English

Joel Falk

Jul 29, 2019
Shit, i think a chunk got corrupted on my SP world. The game crashes every time i try to log on. i was just running around in my base and grabbed some tin out of a chest when the game crashed so nothing out of the ordinary.

http://prntscr.com/ata58r

Any suggestions what it might be?

nouille_07

Jul 29, 2019
Use the gt scanner or the cropnalyzer to find out what it is.

I can't, this kind of plants only gives seeds at the mature stage iirc, I could use the portable scanner I guess but i'm still in LV era :( I saw in NEI that gregtech add a lot of new cops but I don't know which one looks like ferru yet, anyone got an idea of what kind of block I can place underneath? I got them with netherwart so they shouldn't be too high level.

Bob558

Jul 29, 2019
I can't, this kind of plants only gives seeds at the mature stage iirc, I could use the portable scanner I guess but i'm still in LV era :( I saw in NEI that gregtech add a lot of new cops but I don't know which one looks like ferru yet, anyone got an idea of what kind of block I can place underneath? I got them with netherwart so they shouldn't be too high level.

Find scanner ID 5709:32742

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to load up my old Infitech2 world from save file and continue playing it... so I go to the FTB Launcher, and Infitech2 is no longer listed under 3rd Party modpacks?

Happy to find a thread and see people actively posting (and playing)... but where did the pack go, and how can I play my old world again?

Nevermind, I got it - I guess this was always a private modpack and I never knew that?

I reinstalled the FTB launcher, so I simply had to enter the private-pack code, that was the problem.

Last edited:

nouille_07

Jul 29, 2019
wow ok so the cropnalyser from ic2 works, I was sure it didn't on unanalysed planted crops, but it does, I can now know which crops needs which blocks underneath :D

asb3pe:

you can always load it with multi mc I guess, or give curse a try.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
asb3pe:

you can always load it with multi mc I guess, or give curse a try.

Thanks bud. Appreciate the advice. But the only time I will run the Curse launcher is when FTB finally implodes from personality conflicts and assorted other crap (which I don't think will take very much longer at the pace things seem to be going). So I suppose we'll all be on Curse soon. Curses! LOL

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
rightclick with the cropnalyzer on the plant

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I have a problem with my crops, I have "metal crops" that looks like ferru/aurelia but I can't make them mature, I tried with iron block, gold block, silver block and lead block, what next?
rightclick with the cropnalyzer on the plant
Bit of a tip. When you use the cropnalyzer on a plant, you can see how far along it is in growth. If it stops at some point on a big round number like 2000 or 3000, that means its missing a block.

Once you place the correct block below the plant, and wait a few seconds, that number will start to increase again and you'll know right away whether its the right sort of block.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I remember someone made a "cheat" resourcepack for IC2 crops where you could be sure what the crop is even if you were blind :D

nouille_07

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks bud. Appreciate the advice. But the only time I will run the Curse launcher is when FTB finally implodes from personality conflicts and assorted other crap (which I don't think will take very much longer at the pace things seem to be going). So I suppose we'll all be on Curse soon. Curses! LOL
I use curse instead of skype to call my friends so it's a win-win for me :p I find it really conveniant even if it lacks the finest settings of multi MC

my crops are growing well and my first plastic is on the way, EBF is next!