[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackbook

Jul 29, 2019
I have added it locally - but there was some biome id (witchery) conflicts. So, before I go messing with configs for a 'quick fix' - I'd rather sync them up with your ids so it's easy for me to update when you do.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I can't install this - it leaves this error message:

CB's DepLoader was unable to download required library LibSandstone-1.0.0.jar
Check your internet connection and try restarting or download it manually from
https://drone.io/github.com/EnderWizards/libsandstone/files/build/libs/LibSandstone-1.0.0.jar and put it in your mods folder

the link leads to a non-existant website - help me plz
Could have just been the server that file exists on was having issues at the time you tried it. Try again now?

Sorrien

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see minechem, modular powersuits, and the mad science mod added to this once they reach 1.7. I've always thought of minechem as a realistic version of the concept of equivalent exchange.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see minechem, modular powersuits, and the mad science mod added to this once they reach 1.7. I've always thought of minechem as a realistic version of the concept of equivalent exchange.
Minechem Is actually already in the pack! :) as for the other two, I've been trying to get the current build of modular powersuits to work but it kept crashing the pack everytime in my tests. As for mad science I'll look into it once its updated

Last edited:

Joey_Rodgers

Jul 29, 2019
Really like the pack. I like a bit more of a challenge though so I tried adding hunger overhaul, spice of life, and gregtech and it seems to cause alot of instability(assuming gregtech). The pack loads and launches just fine with the extra mods installed, just lags somewhat often in game. Its werid because it doesnt seem to be a ram issue. Not complaining about the normal pack, which runs just fine, just mentioning this for those who might be looking for a large pack such as this one with the intention of adding gregtech.

Sorrien

Jul 29, 2019
Minechem Is actually already in the pack! :) as for the other two, I've been trying to get the current build of modular powersuits to work but it kept crashing the pack everytime in my tests. As for mad science I'll look into it once its updated
Oops, I saw minechem was in after I posted that. I think MPS is still under development for 1.7, but I know the library he makes is in 1.7, so it's just a matter of time. Glad to hear it's planned though.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Really like the pack. I like a bit more of a challenge though so I tried adding hunger overhaul, spice of life, and gregtech and it seems to cause alot of instability(assuming gregtech). The pack loads and launches just fine with the extra mods installed, just lags somewhat often in game. Its werid because it doesnt seem to be a ram issue. Not complaining about the normal pack, which runs just fine, just mentioning this for those who might be looking for a large pack such as this one with the intention of adding gregtech.
Ya well its understandable since gregtech was made by Satan :p Also i actually despise all three of those mods. So i guess noone has to worry about the instablility of them in my pack haha

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Next update (for me) :
  • HungerOverhaul
  • FastCraft (Fps Powa)
  • HQM - Hardcore Questing
:D
  • I dont really want to make things harder with hunger overhaul
  • Player is not giving anyone permission to distribute fastcraft in modpacks unfortunately otherwise it would have been in my pack from the beginning
  • I'm currently working on quests (although slowly) so Soon is the answer on that :)

samurai3660

Jul 29, 2019
Koretex, I was wondering if I could do an LP of this pack.

It would be the first one, Can you believe it?

Puzzlebark

Jul 29, 2019
Now THIS is my kind of pack. Tons of my favorite mods in one pack, and a bunch of others, too! So glad you created this! ;)

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Koretex, I was wondering if I could do an LP of this pack.

It would be the first one, Can you believe it?
I would love it if you did an LP of my pack. Make sure to post a link to it here I look forward to watching :)

Now THIS is my kind of pack. Tons of my favorite mods in one pack, and a bunch of others, too! So glad you created this! ;)
Im glad to hear that you like it ;)

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone gone to the Erebus dimension yet? how'd it go? I just went there on a server with friends and it crashed the server, our clients and the server is permanently dead :eek:

Chaarge

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should add Modular Powersuits, and it would be cool if the pack had HQM.