1.7.10 Infinity Is Nothing

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Stop having a life and get back to minecraft.

Yes sir:(

Anyway here's the plan for the current project:

vh5voQ7.jpg

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
huh that project... looks like random shapes to me. for my life I could not think of a use...
I want a hint so I don't die!

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Update 23: To infinity, and beyond!

jbgqvkD.jpg
1IpW4Zs.jpg
38G9Qbh.jpg

So the random cobble shapes became that!!!! Really pleased how it turned out, still a bit more to add, mainly the beam energy transport but I need to get to an asteroid for that first.

F2PUDbg.jpg

Interior shot, not much in here yet besides the fuel production and presses for the plates galacticraft loves to use.

OnanEQh.png

One of the launch tubes and the connecting tunnel.

RK5UovC.jpg

My starter moon base, used it to get my bearings and understand the physics of it all... Galacticraft is truly an amazing mod.

C5e654h.jpg
iUYacG3.jpg
fd10NqK.jpg

And the slightly more advanced moon base;)

ptlscHG.jpg

Power supply is advanced solars and RTG Generators(yes I've watched The Martian)

EMb76NT.png

Buggy garage and launch tube to get home.

BOGunns.png

Oxygen recycling room, 9 O2 Collectors is enough to provide oxygen for the whole base and the bubble outside.

i5JKIlq.png

Control and airlock room, chests contain random stuff and leftover building blocks.

T0voADZ.png

The seed bank, I've put saplings, seeds and growables into the strongboxes in case the Overworld needs to be saved one day... Hey, it was really difficult coming up with ideas to fill the base with so I'd love to hear others.

ySGboz3.png

Power storage and RTG monitors.

l9GHSmW.png

Mining and arrival chamber, teleport only for emegencies as I've decided that no teleporting or wireless item transfer is allowed. Once I get higher up the tech tree I'll use Cargo Rockets to transfer everything back and forth.

E1IPEWq.jpg

And while getting Thaumcraft saplings I took a nice shot of my castle.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
"So here's my launching station with tickets, fancy buttons and displays, powered by nuclear reactors elsewhere and with its own moon base. Oh yeah by the way, here's my castle where I do magic"

Love this build.

Haha it was too pretty not to take a pic! I need to get back to this side of town soon, much more TC to do and have a cool other build planned.

Very nice. You really refuelled my desire to try Galacticraft now.

I can't wait to see what you come up with! It really is a fantastic mod, perfect blend of realism and just plain fun...

lots of good galacticcraft add-ons if your interested, 4space is one.

Do go on?

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Mostly likely space station. That looks like the map background for the space maps. Which is the same used in the end. So maybe it's an enderman farm?

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not saying anyone is wrong but I'm disappointed that you're only guessing... There's something on that image that definitively tells you what it is;)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.

In my defense, it was very small and I assumed it was just part of the coords.