[1.7.10] KoretexKomplete - V1.4.0 - 211 mods! [Stable] True Flagship modpack experience

Should I change the packs name to KoretexKomplete?

• Yes i like it!

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No I like the name like it is now

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • No but you do need to change the name to something better

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I have figured out what was causing the fireworks whenever you get an acheivement and I've disabled it in the new version. Submitted, should be available soon :D

Last edited:

aXEY2939

Jul 29, 2019
I have figured out what was causing the fireworks whenever you get an acheivement and I've disabled it in the new version. Submitted, should be available soon :D

That's awesome! it was really starting to get annoying...

I'm liking this pack so far, and it seems to run a lot better than the Yogscast Mod Pack :)

For anyone looking for a Sphax texture pack, the Yogscast one works, however you will need to individually download packs for a few of the mods that are not in the Yogscast.

I do have a question about updates though, When an update comes out do we have to update the server as well? or are the updates just client side? and if we do have to update the server what is the best way to go about it without losing the world?

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
That's awesome! it was really starting to get annoying...

I'm liking this pack so far, and it seems to run a lot better than the Yogscast Mod Pack :)

For anyone looking for a Sphax texture pack, the Yogscast one works, however you will need to individually download packs for a few of the mods that are not in the Yogscast.

I do have a question about updates though, When an update comes out do we have to update the server as well? or are the updates just client side? and if we do have to update the server what is the best way to go about it without losing the world?
Glad to hear that you like it :)
And yes when an update comes out you have to update both the client AND server. In order to save your world simply move the "world" folder out of the server folder to somewhere safe. update the server and then drop the "world" folder back into the server directory. When you run the server you may have to type /fml confirm the first time you load it after the update. It will prompt you to do so in the servers command prompt when you need to.

aXEY2939

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to hear that you like it :)
And yes when an update comes out you have to update both the client AND server. In order to save your world simply move the "world" folder out of the server folder to somewhere safe. update the server and then drop the "world" folder back into the server directory. When you run the server you may have to type /fml confirm the first time you load it after the update. It will prompt you to do so in the servers command prompt when you need to.

Thanks for the quick reply. Would it be best to also copy the server.properties, Ops, whitelist...etc as well?

Retardednacho

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the mods aren't downloading :/ the launcher says it's downloading them and it has the progress bar of it downloading. it finishes, launches, but no mods :(

aXEY2939

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the mods aren't downloading :/ the launcher says it's downloading them and it has the progress bar of it downloading. it finishes, launches, but no mods :(
My friend has downloaded this pack, however when he launches it, Vanilla Minecraft loads and NO mods.... Can anyone help?

ok so after 5 tries the pack has finally downloaded with the mods loading.

Ya that was even happening to me for a while, its a syncing problem on the FTB launcher server end of things.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. Would it be best to also copy the server.properties, Ops, whitelist...etc as well?
Yes I would say that it would be best to copy over those files as well if you dont plan to change them.

Try Going to the options tab on the launcher, going to advanced and changing the download server. I recommend CurseCDN.

Koretex, Could you please add Morph to the pack?
I'll consider morph, if i did add it the mob abilities would be disabled. No free flight from bat or blaze for you :p

Retardednacho

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I would say that it would be best to copy over those files as well if you dont plan to change them.

Try Going to the options tab on the launcher, going to advanced and changing the download server. I recommend CurseCDN.

I'll consider morph, if i did add it the mob abilities would be disabled. No free flight from bat or blaze for you :p

Well, I retried the download multiple times and it eventually worked.

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Can you add WAILA Harvestability in the next update? It only needs to be on the client side. Would be easier if it was in the pack so I don't have to add it in every update :D

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/79287-waila-harvestability/files
haha sure no problem, I'd actually like that too now that you mention it :p it'll be in the next update :)

My friend had the same issue, He had to try 5 times before it worked for him. I have downloaded the pack twice and it has been fine each time.
Its the download server your using, change it to something else like CurseCDN and you wont have problems downloading the pack anymore.

Last edited:

aXEY2939

Jul 29, 2019
haha sure no problem, I'd actually like that too now that you mention it :p it'll be in the next update :)

Its the download server your using, change it to something else like CurseCDN and you wont have problems downloading the pack anymore.

Yeah it's a nice little mod :D

Once I told him to change the server everything was fine :)

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
Of course the day after I update the pack Botania has an update that finally renders its baubles on the player. I want that ._.

Blackbook

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just about to start a server up - should i wait for next update before world gen if you're going to add BoP? :p

Koretex

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just about to start a server up - should i wait for next update before world gen if you're going to add BoP? :p
If you really want a BoP world for your server then ya you should wait i guess lol. Hopefully I can get it to run stable enough and with as little lag and performance issues as possible. only then would i add it to the pack. I do enjoy BoP though so I'll definitely try. you could always add BoP in yourself for your server if you dont want to wait ;)