[1.7.10] Ingenuity - Are you Ingenious? ---- Where's all the usual mods?!?! o.O

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok i give up how are you suppsed to move water in this pack with out using a bucket. It is driving me nuts?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i give up how are you suppsed to move water in this pack with out using a bucket. It is driving me nuts?
Liquid hoppers?
That's for short distance of course. For long distance you need a mixture of those and railcraft stuff :)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.1.0 pushed, the only thing that is different from the changelog is that Botania updated... again...

I feel special, this is the first time I caught a Botania update BEFORE updating :p

fireguy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, could you add this to curse? More people would see it since there is less on curse.
Edit: Not trying to sound like a business man but.. It auto detects updates for yah

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, could you add this to curse? More people would see it since there is less on curse.
Edit: Not trying to sound like a business man but.. It auto detects updates for yah
I personally cannot stand the curse virus, but you make a good point... just bear in mind, I will probably forget I put it on there, as I tend to ignore CurseForge. But I will put it there, as people have asked multiple times now :)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Updated my server to 1.1.0 (using the optional update) if anyone would like to join the server just give me the following details:

your minecraft username:
why I should add you:

:)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Curse? You mean that monstrosity that excludes my glorious apple computer?
at least there comes an mac version out, but the Linux users don't have this luxury. That beings said robocraft now also works with curse and robocraft is playable on Linux the last time I checked so why on earth do they not try to make a Linux version of curse.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Curse? You mean that monstrosity that excludes my glorious apple computer?
Update on the Curse thing.

I uploaded the pack, and it got instantly deleted, because it has non-curseforge mods in it.
I have contacted the people at curse, yet to no response, I will keep an eye out for a reply.
But honestly, it's this sort of bull-shitery that makes me hate the Curse client; no support if you aren't on windows, your pack must contain CF mods only... just no.

I would much rather use the AT launcher (which I have many reasons to hate) or Technic (which I only hate, because they don't care about anything or anyone) than something as restrictive as Curse...

Reactions: lenscas

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Liquid hoppers?
That's for short distance of course. For long distance you need a mixture of those and railcraft stuff :)
unless i'm doing it wrong liquids that hoppers doesn't take liquids from a source block. it only says it takes from a tank. As a matter of fact i can not find a way to get a source block up and into the Pressure system. I mean you have to start with water and it take a good while to fill the system with a bucket. I need a way to get the source block from the source block to the hopper without using a bucket. The only thing i can see to use is the ender pump thing and i think that takes up all the sources not including the fact that i shouldn't have to go for an med to end game item for a system used near the start of the game? If anyone has ideas i haven't tried let me know. Right now i am fill a tank on top a liquid hopper till both are filled. I made the water brush thing but it doesn't seem to fill containers?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
unless i'm doing it wrong liquids that hoppers doesn't take liquids from a source block. it only says it takes from a tank. As a matter of fact i can not find a way to get a source block up and into the Pressure system. I mean you have to start with water and it take a good while to fill the system with a bucket. I need a way to get the source block from the source block to the hopper without using a bucket. The only thing i can see to use is the ender pump thing and i think that takes up all the sources not including the fact that i shouldn't have to go for an med to end game item for a system used near the start of the game? If anyone has ideas i haven't tried let me know. Right now i am fill a tank on top a liquid hopper till both are filled. I made the water brush thing but it doesn't seem to fill containers?
You mean for a water?
Water tank from railcraft will passively fill with water (slowly) and the liquid hopper can take from that.

The only liquid, that you NEED, than you can't pump is lava, but that's because automating that SHOULD be mid-game sorta stuff (even though it isn't really needed in MASSIVE amounts)

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Update on the Curse thing.

I uploaded the pack, and it got instantly deleted, because it has non-curseforge mods in it.
I have contacted the people at curse, yet to no response, I will keep an eye out for a reply.
But honestly, it's this sort of bull-shitery that makes me hate the Curse client; no support if you aren't on windows, your pack must contain CF mods only... just no.

I would much rather use the AT launcher (which I have many reasons to hate) or Technic (which I only hate, because they don't care about anything or anyone) than something as restrictive as Curse...
I like the Curse voice client because it is alittle easy on my PC for some reason. I believe it is because it using the minecraft launcher in turn their java. Can't say for sure it sucks about the mod thing. you could see if the mods you use if the devs can submit it to be on forge? if not it is cool. i would rather use FTB then any of your other choices.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I like the Curse voice client because it is alittle easy on my PC for some reason. I believe it is because it using the minecraft launcher in turn their java. Can't say for sure it sucks about the mod thing. you could see if the mods you use if the devs can submit it to be on forge? if not it is cool. i would rather use FTB then any of your other choices.
Well you could always install MultiMC, which I find to be better on my PC than any other launcher.
It SHOULD auto-detect all FTB launcher packs you have too :)

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
You mean for a water?
Water tank from railcraft will passively fill with water (slowly) and the liquid hopper can take from that.

The only liquid, that you NEED, than you can't pump is lava, but that's because automating that SHOULD be mid-game sorta stuff (even though it isn't really needed in MASSIVE amounts)
no i don't use lava enough to pump it. really if i need allot in a pack i go with blood or make lava gen machine. I'll check out the water tank thing. Although it my not be enough the high pressure system require a ton of water and if there isn't a way to get it in that fast it will require me to wait forever to get enough of the oil stuff to upgrade. It should work for the low pressure system though.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
no i don't use lava enough to pump it. really if i need allot in a pack i go with blood or make lava gen machine. I'll check out the water tank thing. Although it my not be enough the high pressure system require a ton of water and if there isn't a way to get it in that fast it will require me to wait forever to get enough of the oil stuff to upgrade. It should work for the low pressure system though.
1 produces more than enough for a low pressure system, so I would assume 2 or 3 produce enough for a high pressure system (or at least medium)

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I know i'll post the video from Direwolv and maybe that will help tell how much water. Although he uses TE water gen and that isn't going to happen we need something.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
You talking about the water tank Siding? It is a 3*3*3 multi block.

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Um that isn't going to work. with one connect to the low pressure system and only running the crusher and mixer it using more then the tank is outputing. I don't even think it could keep up with the crusher alone.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I tried in another Biome. It might work in wet type. I have set it up in a swamp biome near my town but i believe if i move to that location it will cause the town to not be loaded. I could just set up a mine there and base at the town. Anyone know if another biome would be wetter to railcraft then Spawm? Do towns in Mill spawn in wet biomes?