[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I recently started to integrate ae2 network to my base, make first molecular assembler and cpu, add few pattern ect.
But I found that when i try to craft something with GT tool in recipe, my tool is destroyed whole in process. Is it normal or must be done something specific ?
Yes. It is a bug in current modpack. However it is fixed in v3.2. I dont know who fixed it, so if you really want to make this work, try GT5.09 or latest AE2 (if you are going to use latest AE2, you also will need to update Thaumic Energistics).

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Actually dont update AE2 if you are not confident.... There is little bit too many changes, that could lead to exploits or unwanted features (like Inscriber recipes for Presses)

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Are Magic Energy Absorber disabled ordo they need some special interface to craft? Can't see the recipe in NEI for it. Also, tryed the Gregtech wiki recipe in a crafting table and doesn't seem to work. Tryed searching in the forum for it but can't seem to find info about it exept arround page 31x or so. The info found there doesn't explain how to craft it but rather that it used to have a bug from GT code (hopefully fixed in the current version.)

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Are Magic Energy Absorber disabled ordo they need some special interface to craft? Can't see the recipe in NEI for it. Also, tryed the Gregtech wiki recipe in a crafting table and doesn't seem to work. Tryed searching in the forum for it but can't seem to find info about it exept arround page 31x or so. The info found there doesn't explain how to craft it but rather that it used to have a bug from GT code (hopefully fixed in the current version.)
Did you open the item in Thaunomicon? It comes right after that magic drilling thing, IIRC. NEI won't show the recipe unless you'll complete the research first in thaunomicon.
Also, magic absorbers are created in infusion, not in thaumocrafting, iirc.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Did you open the item in Thaunomicon? It comes right after that magic drilling thing, IIRC. NEI won't show the recipe unless you'll complete the research first in thaunomicon.
Also, magic absorbers are created in infusion, not in thaumocrafting, iirc.
Ahhh i see. That's explain's it. I didn't think it would be a Thaumonomicon item since it was directly a Gregtech item. Thanks for the info ^_^

Valve

Jul 29, 2019
I stucked to find niobium. I've been digging about 13 veins of mangasene ore and could not find any niobium or tantalite.
Like ore gen said, it should be between height 20-30, but somehow I find mangasene ore height 12-15. Is there some point that i missing?

JustOneFeather

Jul 29, 2019
I stucked to find niobium. I've been digging about 13 veins of mangasene ore and could not find any niobium or tantalite.
Like ore gen said, it should be between height 20-30, but somehow I find mangasene ore height 12-15. Is there some point that i missing?
But tantalite is part of vein of grossular and spessartine which contains manganese too, and it spawning on 20-30 height. Niobium is a buproduct from processing grossular, spessartine and tantalite.

Valve

Jul 29, 2019
I actually read crafting recipe wrong I made fusion reactor mk 1. Just funny thing that Europium needs 24,576eu/t. I used 4x LuV hatches and power wasn't enough to keep running. After I added 4x more inputs, it still wasn't enough. After I connected all 16 energy inputs it keep running like charms. Is that normal behavior?

A

Arthurio

So, I want to find a meteorite to dig some sky stone. What exactly do I need to do? There is no Meteorite Compass in NEI... And another problem: i'm playing on server and I need some sky stone to craft a ME controller, but in SP there is a recipe using titanium plates... What am I doing wrong?

Elthy

Jul 29, 2019
I actually read crafting recipe wrong I made fusion reactor mk 1. Just funny thing that Europium needs 24,576eu/t. I used 4x LuV hatches and power wasn't enough to keep running. After I added 4x more inputs, it still wasn't enough. After I connected all 16 energy inputs it keep running like charms. Is that normal behavior?

Each hatch only accepts 2048eu/t (in a MK1 reactor).

So, I want to find a meteorite to dig some sky stone. What exactly do I need to do? There is no Meteorite Compass in NEI... And another problem: i'm playing on server and I need some sky stone to craft a ME controller, but in SP there is a recipe using titanium plates... What am I doing wrong?
There is no skystone generated in the world, you have to use the titanium recepie. You can get skystone from bees, though.

A

Arthurio

There is no skystone generated in the world, you have to use the titanium recepie. You can get skystone from bees, though.

The problem is the broken recipe on server. I can craft a ME controller using titanium in SP, but the recipe on server is from skystone... And I can craft it, but no titanium.
Is the recipe broken? Also i observed that a lot of recipes from AE2 are different between SP and MP.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is the broken recipe on server. I can craft a ME controller using titanium in SP, but the recipe on server is from skystone... And I can craft it, but no titanium.
Is the recipe broken? Also i observed that a lot of recipes from AE2 are different between SP and MP.
If on server is showing that the controller requires Skystone (showing default normal recipe) then your server admin did something wrong which makes the recipe scripts not load. most likely removed a mod which has some mentions in the scripts, which makes the script not load, or broke the scripts other way. You should consult him/her first, and get to fix that...

(I've got so many reports in my PM box with these issues)

A

Astrik

Is the server modpack completely up-to-date?

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
If on server is showing that the controller requires Skystone (showing default normal recipe) then your server admin did something wrong which makes the recipe scripts not load. most likely removed a mod which has some mentions in the scripts, which makes the script not load, or broke the scripts other way. You should consult him/her first, and get to fix that...

(I've got so many reports in my PM box with these issues)

How many of them would you bet on being from server admins who don't know what they did wrong or how to fix said problem they're having? Seriously, though, running a server is difficult for a lot of new people, give them a checklist to tick off and if they skip anything, give them a secondary checklist. ;)

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

A

Astrik

How many of them would you bet on being from server admins who don't know what they did wrong or how to fix said problem they're having? Seriously, though, running a server is difficult for a lot of new people, give them a checklist to tick off and if they skip anything, give them a secondary checklist. ;)

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
Actually it's my own server. So I know, I haven't played Minecraft for a while, and I quite forgot some things:)
Now I'm trying to recover my knowledge.
Thanks for replies!
I'll completely reinstall the server later

P.S. And it would be a great idea to have a checklist.
Thanks, BrickVoid!

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
A checklist is the worst thing ever :( I got caught in a checklist loop because of you! :p

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Actually it's my own server. So I know, I haven't played Minecraft for a while, and I quite forgot some things:)
Now I'm trying to recover my knowledge.
Thanks for replies!
I'll completely reinstall the server later

P.S. And it would be a great idea to have a checklist.
Thanks, BrickVoid!
I am not the one to teach server admins how to admin the server. I have a disclaimer that removing/changing mods will break recipes. Which is the usual case. Otherwise it is badly downloaded server files (or wrong version)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Astrik