[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for suggestion on how to acquire some Ender Pearls for making Enderium Ingots. Haven't found any Ender Lily seeds, and to my knowledge nobody on the server has found any either. So those are not feasible. Also, we haven't found a Stronghold yet and thus there is currently no access to The End. This basically leaves hunting Endermen and Enderminys in the Overworld, however, regular mobs don't spawn due to Thaumcraft Taint biome mobs accumulating over time and taking over the entire server mob count leaving no room for anything else. Occasionally the server operator will manually delete all TC mobs and for a while we get Ender Pearl opportunities. But there's no regular schedule for doing this (i.e. its rare). So what is my best strategy for obtaining pearls? Is there another method? Will a vanilla-type of mob grinder work if mob count is maxxed out? Should I delve into Hardcore Ender Expansion? I don't even know what that mod does tho, and with Hardcore in the name I'm not sure I want to learn. grin

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
I want to do some IC2 crops. I know in the past I had to place e.g. redstone underneath redwheat. That isn't the case anymore, right?

Reactions: Sliderpro

Sliderpro

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, this is urgent.
I have bug at server, where all players cant eat, open canvas bags, shoot arrows. Chests work though. restarting server fixes the problem,but I cant do it each several hours. what is it?
Seems that it is something with crops/

Last edited:

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently testing the Naquadah reactor mark III. The tooltip says it needs enriched naquadah cells, but nothing happens if I insert a few cells?!

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently testing the Naquadah reactor mark III. The tooltip says it needs enriched naquadah cells, but nothing happens if I insert a few cells?!
Are you testing that in creative single player? I recently noticed that the naquadah reactor mark I won't power there, either (I was trying to work out the kinks in a fusion reactor before I try to build one for the first time....moot point since I cannot craft the thick neutron reflectors in this version). Both of my naquadah mark I reactors work just fine on the server, but not in creative single player. Dunno what the deal is

nonamefhh

Jul 29, 2019
Are you testing that in creative single player? I recently noticed that the naquadah reactor mark I won't power there, either (I was trying to work out the kinks in a fusion reactor before I try to build one for the first time....moot point since I cannot craft the thick neutron reflectors in this version). Both of my naquadah mark I reactors work just fine on the server, but not in creative single player. Dunno what the deal is.

Yes, I've tested that in the creative single player.
Also tested the reactor I and it is like you said. It doesn't work in my creative singleplayer world.

edit: I will test it in our multiplayer world. I hope that works.

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody. So on the official IT2 server I've managed to somehow get my base to stay game loaded all the time even if I don't even log on after a restart. This is 100% unintentional and it's causing issues because the chunks that load pulse and grow outwards in a timed pattern like so: http://imgur.com/a/B4jY2

My base is heavy on Thaumcraft, Forestry, and I'm mostly in the HV GT stage. You can see sort of what I've done to my base since before this started and what I've tried to correct it here.

If anyone can see something that might ring a bell and help me clear up this issue so I'm not ruining other people's fun that'd be frickin' sweet.

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody. So on the official IT2 server I've managed to somehow get my base to stay game loaded all the time even if I don't even log on after a restart. This is 100% unintentional and it's causing issues because the chunks that load pulse and grow outwards in a timed pattern like so: http://imgur.com/a/B4jY2

My base is heavy on Thaumcraft, Forestry, and I'm mostly in the HV GT stage. You can see sort of what I've done to my base since before this started and what I've tried to correct it here.

If anyone can see something that might ring a bell and help me clear up this issue so I'm not ruining other people's fun that'd be frickin' sweet.

Its finally happened. Infitech2 has become self-aware. *takes shelter in an underground bunker*

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Huh. I happened to go to the first page of this thread and saw the patreon.com blurb. I've been seeing the patreon.com button on the main screen of the game for ages, but had no idea what it was. If I had known I could have bought Jason McCray beer for all of the hundreds of hours of pleasure that this modpack has provided, I would have become his patron months ago! Have a few on me, Jason!

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Huh. I happened to go to the first page of this thread and saw the patreon.com blurb. I've been seeing the patreon.com button on the main screen of the game for ages, but had no idea what it was. If I had known I could have bought Jason McCray beer for all of the hundreds of hours of pleasure that this modpack has provided, I would have become his patron months ago! Have a few on me, Jason!
The Patreon thing is quite new (just few weeks old) :) Thanks a lot

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019

I really wish I could help in there... Official Server is strugling a lot and the exact reason is still hiding somewhere. :(

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
I really wish I could help in there... Official Server is strugling a lot and the exact reason is still hiding somewhere. :(
Well really the official server is 100 times better performing than when I started playing it a couple months ago. Back then we had 4 tps just about all the time. Now, as long as I stay online and my base stays force loaded by me or a personal anchor the server seems fine. If i don't log on or I stop force loading my base, then all hell breaks loose and the timeouts start. So obviously, my base is an issue. But I figured with all the bright minds here maybe someone would have ideas to try.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly opis is far from perfect. On my server it only shows 1/4 of the actual tick time. A tool like VisualVM does give back much better results in many cases , but it is difficult to use and often needs better programming knowledge to find out the right informations from all the data it returns.

Reactions: Dlur100