[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using Artifact's armor? That might be it, it's a bit bugged.
Yes i am so that the cause... i see thanks i can finally play the game :D btw what is the inhibit potion effect i got it out of nowhere?

Edit: nvm i got it from the armor inhibitor
Edit 2: I still crash instantly after getting poisoned :( even tho im not wearing any artifact armor could it be because of the dragon backpack? I heard it is pretty buggy because strength 2 does not work on it.I won't be able to play until this gets fixed :( nuuuuu

Last edited:

ECDubbleyew

Jul 29, 2019
maxresdefault.jpg
How do I get the ability to scroll over the aspects and see what they connect to? I've played Thaumcraft before and had it, but I don't in this pack. And I absolutely need it for me to be able to do any research. Lol. Anyone know how to get it?

Last edited:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing a Let's Play and I'm afraid yo update. I'm two updates behind, with the aether still in. Will I lose everything if I update? And if I do should I just update to the previous one and not the newest one seeing as its having lots of problems? Or should I just stay where I am? Thanks!
You will only lose items from the aether or anything in the aether, so if you aren't in the aether don't worry.

You should be fine to update. I am working to find what is causing the crashes.

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get the ability to scroll over the aspects and see what they connect to? I've played Thaumcraft before and had it, but I don't in this pack. And I absolutely need it for me to be able to do any research. Lol. Anyone know how to get it?
Its one of the basic researches.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
First tab of the thaumcraft book should be on the right bottom side. Also anyone eles having problems downloading Hubris 1.2.2? my FTB doesn't seem to updating any modpacks for some odd reason and i'm confused why.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Damn Infernals mobs ! :mad:

I'll raid a dungeon with a poisonous spider inside, I'm dead one time a now my hosted server crash everytime I try to play (I can log in but server crash after few seconds).

What2eat

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing a Let's Play and I'm afraid yo update. I'm two updates behind, with the aether still in. Will I lose everything if I update? And if I do should I just update to the previous one and not the newest one seeing as its having lots of problems? Or should I just stay where I am? Thanks!

Updating will remove all the items from the aether mod. If you want to keep them you can add it back on your own. And just update to 1.2.2, there's nothing wrong with it.

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
Damn Infernals mobs ! :mad:

I'll raid a dungeon with a poisonous spider inside, I'm dead one time a now my hosted server crash everytime I try to play (I can log in but server crash after few seconds).
I feel you bro,i feel you :(

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm really enjoying the challenging aspect of this mod and finding it really fun however I need some help as to what I should do since I have not played with thaumcraft or ars2 much. currently I have a base in the air away from the taint and have a mine that is blocked by ladders and torches in order for the mine to be free of the taint also. I have potato, carrot, wheat and sugarcane farms planted, created an adventure backpack, started thaumcraft via creating a wand, arcane work table and filling the wand up with vis.

Now I need help on progressing, dungeons are too hard right now, can get through some but end up dieing, thaumcraft needs to create a greatwood sapling to continue but I have no idea how to go about that, any suggestions on what i should progress with right now and what I should word towards? thanks.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
You can craft the silver wood and great wood saplings but i should warn you now the wait for them to grow is such a pain i think i sat 2 blocks from it for an hour and it didn't even grow.

Reactions: Pudding01

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
You can craft the silver wood and great wood saplings but i should warn you now the wait for them to grow is such a pain i think i sat 2 blocks from it for an hour and it didn't even grow.

how do you get the essence? have not found any anywhere

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Break a node with your bare hands. I'd recommend crafting a Thaumometer to help detect the nodes better.

Thanks, tried hitting nodes but not holding it in, i have a thaumometer so that was easy now I have greatwood logs. still not sure what I should go about getting / doing in this modpack, right now I'm just getting more iron and diamonds while doing some quests.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
My issue with is modpack is NEI is not showing recipies related to quests and doesnt tell you how to go about them, such as right now the greatwood wand, crucible etc. a lot relating to thaumcraft

Last edited:

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
o.o some of the recipes don't show up in NEI but show up in there respect modpack books so for greatwood want i think is 2 greatwood logs top left and middle and some vis in a arcane workbench to make otherwise make sure to check your books before asking for help sometimes its quicker.

Ballza000

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft recipes are in the Thaumonomicon. There is an add-on that tells you the recipes in NEI. ALso I do not know if they show if you havent researched it yet.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft recipes are in the Thaumonomicon. There is an add-on that tells you the recipes in NEI. ALso I do not know if they show if you havent researched it yet.

seems this pack does not have the addon by default since I jhust researched deconstruction table and nei still isn't showing it

Ballza000

Jul 29, 2019
seems this pack does not have the addon by default since I jhust researched deconstruction table and nei still isn't showing it

Oops yes, sorry, doesn't seem to have it by default, I added it myself, cause yeah, looking into the book for recipes was a pain :p