[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
I guess i only like "rogue-lite" then.

Also, regen always gives me exp, hurting or not. Maybe you are meaning heal?

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
Oh somthing else I forgot to mention repeated casts of the same spell type grant less exp (very short cool down) so while the 1st storm will give you 24 exp if you spam it a bunch you will get 4-7 exp per cast still good for training but keep it in mind

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a Hubris server they would be willing to let me join? I have searched but can't find any.

There's a few servers in the OP towards the bottom in a spoiler. Not sure if they are full/still going but you could start there.

Agony

Jul 29, 2019
Guess i'll toss this in again since it got spammed out xD

How do I get them to start spawning again once I have a full crystal phylactery inside the insert spawner and hooked it up to my black aurem but it's not receiving any of the power when I check it.. still says 0 dark in the spawner unless I take the crystal out, then it fills to 500 and when I re-insert it, it drains it

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Guess i'll toss this in again since it got spammed out xD

How do I get them to start spawning again once I have a full crystal phylactery inside the insert spawner and hooked it up to my black aurem but it's not receiving any of the power when I check it.. still says 0 dark in the spawner unless I take the crystal out, then it fills to 500 and when I re-insert it, it drains it
Sounds like it's spawning them somewhere, just not where you expect them to be. Are you certain there's no other valid places they could be going within range?

Agony

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like it's spawning them somewhere, just not where you expect them to be. Are you certain there's no other valid places they could be going within range?

I don't think so... would the energy on the spawner stay at 0 if its spawning stuff?

and is it supposed to change at all? right now it just shows it as an insert spawner still

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think so... would the energy on the spawner stay at 0 if its spawning stuff?

and is it supposed to change at all? right now it just shows it as an insert spawner still

I'm afraid I don't know much about this particular mod, but from your description it sounds like it's using the energy for something whenever you put the phylactery in, though whether it's using it for spawning I'm not sure.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed a spot in the ocean where the water is much darker than usual and has furious zombies spawning in it. An aura node is nearby and has flame particles like a spawner around it when the zombies spawn. I checked and this biome is just a regular ocean biome. Any idea what this is?

Agony

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn area for spawners should be 8x8x3... i'm not seeing anything and it's a floating platform and I fly below when it happens and i'm not seeing anything hmm

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed a spot in the ocean where the water is much darker than usual and has furious zombies spawning in it. An aura node is nearby and has flame particles like a spawner around it when the zombies spawn. I checked and this biome is just a regular ocean biome. Any idea what this is?
It's an Eerie biome, caused by a sinister node. Pretty normal, and a good way to get flesh without a actual zombie spawner.

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Sinister node from Thaumcraft.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, for everyone that doesn't know (it is a little tricky), but scaning an furious zombie in needed for quite a bit of research.

Last edited:

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm really not a fan of some researches (and aspects) being locked out until you scan some random object.

Random... not really, imho. Furious zombies are quite special, and i would get new ideas if i would research them as an thaumaturg. And you get access to some good armor. And lno aspect is "locked out". You can make them all from the get go in the research table.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed that wolves will not become hostile if you attack them. I also noticed the infernal zombie dogs dont spawn in the twilight forest anymore.

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
With the removal of dryads (sad but necessary) I would suggest making a thaumcraft infusion for there spawn eggs and one of the nature guardian itself (the dryads act like a natural fertilizer to plants around them so I would like them to stay in the pack)