[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I tested the 10k coolant cell thing on latest pack version, they are indeed going into the vacuum freezer as :1 and coming out as :1, which won't work in the overclocker recipe.

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
@Dlur100 I notice that in your screenshots, the chunks load roughly from a center point in a radius. Is it possible that the chunks begin to load as result of view distance? So, when a player is in your base area, the chunks load incrementally to render what you see. Perhaps there is something in a chunk near your base that causes the problem once it loads. If so, can you determine which chunk load causes the problem? If there is a misbehaving chunk in the world, it could be removed.

Just brainstorming here. Not an expert on minecraft architecture by any means.

EDIT: I just glanced at the thread you linked to discussing the lag problems. I notice that the admin mentioned putting a hole in bedrock at 0,0. I think that can cause problems, too, as I vaguely recall that bedrock is a vital part of the minecraft framework when working with chunks. But then he mentions resetting that chunk, so hopefully the hole in the bedrock is patched?

Last edited:

Dlur100

Jul 29, 2019
@gatsu Those chunks around my base are loading with no play in the base. It does that even if I turn off/destroy all chunkloading devices and don't even log into the game. It does that if nobody is even close to my base. That's why this is so odd. There's no player even remotely close to those chunks when they start loading and pulsing outwards like that. I'm here because we can't seem to determine which chunk(s) is causing the issue.

One of the players on the server is doing some independent testing regarding things that load chunks without player interaction. Thaumcraft Nodes are an odd one as they can load a chunk adjacent to them even if they are 4 blocks from the chunk border. Also, it's looking like Galacticraft Oil reservoirs might be able to load adjacent chunks. Lucky for me, my base is full of TC nodes and GC oil reservoirs underground...

gatsu

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, okay. One inelegant step occurs to me--download a copy of the world, start a local server, and remove something from your base. Observe what effects, if any, occur, and repeat. Iterative elimination until problem disappears. That said, sounds like a pain in the rear to do.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a reason why some of you are not able to craft Dual Fuel Rods. I first thought its a GT/IC2 issue, but thanks to @Blood Asp he pointed me at one script I forgot it has been added. So if you want to fix that before the next pack release (no ETA on that release): https://github.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/blob/master/scripts/gt_ic2.zs#L25-L27
Line 25 should be: var fuelRodMOX = <IC2:reactorMOXSimple:1>;
and Line 27 should be: var fuelRodUranium = <IC2:reactorUraniumSimple:1>;

As for Overclocker Upgrades. I did not took a look at them, because as usual I forgot (gonna quote @Blood Asp: No github, higher chance that i forget)

I have made an issue on the github: https://github.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/issues/377
Feel free to add recipes you will find not working into that thread. Be aware that the testing of the list is made in always latest version of coresponding mods, so if you will see there it is fixed, it does not necessary mean that it is fixed in pack release.

Sliderpro

Jul 29, 2019
I tested the 10k coolant cell thing on latest pack version, they are indeed going into the vacuum freezer as :1 and coming out as :1, which won't work in the overclocker recipe.
Try them in crafting grid regardless. Just place them and try to click the output slot. It MIGHT work. My VF gives me "id" coolant cells though.

By the way, maybe somebody can just edit/add recepie with that ids?
I am really butthurt by having to take each solo mox cell into reactor so it becomes "id:1" to be usable in crafting

Sliderpro

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a reason why some of you are not able to craft Dual Fuel Rods. I first thought its a GT/IC2 issue, but thanks to @Blood Asp he pointed me at one script I forgot it has been added. So if you want to fix that before the next pack release (no ETA on that release): https://github.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/blob/master/scripts/gt_ic2.zs#L25-L27
Line 25 should be: var fuelRodMOX = <IC2:reactorMOXSimple:1>;
and Line 27 should be: var fuelRodUranium = <IC2:reactorUraniumSimple:1>;

As for Overclocker Upgrades. I did not took a look at them, because as usual I forgot (gonna quote @Blood Asp: No github, higher chance that i forget)

I have made an issue on the github: https://github.com/JasonMcRay/InfiTech-1.7/issues/377
Feel free to add recipes you will find not working into that thread. Be aware that the testing of the list is made in always latest version of coresponding mods, so if you will see there it is fixed, it does not necessary mean that it is fixed in pack release.
We posted at the same time almost the same thing *GRIN* thats nice combo.

Sliderpro

Jul 29, 2019
What about the bug I described on the prev page?
anybody seen such a bug? without a reason, canvas bags cant be open, arrows cant be shot and food cant be eaten. everything else looks fine..

Aiwendil

Jul 29, 2019
anybody seen such a bug? without a reason, canvas bags cant be open, arrows cant be shot and food cant be eaten. everything else looks fine..

Jason? I remember this, on our dev server we had it once or twice. I can't remember what was causing this though, maybe you can.

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Jason? I remember this, on our dev server we had it once or twice. I can't remember what was causing this though, maybe you can.
I remember faintly.... It was caused when you collected vanilla food by right clicking the crops... Dont remember which mod was the cause... i am searching the diferent githubs/issue trackers but can't find it...

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to add to the list of 'bugs', but my ender io conduits (fluid, item and/or redstone) are intermittently disappearing and re-appearing. It's not game breaking, of course.

Jason mentioned in one of his vids (I watch 'em all) that it was optifine causing it for him, but I don't have that installed.

Is this worth me raising an issue on the github?

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to add to the list of 'bugs', but my ender io conduits (fluid, item and/or redstone) are intermittently disappearing and re-appearing. It's not game breaking, of course.

If you're using a Yeta wrench make sure the mode isn't set to make some of them invisible. If it is they'll only disappear when holding the wrench which could be confusing to people not familiar with everything the Yeta wrench can do.

In other news, chickens not too bright.
grNIeqr.jpg

Felt kind of bad sacrificing a baby chicken like that until I saw the recipe for the Carpenter.

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
If you're using a Yeta wrench make sure the mode isn't set to make some of them invisible. If it is they'll only disappear when holding the wrench which could be confusing to people not familiar with everything the Yeta wrench can do.

Good idea, but it happens even if I don't have the wrench in my inventory. Generally it seems if I move far enough away (ie a nearby chuck) and then come back, they re-appear.

In other news, chickens not too bright.
grNIeqr.jpg

Felt kind of bad sacrificing a baby chicken like that until I saw the recipe for the Carpenter.

Think of it being revenge for your previous grief-chicken.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

Jason mentioned in one of his vids (I watch 'em all) that it was optifine causing it for him, but I don't have that installed.

Interesting, this just began happening to me too. I first noticed it yesterday with Ender IO Item Conduit. I don't run anything except the modpack, not even texture packs.

Oh, it isn't the Yeta Wrench, I use that wrench and am fully away of the ability to "mouse-wheel" different modes. This is not a mode thing, the conduits are literally "ghosts" until they randomly pop back into view. They still work but the random disappearance is bothersome obv.

The usual pattern is, I walk towards my machines and see a chest with no conduit connection to machine. Then I get up close and can see the ghost conduit, but clicking it with hand or wrench does nothing. Nor does looking away and looking back at it. But it will just randomly "pop into view" within a short few seconds. It's def odd. Once it has appeared, it will not disappear until I walk away and come back, then the same thing might happen (or it might be perfectly fine).

Another clue - I believe the disappearing is only happening when the conduit is in use. If I walk up to a machine-conduit-chest location with the machine not operating, the conduit always seems visible. The invisible conduits seem to always be connected to actively operating machines (i.e. the conduit is "active").

Last edited:

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019

Github. And if you can, please directly to https://github.com/SleepyTrousers/EnderIO/issues :)