[1.7.10] Let it End

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like a bug, didn't work for me, too. (guess you play on the "1e"-version map, too)

I myself went into creative-mode and destroyed it then. ^^

Even changing the item filter to accept cobble and completely filling the chest didn't open the door. I found another way without having to go into creative, but I don't like having to workaround if possible

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
How should craft the redstone conductance coil if there is no method of getting silver dust?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
How should craft the redstone conductance coil if there is no method of getting silver dust?

You need to craft silver.
- First you need to make lead with the "iron + water in the tinkers' smeltery"-recipe
- then use 8 aluminum-dust around 1 lead ingot and you get a silver ingot.

Reactions: FraniXMC

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You need to craft silver.
- First you need to make lead with the "iron + water in the tinkers' smeltery"-recipe
- then use 8 aluminum-dust around 1 lead ingot and you get a silver ingot.

Even changing the item filter to accept cobble and completely filling the chest didn't open the door. I found another way without having to go into creative, but I don't like having to workaround if possible
I will look into another way to open that door, as it seems my fix didn't work (this is the third time it decided it doesn't like me)... I blame vanilla redstone mechanics :p

Reactions: Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows how to get Ethylene?
I tried to make a auto-spawner, but I cannot really figure out how to get this gas to make these platic-blocks I need for it and NEI doesn't show any recipe for actually 'making' ethylene. Can it only be found in the world/other dimensions?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows how to get Ethylene?
I tried to make a auto-spawner, but I cannot really figure out how to get this gas to make these platic-blocks I need for it and NEI doesn't show any recipe for actually 'making' ethylene. Can it only be found in the world/other dimensions?
I don't have the video on hand, but @The Mobius Archives did a video on this a few weeks ago, as he made the auto-spawner for wither skeletons... I can't remember the title of the video either, man my memory is shocking today :/ But he shows the exact set-up you need, and everything, a REALLY good video, as I have no idea how to do that stuff with Mek.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have the video on hand, but @The Mobius Archives did a video on this a few weeks ago, as he made the auto-spawner for wither skeletons... I can't remember the title of the video either, man my memory is shocking today :/ But he shows the exact set-up you need, and everything, a REALLY good video, as I have no idea how to do that stuff with Mek.

Thank you. A little hint where to look is enough, will look through their videos :)
Some of these production-chains of mekanism are quiet difficult to figure out ^^"

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. A little hint where to look is enough, will look through their videos :)
Some of these production-chains of mekanism are quiet difficult to figure out ^^"
Yeah, hence why I left Mekanism as vanilla as possible, only adding recipes to use it :)

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
well guys, i confess. i hate blood magic. ok its funny and op and everything. but its so hard and grindy :( jordsta i wish you add more quest to the 3rd quest line (monster under bed or smth like that?) i mean, after weak blood orb--->bunded sword. i was like lol. and i had to do that too to unlock other quests right? :(

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
well guys, i confess. i hate blood magic. ok its funny and op and everything. but its so hard and grindy :( jordsta i wish you add more quest to the 3rd quest line (monster under bed or smth like that?) i mean, after weak blood orb--->bunded sword. i was like lol. and i had to do that too to unlock other quests right? :(
There's no point in the mid-way thing... BUT I do have an idea for a recipe to make Blood Magic less grindy, as I hate it too.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The beginning in blood-magic can annoy, yeah.
But once you have your "Well of Suffering" ritual going it's actually becomes quiet fun.
(and it's kinda funny, how my mobspawn-room for that is now totally overrun with witches and a single undying Zombie xD

Annoying is Thaumcraft at the beginning too, especially when you have played the beginning of it like 40 times already. (I'm sooo happy the research-minigame is disabled!)

---

And phew... took a while to set up the ethylene/plastic stuff from Mekanism, with looking what pipe has to go where and make sure they don't touch each other and mess up your whole system x.x
Good thing about that: You get quiet alot of ethylene from it and in the gasburning-generator it helps really alot for power. Only weird thing is that it produces 282RF/t but it's max-output is 160RF/t. So you never get over 160RF/t from them no matter how much you produce it seems. (or there is a trick with that which I didn't find yet)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how to get more power out of it :/

But I think getting ritual stones is evil, it takes Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. All magic mods are the same.

Annoying is Thaumcraft at the beginning too, especially when you have played the beginning of it like 40 times already. (I'm sooo happy the research-minigame is disabled!)

Hence why the cheat sheet for TC can be crafted ;)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hence why the cheat sheet for TC can be crafted ;)

That can be crafted? O_O
I really need to look into the recipe next time I play. :D

And well I really usually like the magic-mods (though usually in normal worlds, in skyworlds I hardly use them aboth where I 'need' to use them) but the beginning... yeah, feels often awefully slow, especially when you do it for the xyz-time.
(but actually that counts for many beginnings. I usually make one backup of a skyworld-map after I got through the beginning of ex-nihilio because I hate the slow start :p)

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
i hate it because im not such a magic man.. tech is more like in my blood :D but i will grind tonight this questline (at least bloodmagic part) i play mc for years. i mean years and years. and never played with thaumcraft. i mean it feels empty and it doesn't feels empty at the same time :D

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com

The video is:

Let It End: Ep 43 - Wither Skeletons

You need a pressurized reaction chamber (PRC) to make ethylene. I wasn't too familiar with Mekanism so there may be a better way to do this. However be careful when making the Pressurized Reaction Chambers. If you accidentally get hydrogen where you want oxygen to go (and vice versa) you'll need to either exhaust the machine or make another one.

Reactions: jordsta95

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The video is:

Let It End: Ep 43 - Wither Skeletons

You need a pressurized reaction chamber (PRC) to make ethylene. I wasn't too familiar with Mekanism so there may be a better way to do this. However be careful when making the Pressurized Reaction Chambers. If you accidentally get hydrogen where you want oxygen to go (and vice versa) you'll need to either exhaust the machine or make another one.

Found the video before you posted this. Helped me quiet alot, thanks for that :)
(Really like your base from what I saw in the video. Really have to watch more of the series about the modpacks, so many nice youtubers ^^)

And well about "better way to do", I bet half my base would be better to build if someone else had done this (so many mods I hardly ever use in normal playing ^^).

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Found the video before you posted this. Helped me quiet alot, thanks for that :)
(Really like your base from what I saw in the video. Really have to watch more of the series about the modpacks, so many nice youtubers ^^)

And well about "better way to do", I bet half my base would be better to build if someone else had done this (so many mods I hardly ever use in normal playing ^^).
"OMG! She's making us use PneumaticCraft, but I don't know how to use it!"
Exactly how I started to create the pack. Using mods that not everyone knows how to use? I like that :)

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's the reason such modpacks like this one really gets me caught into playing it alot. Learning new things and finding new challenges :D
(once I started with playing them, the normal "kitchen sink"-modpacks kinda got boring for me... at least for now.)

Reactions: jordsta95

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
god damit. i tried to grind bloodmagic a bit. after tier 3 altar, i said no enough! aw man. i wish i didn't hate magic mods.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
god damit. i tried to grind bloodmagic a bit. after tier 3 altar, i said no enough! aw man. i wish i didn't hate magic mods.
Depending on how much time I have spare tomorrow, depends on if the next update will be out then, or Sunday. But the next update will make the t1 slates a LOT easier to get :)