[1.7.10] Let it End

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug to report. (you may already know about it)
I was just about to make a more interesting back ground for a thumb nail.
To do this I was going to use creative mode to build some cool automation and other cool looking things.

But when I try clicking on the search tab the game crashes.
its not to much of a bother but you may like to know

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug to report. (you may already know about it)
I was just about to make a more interesting back ground for a thumb nail.
To do this I was going to use creative mode to build some cool automation and other cool looking things.

But when I try clicking on the search tab the game crashes.
its not to much of a bother but you may like to know

Known issue, use the "survival" inventory thingy, and find items via NEI if you need them

well i just downloaded the pack, but the starting map isnt there?
In the OP (under the pack code) is a link to the backup map... Apologies if it isn't there

caden yarbrough

Jul 29, 2019
Oops, My bad, i seemed to have opened a different instance of minecraft and i just re opened the pack and its there
thanks!

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
a few suggestions:
So for the sand and gravel recipes i would make it so it doesn't eat the bottle.
I would suggest adding lockdown so you can start over if you want

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
a few suggestions:
So for the sand and gravel recipes i would make it so it doesn't eat the bottle.
I would suggest adding lockdown so you can start over if you want
I will be adding Lockdown at a later date, when the pack is in Beta, as I am still thinking I may add some stuff to the nether/end... dunno yet

The consuming of the bottle is actually intentional, as it means you actually use 1 glass + 1 <gravel/sand/dust> to make <cobble/gravel/sand>, and not just essentially converting it, otherwise I would have just used a shapeless recipe to do the change. (i.e. put sand in crafting table, get gravel)

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Rare, I have grown 50+ silverwoods in my test world and not 1 shimmerleaf, kind of sucks as need it to make essential tubes.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Rare, I have grown 50+ silverwoods in my test world and not 1 shimmerleaf, kind of sucks as need it to make essential tubes.
Really? I didn't think essentia tubes required shimmerleafs... I thought it was just gold, glass, and iron o_O

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I think the NEI thing was fixed in the latest build, but that build wasn't pushed to recommended. So grab the latest build, and see if that works.

Don't quote me on that, though

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I think the NEI thing was fixed in the latest build, but that build wasn't pushed to recommended. So grab the latest build, and see if that works.

Don't quote me on that, though
Yep, already got that
tumblr_nd0b0z2gIB1tuatuuo1_500.gif

Reactions: buggirlexpres

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Gold, glass, iron, and quicksilver.
Oh yeah, my bad :p

Do you have, a 5x5 dirt plaform? jw, as it may need more potential space to grow on?

Also, I am gonna add a quicksilver sieve drop (from silverwood leaves) if it is proving so rare