[1.7.10] Let it End

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Can you guess what the next episode will be about? (sorry its so large)
2nd episode just went live
here's the link

thumb nail.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately not, tfox (the guy who puts them on the launcher) has been busy this week, I'd assume he has a massive backlog to get through this weekend :/

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Yes,yes yes found a way of automating the sieve without using the autonomous activator, *jumping for joy, oh shit that's the edge*

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to say but the version that the FTB team uploaded is incorrect (I dunno why, but it is 1.6.4 on the launcher, even though I said 1.7.10) HOPEFULLY this should be fixed later today... And also have the artwork on the launcher :p

EVILD00R

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't launch, it seems to be an error with starting it. It seems really cool, but I can't play.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't launch, it seems to be an error with starting it. It seems really cool, but I can't play.
Sorry to say but the version that the FTB team uploaded is incorrect (I dunno why, but it is 1.6.4 on the launcher, even though I said 1.7.10) HOPEFULLY this should be fixed later today... And also have the artwork on the launcher :p

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Just a few little bugs/exploits,
You can pulverize iron oreberrys and get 2 iron dust but you can't pulverize any other berry. When smelting oreberrys in a redstone furnace you only get 1 nugget but when smelted in a normal furnace you get 1 dust.
If you create a nether portal by the Fry Queen, go through and come back the return portal is approx. 100 blocks to the south over the void, but if you create the portal by the green island its fine. ( Nice portal in the nether).
On the "Better machines" quest, both the machines needed to create the osmium ingot to make the steel casing, need a steel casing.

As for automating the sieve, i'm not quite there yet as the chickens are evading me.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is now fixed, and is working on the FTB launcher :)

Just a few little bugs/exploits,
You can pulverize iron oreberrys and get 2 iron dust but you can't pulverize any other berry. When smelting oreberrys in a redstone furnace you only get 1 nugget but when smelted in a normal furnace you get 1 dust.
If you create a nether portal by the Fry Queen, go through and come back the return portal is approx. 100 blocks to the south over the void, but if you create the portal by the green island its fine. ( Nice portal in the nether).
On the "Better machines" quest, both the machines needed to create the osmium ingot to make the steel casing, need a steel casing.

As for automating the sieve, i'm not quite there yet as the chickens are evading me.

Did I not put pulverizer recipes for all the oreberries -_- Stupid Jordan...
Yeah, I didn't fix the RS furnace recipes yet, that is to come in the next update :)
Not sure why the portal would do that? (Go big, or go home with portals, that's my logic)
What do you mean about the osmium ingot? You make the osium ingot in the metallurgic infuser, and you don't need osmium to make that... then to get steel you use carbon and iron in the metallurgic infuser, no?

EVILD00R

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! I'm a fan of sky block argrarian skies style maps, with hqm. Updating right now[DOUBLEPOST=1413148668][/DOUBLEPOST]In the new update, is it intentional that the world is starting in creative mode? Or was that an accident? I already switched out anyways, just thought I would let you know of this

Last edited:
Reactions: jordsta95

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is now fixed, and is working on the FTB launcher :)

Did I not put pulverizer recipes for all the oreberries -_- Stupid Jordan...
Yeah, I didn't fix the RS furnace recipes yet, that is to come in the next update :)
Not sure why the portal would do that? (Go big, or go home with portals, that's my logic)
What do you mean about the osmium ingot? You make the osium ingot in the metallurgic infuser, and you don't need osmium to make that... then to get steel you use carbon and iron in the metallurgic infuser, no?

Yes you make osmium in the metallurgic infuser, but you need refined obsidian, and to get that you need crushed or compressed diamond, and both the crusher and Enrichment chamber need a steel casing.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you make osmium in the metallurgic infuser, but you need refined obsidian, and to get that you need crushed or compressed diamond, and both the crusher and Enrichment chamber need a steel casing.
You can use normal obsidian can you not?