[1.7.10] Ingenuity - Are you Ingenious? ---- Where's all the usual mods?!?! o.O

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Well, my computer in general is running faster now. Still need optifine though, but I'll wait on the update.
Thank you for the help, and I watched your videos. Hydrauliccraft looks fantastic.
Try fastcraft first if it isn't in the pack yet you also disable walla and see if that helps

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Try fastcraft first if it isn't in the pack yet you also disable walla and see if that helps
For some reason, I don't see any improvement with fastcraft whenever I try it, or its so minor I don't notice it.
When Millenare starts genning, fps = nill. I have a seed that originally gave me a japanese village on a mountain. I hope to find it again, even with recreating the seed multiple times.

Oh, and I disabled the Aether, in desperation of thinking it would help. Haha. Nope.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
For some reason, I don't see any improvement with fastcraft whenever I try it, or its so minor I don't notice it.
When Millenare starts genning, fps = nill. I have a seed that originally gave me a japanese village on a mountain. I hope to find it again, even with recreating the seed multiple times.

Oh, and I disabled the Aether, in desperation of thinking it would help. Haha. Nope.
Fastcraft help the CPU cal faster or something like that. Have you updated ur graphic card? Try the lite pack and see if the problems still happen. Also make sure you have the right java if the lap is 64 bit you will need to download both.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Fastcraft help the CPU cal faster or something like that. Have you updated ur graphic card? Try the lite pack and see if the problems still happen. Also make sure you have the right java if the lap is 64 bit you will need to download both.
Its about 3 years old, I reckon... Yeah. I'm on a 64 bit system, but I think I'm on a 32 bit browser, but I can't tell on Firefox, even with 'help'.
Downloading 64 bit java.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Its about 3 years old, I reckon... Yeah. I'm on a 64 bit system, but I think I'm on a 32 bit browser, but I can't tell on Firefox, even with 'help'.
Downloading 64 bit java.
Firefox is 32 bit I have not followed the conversation so I am not sure what it has to do with anything

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
You will to manual download 64 because it is 32 browser. From what I understand it will still play on the 32 but causes issues.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Well I managed to mess something up. Breaking one block makes the whole world invisible.
Smart plan on messing with things...
No matter if fastcraft or optifine, I can't get it to stop.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Well I managed to mess something up. Breaking one block makes the whole world invisible.
Smart plan on messing with things...
No matter if fastcraft or optifine, I can't get it to stop.
That is a bug with optifine. Disable it and close then reopen should fix it.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Also I think you force update the pack and reinstall fastcraft and it should work too!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Glad to heat it. If you have issue with a mod in the future check out the known issues on the mod web site.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
what about mad science mod?
If you can name a good one, that is 1.7 ready, then I wouldn't say no.

But the only ones I have found don't seem all that "fun" such as diseasecraft (if you can class that as science)... stuff like advanced genetics and stuff, last I checked, was still 1.6

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
In your place, what mod should I poke around with?

I've been wandering around and found 4/5 cultures. I'm very tempted to spawn in a Japanese village, because... I want paper wall.
I think you should mess around with the "Laser Creeper Riding Robot Dinos From Outer Space" mod ;) It got updated, and has a new rideable mob ;)

If that doesn't tickle your fancy, maybe loot the Runic Dungeon?

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should mess around with the "Laser Creeper Riding Robot Dinos From Outer Space" mod ;) It got updated, and has a new rideable mob ;)

If that doesn't tickle your fancy, maybe loot the Runic Dungeon?
Once I get camp set, I'll go poke around with that. I added mob drop crops, so in case I chicken out, I can at least get bones and gunpowder for Doggy Talents. I did notice we don't spawn anymore with the doggy charm. Do those drop, or is it creative only?
Pams newest update has fishtraps and animal traps that I'm eager to try, but I won't be messing with most of the crops. Aesthetics of gardens?