[1.7.10] Let it End

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
1) Yes, the skystone is intended, so that you can't make a crap-tonne of controllers easily

2) I haven't touched the drop-rate of saplings o_O

3) Yeah, I will look into the COFH issues probably all weekend V_V

1) Thought so, but wasn't sure, that's why I mentioned it xD

2) Hrm... guess I need to turn a few birch-saplings into jungle ones and test again. Was the first jungle-tree-setup where I only lost saplings. Maybe got really unlucky. Time to break the bedrock-door (after all I did pay the price, so no cheating :D)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
1) Thought so, but wasn't sure, that's why I mentioned it xD

2) Hrm... guess I need to turn a few birch-saplings into jungle ones and test again. Was the first jungle-tree-setup where I only lost saplings. Maybe got really unlucky. Time to break the bedrock-door (after all I did pay the price, so no cheating :D)
I think it depends what map version you are using. I fixed it later on :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Ah yes, I'm still using the "1e"-Version. Since I didn't want to start over... ^^"
1e... 1e... erm... which update is that? (this is why I decided to change to a different naming convention 140 so I know what version it was made in :p)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
1e... 1e... erm... which update is that? (this is why I decided to change to a different naming convention 140 so I know what version it was made in :p)

Should be the one from the last version (so before 1.4.0), since then I started to play the pack. ^^

jopk

Jul 29, 2019
i have been playing this pack for about an hour but i am kinda stuck.
i have to craft a iron bucket and put lava in it but i don't have clay or cobble or dirt.
HELP
help
HELP
help

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
i have been playing this pack for about an hour but i am kinda stuck.
i have to craft a iron bucket and put lava in it but i don't have clay or cobble or dirt.
HELP
help
HELP
help
Ex nihilo barrels:
Dirt: Put saplings in a barrel
Clay - Fill barrel with water (when it rains, it will fill), place dust in it
Cobble: Put dirt through a sieve
Dust: Hammer sand
Sand: Hammer gravel
Gravel: Hammer cobble

jopk

Jul 29, 2019
Ex nihilo barrels:
Dirt: Put saplings in a barrel
Clay - Fill barrel with water (when it rains, it will fill), place dust in it
Cobble: Put dirt through a sieve
Dust: Hammer sand
Sand: Hammer gravel
Gravel: Hammer cobble
isn't it that there supposed to be a nei recepi for dirt?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks
I have noticed that there are some missing items of Jordsutils mod.
I wanted to push the update, but JordsUtils was broken. So I left it disabled. I will push a fix at the weekend, but I need to figure out why the god sword isn't playing nice :/

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Solar Expansion sure is an aweful expensive mod xD
If my math is correct, you need 512 Tier 1 Solarpanels to make the tier 10 you need for the quest.
I'm kinda afraid of how many you would need for the highest tier to craft *smirks*

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Solar Expansion sure is an aweful expensive mod xD
If my math is correct, you need 512 Tier 1 Solarpanels to make the tier 10 you need for the quest.
I'm kinda afraid of how many you would need for the highest tier to craft *smirks*
You won't be able to make the best one without going to the Deltarian ;)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
You won't be able to make the best one without going to the Deltarian ;)

Guess I should look what this is... if I want to know it. I bet it's evil there ^^"
But I'm not sure if I actually want to try to get the best one. I kinda work fine with Wind-Turbines and magmatic dynamos for now. Without a Laser of course x.x

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I should look what this is... if I want to know it. I bet it's evil there ^^"
But I'm not sure if I actually want to try to get the best one. I kinda work fine with Wind-Turbines and magmatic dynamos for now. Without a Laser of course x.x
Deltarian is a JordsUtils dimension/biome. Not bad at all actually :)

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
well, i know people mentioned it a lot, but god dammit shiny metal is real pain in the ass :( but in the other side, i enjoy the difficulties of the pack!

Reactions: jordsta95

Putzaroo

Jul 29, 2019
Does opening the bedrock door require 8 stacks of each of the items? 8 stacks of gold doesn't do it.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Does opening the bedrock door require 8 stacks of each of the items? 8 stacks of gold doesn't do it.

It seems like a bug, didn't work for me, too. (guess you play on the "1e"-version map, too)

I myself went into creative-mode and destroyed it then. ^^