[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Anonimo

Jul 29, 2019
If you can't find it, you may have to delete your player.dat file. It will reset what items are on you, but you will be able to log on again if it is your player that is causing the crash
ok, i did it. With trial and error i figured out is the witching gadgets cloak what is causing the crash, i dont know why but i hope this help if someone is having the same problem. Thanks for your quick response, this is becoming one of my favorite modpacks :D

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine gets updated every now and then, give it a shot. It might just be working fine.

Static blocks don't really strain your performance, and I haven't played tolkiencraft so it's not a valid reference point for me.
I think that processes like mana generation, substantial ones, much like bigger machine setups in other packs, are much more of a strain on fps.
Even my i5 3k series at 4.4 ghz can only get me 100 fps in my base while on a new world easily over 200.
Oh and an i3 has 4 threads but 2 physical cores and I don't think minecraft is optimized for multi-threading.

I know of the cloth, but I need to keep the enchantment to put it on something else, "preserving it. What the auto-disenchanter does"
The auto-disenchater is able to remove an enchantment and produces book with the same enchantment.
In the pack I don't think there's anything that can do that for you, but if you're not against adding mods, you could add the Enchvil mod, it can remove enchantments from any items and put them into books.

safaro

Jul 29, 2019
Want help with the pack? I noticed that the story so far is kinda underdeveloped and I see a lot of potential that could be improved on. If you need aid or just want some idea, gimme a shot.

Kurodani Yamame

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine gets updated every now and then, give it a shot. It might just be working fine.

Static blocks don't really strain your performance, and I haven't played tolkiencraft so it's not a valid reference point for me.
I think that processes like mana generation, substantial ones, much like bigger machine setups in other packs, are much more of a strain on fps.
Even my i5 3k series at 4.4 ghz can only get me 100 fps in my base while on a new world easily over 200.
Oh and an i3 has 4 threads but 2 physical cores and I don't think minecraft is optimized for multi-threading.

I know of the cloth, but I need to keep the enchantment to put it on something else, "preserving it. What the auto-disenchanter does"
The auto-disenchater is able to remove an enchantment and produces book with the same enchantment.

I know Optifine gets updated, but after the last 4 or 5 times I've tried it, with memory leaks happening each time due to how it treats forge, I've specifically singled out that mod is not worth the hassle it caused.

Tolkeincraft has a LARGE number of NPCs. I think the number is something along 100 or so in the first town? as well as a number of heavily-scripted blocks and items. Material Energy caused almost no lag for me, and that came standard with a bunch of machines. I have noticed issues with Paving Stones of Warding, so I may knock a number of those off of my base, and just keep them in a small number of areas, may help with that.

I don't know. Try a test with one of the many hundreds of enchanted items you're gonna wind up with; who knows, it may work. Failing that, just use Infusion Enchanting, and Osmotic Enchanting to make the enchantments you want on what you're enchanting.

EDIT: Attempted Optifine's Forge-compatable 1.7.10, and immediate Memory leak and crash upon attempting to load my world. Fastcraft I'd turned off beforehand, just in case there was an incompatability. Glad I did.

Last edited:

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
My game keeps crashing due to taint poison and attacking infernal mobs via ticking player crash is there a way to fix this atm i have optifine and damage indicators installed.
Crash report:http://pastebin.com/h6vqNjum
Btw this crash report is from when im fighting the gaia guardian.

Last edited:

FirefoxAegis

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.1 will be sent to the launcher sometime tomorrow:
  • Updated Botania
  • Updated Storage Drawers
  • Updated NEI Integration
  • Removed Coolers Mod
  • Fixed Doom Like Dungeons easy find, you will now actually find them with an entrance above ground. Derp.
  • Fixed Syringe Quest
  • You can now craft the lantern of paranoia with any sojourners staff, not just an empty one.
  • Removed default ruins that made no sense. No more random farms, easter island statues or pirate boats of 7 loot chests.
  • You can now find thaumcraft shards and floral fertilizer as loot in dungeons.
  • Removed the extra thaumonomicon in the thaumcraft quest.
  • Less music discs and saddles in dungeon chests.
I tried updating to 1.2.1, but when I tried launching, I kept getting an error about not being able to unzip the modpack? Anyone else get this?

coltonandjared

Jul 29, 2019
I tried updating to 1.2.1, but when I tried launching, I kept getting an error about not being able to unzip the modpack? Anyone else get this?

Yup, and my friend too. FTB/The author's upload must have gone wrong, or the zipped file they uploaded is corrupt or some such. Will probably be fixed soon.

For the author: When we download the pack completely, a FTB error will occur saying "Error unzipping file." Or archive or something similar. FTB will then close completely upon pressing "Okay." Reverting back to 1.2.0 for now.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
The files were corrupted somewhere in the process. I am uploading a fix that should go live in the next hour

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
when i updated to 1.2.1 it says thaumcraft minium version 4.2.3.5 is not found or listed

Puzzlemaster34

Jul 29, 2019
Tried updating , didn't work. tried reverting back to 1.2.0 and Only Forge was installed. Otherwise it loaded just fine.

npc

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this modpack is kind of really really fantastic, but my friend and I have been having an issue with the Runic Dungeon mod. Every time either of us try to go in, the server times out and we have to reboot. We've tried two different dungeons across 3 different versions of the game (including 1.2.2) and we've had no luck. I also tried going in with no armor or items on in case something we were wearing was causing an issue, but it is still the same. Has anyone else had this issue or have any ideas?

Trosho

Jul 29, 2019
I discovered a really bad thing for vampirism if ur a vampire and your immortality keeps your from dieing from the killing blow the gravestone mod still activates wouldn't be that bad but it takes all ur items as well

Gaelietia

Jul 29, 2019
When I go to download the pack after the update it just says failed to unpack zip "ERROR" Any idea why?

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
is there something wrong with the FTB launcher? whenever i try to update a pack either by force or normal it just downloads the last versions i'm still stuck on 1.2.0 and i don't know whats the hells going wrong!

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
Well everytime i fight something that gives me wither,poison or taint poison i crash is there a way to fix this?

ECDubbleyew

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing a Let's Play and I'm afraid yo update. I'm two updates behind, with the aether still in. Will I lose everything if I update? And if I do should I just update to the previous one and not the newest one seeing as its having lots of problems? Or should I just stay where I am? Thanks!