[1.7.10] ImpactFlux Modpack - Version 1.0.0 [HQM, 400+ Quests, Hardcore]

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
Hoping someone can help me. In almost every 1.7.10 pack I play if I use any of the thinkers crafting tables next to a chest I can't see nei. Is this a common bug or is it a config setting???

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
if you fix it in the 2-2 crafting spot in inventor it will not crash
but if you use the tool station it will crash iguana tweaks
lets you do that

Ghess

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me? I've put in the pack code and downloaded the pack, but whenever i hit the launch button nothing happens... This has never happened to me before and i don't know what to do. :(

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a good strategy for dealing with baby hungry zombies and baby thief skeletons other than running away?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
you may want to consider replacing Aroma backup with WorldStateCheckpoints.
to run AB you also need Aroma Core, but to run WSC you already have the core mod installed because you also have ArmorStatusHUD and StatusEffectHUD installed
personally I like WSC more, it gives you an ingame GUI and allows you to revert to previous backups ingame, without having to log out or close the game.

also you may want to change a config line in the ArmorStatusHUD configuration to

Code:
    # Sets the direction to display status items. Valid list mode strings are horizontal and vertical [default: horizontal]
    S:listMode=vertical

reason is that some people (like me) play Minecraft in windowed mode, but if that line is set to horizontal the hud of ASH overlaps the inventory bar
by changing the code to vertical it should solve that problem.

Olivj

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I have been playing ImpactFlux for a few days now and would like to give a feed back about the quests...
Maybe there will be more possibilities later but for the moment I find them too linear and all the other quests are unavailable before certain are completed.
First, I had no luck with worldgen and had to search for hours before I could find a village to get all the stuff required for those quests.
I could have crafted what was asked, but it was clearly not intended that way, and I would still have missed the 5 villagers to kill...

Now, I am stuck at the point where I need 1 frezarite... I all ready found some but used it to craft some stuff like a meteor timer and detectors, not knowing that I would need the ore form later...
So, because I don't have any other quest available I have been basically waiting for 2 days to get a Frezarite Metor falling, and I am clearly not lucky... Sometimes it takes forever for a meteor to fall, and when it does it is never the good one :(

I hope that after chapter 1 is completed I will get more choice on what to do next and I will not get stuck all the time if missing one thing.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, doing some testing on this pack yesterday to see if I wanted to dive into it, I found a pretty sick seed. You spawn right near a dungeon, huge village with smeltery, and tons of villagers to trade with. Also there are plains/animals all around and a big cave opening right nearby to start mining. From trial and error I would suggest setting up camp a ways from the village. The first time I found it, I setup in the village and a meteor came and ruined my day. :/

Seed: -1378653560468388048

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks fun, does anyone know if there's any map resets planned? I really want to play it but don't mind waiting to start if an update will force me to make a new world :)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
This pack looks fun, does anyone know if there's any map resets planned? I really want to play it but don't mind waiting to start if an update will force me to make a new world :)
Once myscraft is released there will be a new version with custom maps...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: tsjb

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having a problem with NEI search? After a little while playing, the search bar doesn't return anything. ie I type in "iron" and nothing happens on the right. This is just normal, not in ME Crafting or anything. I have this installed on my server to alleviate some fps lag for recording/etc, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. I have to fully close my client to fix it, simple disconnect/reconnect doesn't work. At first it happened every once in awhile, now it seems to happen very frequently. The only mod I have added is AdminCommandsToolBox, besides optifine,fps+.

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having a problem with NEI search? After a little while playing, the search bar doesn't return anything. ie I type in "iron" and nothing happens on the right. This is just normal, not in ME Crafting or anything. I have this installed on my server to alleviate some fps lag for recording/etc, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. I have to fully close my client to fix it, simple disconnect/reconnect doesn't work. At first it happened every once in awhile, now it seems to happen very frequently. The only mod I have added is AdminCommandsToolBox, besides optifine,fps+.
This is a known bug with the current version of NEI.

The trigger is double clicking to highlight the items.
Don't do that, and you won't have an issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1413276855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

I have been playing ImpactFlux for a few days now and would like to give a feed back about the quests...
Maybe there will be more possibilities later but for the moment I find them too linear and all the other quests are unavailable before certain are completed.
First, I had no luck with worldgen and had to search for hours before I could find a village to get all the stuff required for those quests.
I could have crafted what was asked, but it was clearly not intended that way, and I would still have missed the 5 villagers to kill...

Now, I am stuck at the point where I need 1 frezarite... I all ready found some but used it to craft some stuff like a meteor timer and detectors, not knowing that I would need the ore form later...
So, because I don't have any other quest available I have been basically waiting for 2 days to get a Frezarite Metor falling, and I am clearly not lucky... Sometimes it takes forever for a meteor to fall, and when it does it is never the good one :(

I hope that after chapter 1 is completed I will get more choice on what to do next and I will not get stuck all the time if missing one thing.

After completing Chapter 1 it definitely opens up.
You'll get access to the Reputation quests, Factory styled ones, and Magic too.
Its a little annoying to complete chapter 1 before doing this, its to prod you to move and explore the world.

For the Frezarite, keep an eye on the ground. Quite often you'll find Meteor blocks sitting around the place (2-8 in 1 area)
Secondly, look on your minimap for Snow pockets. Its where a Frezarite meteor has landed. But you'll need to be quick. IIRC the Frezarite ore disappears after a while.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Its a little annoying to complete chapter 1 before doing this, its to prod you to move and explore the world.
When you start you have 2 quests that let you choose hard or easy mode. If you choose easy, it unlocks everything, no need to complete the 1st chapter to unlock the rest!
So, if you are not the adventure guy and just want to go explore and build at your will, choose the easy mode. Its pretty clear on tue quest book!

PiggyWhiskey

Jul 29, 2019
When you start you have 2 quests that let you choose hard or easy mode. If you choose easy, it unlocks everything, no need to complete the 1st chapter to unlock the rest!
So, if you are not the adventure guy and just want to go explore and build at your will, choose the easy mode. Its pretty clear on tue quest book!
ahh no?

If you're thinking about Crash Landing....different modpack.
If its a suggestion, you really should say so.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
ahh no?

If you're thinking about Crash Landing....different modpack.
If its a suggestion, you really should say so.
You start with two open quests, both asking for a block of dirt. One gives the adventure mode, the other unlocks everything and gives the build mod

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk