[1.7.10] Let it End

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You can still get a diamond via sieving gravel, I only removed smeltable ores from sieve drops (iron, gold, nickel, copper, etc.)

EDIT: Ninja >.>

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Not according to NEI, only thing you get from gravel are flint, coal and lapis
Oh, so I did remove that recipe... There is another way of getting a diamond? I forgot what it is then... Disabling sieve recipes was the first thing I did, I forgot I disabled diamonds and emeralds :p

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
I found a work around, but it dose require a machine that it looks like appears further down the quest line.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
just 1 last thing, is the autonomous activator supposed to not auto act with the sieve?
They don't work with the sieve... That is sorta intended seeing as you don't actually need the sieve for much, other than redstone, certus, skystone, and glowstone... I may change that though :)

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Please do I love having the activator working the sieve.
That way you don't here *click* *click* *click* *click*

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Well for now its *click*click*click* or set up a autonom fill it up, put a weight on the mouse button and go make a cup of tea. :)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Or you could add "Ex Astris" which adds a auto sieve that needs RF to run.
Ex Astris!! WHY AM I ONLY HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW!
Cake for Prymus :)

Please do I love having the activator working the sieve.
That way you don't here *click* *click* *click* *click*
You don't actually need the sieve for much. Your main source of resources is oreberries :p

....I need to play this pack...but I also need to work on CreepersFire, other stuff, and watch anime...I am so conflicted right now :p
"other stuff" *wink wink, nudge nudge* But take your time and wait until this gets a few more updates to sort out the kinks :p

Well for now its *click*click*click* or set up a autouom fill it up, put a weight on the mouse button and go make a cup of tea. :)
*cough* mouse keys *cough*

Reactions: Primal Demon

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Cake and tea, what more could I ask, Vein Miner would be nice, *cough* woops how did that get there *cough* :)